Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

humanspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys the movie is coming out and no excitement this time? Why so thanda? Edited by humanspirit - 5 years ago
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi. I watched the trailer. It looks really cool and the music is very good.
As far as I understood, Baua is a strong character who defies his limitations to dream big and dares to follow them. Also, there seems to be a love triangle here. I am guessing that Baua convinces Anushka's character to get married so that he can get access to her wealth and later uses the influence to follow his dream girl, Katrina's character. Later on he is ditched for some reason by her and maybe realizes Anushka's character is  his true love. My guess purely.

My Prediction - that Rocket to the moon scene - He brings Anushka's character to the moon in a zero gravity enviroment and helps her experience the feeling of virtual freedom...being about to walk in zero gravity would be like freedom from her wheelchair bound life.

Overall - till now, I really liked Anushka's performance best, though SRK and Kat also did great. But Anushka might win an award if this role is exploited properly by her in the full film. Looking forward to the movie.😳

Best Song - Mere naam tu. (Although the lyrics literally mean you are named mine. Words mean something quite possessive if not for the great music.) The Salman SRK song unfortunately does nothing for me. Kat's both songs are great, but Husn Parcham will probably be a more popular song.