Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Gr is like that only πŸ€£hes very mean n why ppl even asking him.
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: communion

Yeah he roasted other people's food too.. but I just don't like in general,how the British are so condescending with anything related toIndian people. This ~breakfast ismore my idea of dog foodπŸ˜‰

I'm gonna stick up for Ramsay here, he doesn't discriminate. He'd call the look of that dish ugly/dogs dinner/baby food/effin xyzzz too πŸ˜† You should watch Masterchef USA πŸ˜†
FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

This is what normal khichdi looks like

This is anything but khichdi.πŸ˜†

Khichdi is never so dry.
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Ramsay just says things for effect... just wants laughs and people to think he's savage.

Next time they meet he'll be like:

Ramsay met Priyanka.. lol that's cool πŸ˜†

Btw Gordon Ramsay spent a year in India, doing some food shows for tv.. and loved it.
kebab_me_haddi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

I'm gonna stick up for Ramsay here, he doesn't discriminate. He'd call the look of that dish ugly/dogs dinner/baby food/effin xyzzz too πŸ˜† You should watch Masterchef USA πŸ˜†

yeah..he is like that only..I like him..it's like he is pretending to be very tough outside but soft inside...

he has good choice of words when roasting is concerned.

Originally posted by: namkeen_halwa

You can hate PC as much as you want but don't make assumption on how a very basic Indian food looks like or how it should look like.

I would advice you not to divert the topic. 

Keep presenting your khichda looking kichdi and it does not mean anything. I have seen people calling tahiri briyani. So I reject your khichdis. But its okay as u might have different definitions

That is not the point

the point here is how unclean, unhygenic priyanka chopra is. There is some thing on container..its not even clean

And don't post pictures of ur khichdis again lol. one is enough
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
But i don't believe this that pc madam would go into the kitchen and will make khichdi for herself,when u loads of maids n staff with u.now normal ppl like us can afford maids n assistance then these r celebs .
kebab_me_haddi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

I would advice you not to divert the topic. 

Keep presenting your khichda looking kichdi and it does not mean anything. I have seen people calling tahiri briyani. So I reject your khichdis. But its okay as u might have different definitions

That is not the point

the point here is how unclean, unhygenic priyanka chopra is. There is some thing on container..its not even clean

And don't post pictures of ur khichdis again lol. one is enough

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

But i don't believe this that pc madam would go into the kitchen and will make khichdi for herself,when u loads of maids n staff with u.now normal ppl like us can afford maids n assistance then these r celebs .

From PC fan

I know this interview must not be taken seriously but who the f**k is Gordon Ramsay and who the f**k is he or anyone to judge food by the way it looks? Y'all think every food that looks yummy & beautiful tastes the best? & incase if you think so, you are totally, unfortunately wrong!!! & by the way, it's not Priyanka Chopra who cooked that food, it's her Indian cook who made 'kichidi' & chicken soup after priyanka asked her to, cuz her(priyanka's) friend was so sick & this food helps the best to cure her illness.(Damn, I need a friend like her). & Thanks for reading this.
Karenina thumbnail
PC's khichdi does look nasty tbh. But very condescending and pompous. No wonder.

Some Indians need to stop wanting white people, "accept," them and their ways. Nobody needs no one's validation.

Food is culture-specific. If you start scrutinizing every cuisine in the world from your personal cultural outlook, most of it would feel gross. I'd like to ask the history of food in America or Britain--two countries that don't have their own cuisine. Tsk, tsk.

Oh well, America has Big Mac I guess.