rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hey guys,

First of all this my 1st time watching Varun Kapoor actually saw a bit of him in Saraswatichandra. Glad 2 see him with a completely diff avatar & non saas-bahu drama show. πŸ˜Š
I'm loving Veer, his dynamics with sister Priya, dadi & Sanchi. πŸ˜‰
Other than pranks we are getting diff sides of him, it's as if his hiding his pain/sensitive side by doing jokes & all, interesting character. Waiting 2 c why he wanted to become a doc, how his relationship with his father will develop, how he will grow up as a doctor & person also it will be interesting 2 c how he will react once he will get 2 know that Sanchi is his father's enemy's daughter. 
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Same here His character is so different and hatke..before start ppl used to cmpare it wd Dr.Armaan but now he is one of a kind
Sakkurana1623 thumbnail
No doubt VARUN KAPOOR is a versatile actor... Quite enjoying this shade of vk... Though Sanskar is my favorite one... But also like Dr Veer... 😳
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Early days to tell whether I'll love the show. It was intriguing to see the actress who played Varun's mother in Swaragini playing his step-mother here.She had quite a makeover.And I had a K3G flashback when I heard Dr Malhotra channeling Amitabh yesterday "Bas.Keh diya".
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soumi93

Same here His character is so different and hatke..before start ppl used to cmpare it wd Dr.Armaan but now he is one of a kind

Exactly right now regarding other characters on TV Veer is such a refreshing/unique hero just like my fav 1 these days Naren of Piyaa Albela. πŸ˜Š
Don't even know why people are comparing with DMG as this show is more about a revenge drama with a hospital/college background...
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rishani77

Exactly right now regarding other characters on TV Veer is such a refreshing/unique hero just like my fav 1 these days Naren of Piyaa Albela. πŸ˜Š
Don't even know why people are comparing with DMG as this show is more about a revenge drama with a hospital/college background...

Yes i am so happy he is nt a typical regular prankstar
He is so differentπŸ˜ƒ
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The show is interesting and found it good so far but still I feel like they have tried to copy Dil Mil Gaye (one of my all time favourites) and are trying to make Veer like Dr Armaan. The show has been good so far but can't beat DMG.