Master Chef Gordon Ramsay calls food made by PC dog's food!

Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/78792-chef-gordon-ramsay-calls-priyanka-chopra-khichdi-a-dogs-food.htm 

Priyanka Chopra, a former Bollywood actress who is now scrapping for roles in international industries to sustain her career. The actress contract with ABC was only partially renewed after her role in US TV show, Quantico lead to dismal ratings. She has made her mark and identity in west with her extremely talented PR team!

Though she was able to get some attention in foreign land, her culinary skills seems not to be so impressive! Yes, you heard it right, as popular chef Gordon Ramsay called food made by PC, a dog's food!

Ramsay was on the show 'What Happens Live with Andy Cohen' where he was asked to comment on dishes made by few celebrities! When a picture of 'Khichdi and chicken soup' made by Priyanka was shown he quickly replied, "It looks like a dog's dinner!"

Check out the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=61&v=raVYU0DbeVA

Well, tell us what do you think about such comments coming from a popular international Chef!

Edited by hippopotamus - 6 years ago
Well he has the luxury to make such comment on food. 
He does it always. 

Actually people deliberately ask him to rate their food to get roasted.
It's funny for him and others because they can afford food.

I am sure PC would be LOLing.
This is what normal khichdi looks like

This is what PC made 

Kichdi is a beautiful simple dish which is very good for health. You can have it with so many things like achar, dahi, chatni of several types. i am getting water in my mouth as i am writing this

And see what PC made..and more than that how she presented it.

Look at all other presentations and then look at her

You can act all smart and hot and happening as u want..but if u dont have basic mannerisms, cleanliness and hygiene you are going to see such things. There is one act of being a model, and drinking bellini on Miami beach and then there is this khichdi 

Oh I am so right about this fake wannabe. 
Originally posted by hippopotamus

This is what normal khichdi looks like

This is what PC made 

Kichdi is a beautiful simple dish which is very good for health. You can have it with so many things like achar, dahi, chatni of several types. i am getting water in my mouth as i am writing this

And see what PC made..and more than that how she presented it.

Look at all other presentations and then look at her

You can act all smart and hot and happening as u want..but if u dont have basic mannerisms, cleanliness and hygiene you are going to see such things. There is one act of being a model, and drinking bellini on Miami beach and then there is this khichdi 

Oh I am so right about this fake wannabe. 

No that's not normal khicdi. That's more like Pulao.

PC's Khichdi is perfectly fine. We Indian often make Khichdi at home and we know how a homemade khichdi looks like.

There is something on the container...

How can one be so dirty

I have made kichdi to biryani and so many other things..never ever i dish out things like that

i thought this was basic mannerism...

i am in shock at the unhygienic behavior of this celeb

and though i am not female but I too know about kichdis. of various type...well made kichdi does look like pulao when rice are properly cooked and remained separated and not mashed up. that mashed up kichdi is made for kids

You can hate PC as much as you want but don't make assumption on how a very basic Indian food looks like or how it should look like.
Lol Hippo, Priyanka's khichdi looks fine! 😆
And apna Gordon Ramsay saying it looks ugly is fine too, because it usually does look like mush - though it tastes yum!
Yeah he roasted other people's food too.. but I just don't like in general, how the British are so condescending with anything related to Indian people. This ~breakfast is more my idea of dog food ðŸ˜‰

Ramsay just says things for effect... just wants laughs and people to think he's savage.

Next time they meet he'll be like: