Ishra Os_Door jaave te dil jalda ae... [19th May]

divan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello friends...
Am back with a new OS...
Do post your views on it..
And forget not to hit the like button...
Njoy reading...
- Love viji ❤️

This os is specially dedicated to my sweet friend come little sister in this forum...
Anzeela aka narmeen12...
She has been asking me to write an os since long ...
Sorry for taking such a long time dear...
So here you go this one to for you...

Ishra OS

Door jaave te dil jalda ae...

It was late night around half past 11... Raman was lying on his bed... Trying to find a comfortable position to sleep... He was just Turning and tossing from past 1 hour... Not able to sleep without having his very own teddy bear near him to cuddle with...

Raman : arghhh... Yeh neend kyu nahi aa rah hai... He said sitting straight on the bed and taking his mobile in his hands ... Call karoon kya... Nahi mein nahi karoonga... Why should I call... She was the one who was adamant to go... Mere bare mein bina soche chali gai madam... Ab mein call nahi karoonga... Par... Mein bhi toda zyada hi kardiya... Subha se bechari ne kitne saare calls kiya par meine nahi utaya... Par... Mein itna bolne ke baad jaane ki kya zaroorat thi... chali gai madam...

( A small Flashback of morning scene )

Raman was getting ready for his office... Ishita Came with a glass of juice and placed it on the side table and went near him and helped him in setting his tie...

Ishita : ramann... She called him lovingly clinging on him...

Raman : hmm... He said buttoning his cuffs...

Ishita : raman... Vandu akka ne call kiya hai mujhe...

Raman : hmm... So?..

Ishita : mihika ki shaadi ho rahi hai na... There's only a week to go na... So... Vandu akka aur mihika ne mujhe amma ki ghar bulaya... So aap mujhe drop kardogi kya... She said fiddling with his shirt buttons...

(here iyers and bhallas do not live in neighboring flats)

Raman : hmm teekhe... Il drop you... Aur office se aate wakt il pick you up... He said pulling her closer...

Ishita : No na raman... akka and Miku want me to stay at amma's place for another week...

Raman : kyaa... He asked totally shocked...

Ishita : arey what raman... Why are you this shocked...

Raman : ishita are you out of your mind.. You are not going and that is final...

Ishita : arey not going matlab kyun... Please na raman.. Even I want to spend time with my akka and Miku... After all Miku ki shaadi jo ho rahi hai...

Raman : Oh hello madam... Teri behan ki shaadi... Mere bhai romi se horahi hai... So she is going to come here only after marriage... Tab tumhe jitna wakt chahiye utna spend karlena...

Ishita : kya hai raman... Tab Vandu akka nahi aa payegi na... Hum teeno behne ko saath mein time spend karna hai... Pehle jaise... Kitne din hogai hai hum behno ne saath milke masti karke...

Raman : ishita... Now don't argue unnecessarily... You are not going means not going... He said with a strict tone ..

Ishita : ravan Kumar... Aap mujhe pyaar hi nahi karte ho... Kaise daat rahe ho mujhe... Mujhe aapse baat hi nahi karni hai... She said moving away from him turning to the other side...

Raman went near her and made her face him... And pulled her by waist making her crash in his hard chest...

Raman : ishita... Understand na baby... One week.. How will I be without you... Tere bina mujhe neend nahi aayegi...
He said nibbling his lips on the crook of her neck...

Ishita : raman... It's just one week na... Please.. Please pretty please... She said making a cute pout...

Raman : ishita... No... Mujhe tum kuch aur maango but not this... You are not going... He said kissing her pout...

Ishita : kyun... Mujhe aapki permission ki koi zaroorat nahi hai... I asked mummy ji... She has no problem... When she is ok with this... Aap ko kya problem hai...

Raman : pagal madrasan... Mummy ko hug karke sone ke liye papa hai.. so, Tum jaaogi toh mummy ko kya problem hogi... Mujhe hi meri baby ko hug kiya bina kiss kiya bina... Aur kuch kuch kiya bina neend nahi aayegi ... Toh samjho na baby... He said nibbling her earlobe...

Ishita : Chee raman... Kaise batein kar rahe ho... She said pushing him back...

Raman : arey isme chee kya hai... Sach mein tere bina mein so nahi paoonga madrasan... He pulled her back and tried to kiss her... But she was moving her head side by side... Avoiding his kiss...

Raman : ishita... Kiss karne do na... He said irritated...

Ishita : ravan Kumar... Aap mujhe permission nahi de rahe ho na...Then don't kiss me too... She said pushing him away...

Raman : teekhe nahi karoonga kiss... But you are not going... He said parting away from her...

Ishita : ramaaan... She said in a pleading tone...

Raman : Nahi tum nahi jaogi... Love you baby... He pecked her lips in jiffy... And took taking his laptop bag... And walked out of the room...

Ishita : raman... I hate you and I am going and that's final... She shouted loudly.. Looking at the doorway...

(end of flashback)

He thought she will not go ... But ishita went to her mom's place against his words... That made raman turn into ravan mode... So he avoided all calls from her since this morning ... But now he was missing her badly...

Back to present...

Raman : jkr... This is not fair... Why did you go leaving me... Don't you know how much I miss you... He said looking at her photo in his screen saver... Finally he made up his mind and dialed ishita's number...

Ishita was busy chatting with her sisters having nice girly talks... That's when her mobile started ringing breaking their gossip session...

Vandu : awee ishu... Raman toh tere bina ek din bhi dhoor nahi reh sakta hai na...

Mihika : haan akka... In dono ka romance na kabhi bhi katam hi nahi hota hai... She said nudging ishita with her elbows giving a teasing look...

Ishita : hogaya dono ka... Abhi mein phone nahi Utne wali hoon... Ravan kumar ne subha se mere saare calls kaat diya... So I am not gonna pick his call she said with a straight face... She cut the call and engrossed in her gossip session...

The phone was ringing continously...

Vandu : Ayo... Ishu why are you being this evil yaar... Bechara raman... Ab itna bhi mat tadpao... Chalo Phone utao aur baat karo...

Ishita : haww akka... Aap mere akka ho ya unki... Jaao abhi mujhe aapse bhi nahi baat karni hai... I am going to sleep she said with a angry pout and left to her room...

Mihika : ishu akka... Zyada acting mat karo... Seedhe seedhe boldo ki you are gonna talk to jiju.. She shouted behind ishita giving a hifi to vandu... And both having a whole hearted laugh at ishita's instance...

Ishita went to her room and settled on her bed and was looking at her mobile that was ringing impatiently...

Ishita : So ravan kahika... Aapko abhi mera yaad aaya... I'm not going to pick his calls.. How could he do this to me... Subha se mere kitne saare calls kaat diya... Inhe toh meri parwah hi nahi hai... So, Now let him enjoy the taste of his own medicine... She said cursing him under breath...

On the other side raman was being impatient by each passing second as she was not picking his calls...

Raman : common ishita, pick up the call damn it. I'm dying to talk to you and you are being so insensitive...

Ishita :aap jitne baar bhi call karo... Par I'm not going to pick up your call...

Raman : akad dekho madam ki... Firstly she went even after me warning her not to go... Now she is showing attitude not picking the call...This is the last time pick it up yaar... Warna... Mein bhi tumse baat nahi karoonga...

Ishita :what do you think huh...Only you can show me attitude... Aap raman Kumar bhalla ho toh... Mein bhi ishita raman Kumar bhalla... Apse kam todi na hoon..

She placed her mobile on the side table... And tried to sleep covering herself completely with the duvet... Trying to divert her mind and concentrate on her sleep... Few minutes passed she was not able to sleep without having raman by her side...

Ishita : yeh ravan kumar bhi na... I am so habituated to him that I am not even able to sleep in my own room where I used to for last 23 years... Iss ravan kumar ne mujhe bigad diya... She was cursing him under breath... Now ishu... Enough! common sleep... She covered herself completely with the duvet...

Few minutes passed she found some movements on her body over the duvet... She slightly parted the duvet away from her face... And opened her mouth to scream... But the next moment she felt someone closing her mouth...

Shhh... Shh... Madrasan... It's mee chillana mat... Said raman... Looking at her scared face...

When he found her little relaxed he took his hands away from her mouth...

Ishita : raman?... Aap idhar kya kar rahe ho... She asked completely shocked...

Raman : huh?.. Satsang ke liye aaya hoon... He said irritated...

Ishita : raman... I am serious... How did you come in mein toh darwaza lock kiya hai na... She said looking at the locked doors...

Raman : darwaza lock kiya toh kya hua... Tumhe milne ke liye toh mein saat samundar paar ke bhi aasaani se aajaonga... He said pinning her beneath him and placing himself comfortably over...

Ishita : how filmy... She said rolling her eyes...

Raman : filmy nahi hai madrasan... Sach Hai...

Ishita : woh sab chodo pehle bolo Ander kaise aaye ho...

Raman : meri budhu biwi ne darwaza lock kiya... Par the windows were open... I sneaked in through the windows...He said pecking her lips..

Ishita : raman... Why did you do that.. agar kuch hojata toh... Kahin chot nahi lagi na... She said worried...

Raman : arey bas madrasan... I am perfectly fine ... Mujhe kuch nahi hua...

Ishita : and why did you come now... That too sneaking through the windows...

Raman : arey why matlab... I missed you sooo much... Isiliye aay hoon... Par lagta hai madam ne mujhe miss nahi kiya...

Ishita : haan woh toh hai... I did not miss you ... Why should I miss you... Aapne meri phone tak nahi utaya... Ab kyun aay ho mujhe milne... Uto... I am still angry on you...

Raman : how mean you are ishita... I should be angry on you... Pehle mein mana karne ki bawajood tum yahan aagai... Ab mein tume milne itna stunts karke aaya toh madam itna attitude dika rahi ho...

Ishita : haan... Toh kya hai... Mein toh attitude dika rahi hoon na... Uto... Mere upar aise kyun lete hue hain... She said pushing him with her soft hands...

Raman : bas karo madrasan... Chup chap maan jao... Warna tujhe manane ko aur bhi tarika hai... Do you want me to show that He said with a naughty glint...

Ishita : Nahi mujhe kuch nahi dekhna hai... Aap jao yahan se...

Raman : ishita... Sorry na baby... I was mad at you for going away from me... Isiliye I dint pick your calls... Dekho tere bina mujhe need bhi nahi aaya hai ... Please abhi maan hi jao na... He said making a puppy face..

Ishita : aap bhi na raman... You always do this to me... Aise puppy face karke mujhe apni chal mein phasa dete ho... She said melting for his words...

Raman : Chee yeh kya puppy face puppy face... Laga raka hai... Mein kutha thodi na hoon...

Ishita : haan aap kutha hi ho... My personal pet dog... She pecked his pout...

Raman : mujhe koi teri personal kutha nahi banna hai... Mujhe toh teri personal kuch aur banna hai...

Ishita : kya...

Raman : bolun?... He said nearing her naughtily...

Ishita : Nahi mujhe nahi sunna hai... She slightly pushed him verywell knowing about her husband...

Raman : par mein toh bolunga... He said nibbling her earlobe...

Ishita : ramann... Mujhe aapse kuch bolna hai... She said pulling him to face her... But he was in no mood to listen to her bickering... Without giving any heed to her He captured her lips not allowing her to say a word...

Raman :Let me love you first after that you can start your chennai express... He said making her mouth open in a complete o-shape...

Ishita : how mean you are..

Raman : that I am baby... He said pressing his lips again on hers pressing his whole body against hers... Smirking in between the kiss... Making ishita fume in anger in between the kiss...

She clawed her nails in his neck making him shriek in pain... Knowing that his jkr was all set of another war he gave a sharp bite on her lips making her bleed and wince in pain... She now pushed him with a force making him to part away from her... She held her bleeding lips and giving a deadly glare at him...

Ishita : you Devil.. Aise koi kaat tha hai kya...

Raman : aise karogi toh aise hi milega baby... Tit for tat... He said laughing at her...

Ishita : stay away from me you moron...

Raman : aaj tak teri baat meine kabhi suna hai... Nahi Na... Abhi bhi nahi sununga... He said again capturing her lips...

She groaned annoyingly trying hard to fight but his irresistible touch was emitting fire all over her body...

Ishita :Kuch toh sharam kijiye.. Raman... We are at my mother's place...

Raman : I don't have any sharam varam when my wife looking so sexy in her angry avtar .. He gave a naughty smile and dangerous inched her as if he is going to eat her raw...She made several attempt faking anger... But she gave in as passion took over her fake anger...

Within minutes they drowned themselves into a passionate love making... Both parted with a raging heart beat after fulfilling eachothers desires.. He took her in his embrace covering them with the duvet... And caressing her hair lovingly...

Raman : ishitaaa... He called her in a husky tone...

Ishita : hmmm... She said with her eyes closed...

Raman : you wanted to tell something na... Ab bolo... Kya bolne wale thi...

She opened her eyes giving a naughty smile...

Ishita : aap bhi na raman... Few minutes ago you were not even letting me speak anything...

Raman : haan... Then I had no mood for your silly talks...

Ishita : haww... Mein aapko silly lagti hoon kya...

Raman : oops... Phirse gussa... Sorry meri maa tum silly nahi ho... Sabse zyada samajhdaar ho.. Ab bolo kya bolne wali thi... He said pecking her forehead moving the strands off her face...

She smiled seeing him becoming scared kitten with a mere glare of hers...

Ishita : I missed you raman ... Mujhe bhi aapse door nahi rehna hai... I don't want to stay here for another week... Take home raman... Kal subha hi... She said placing a soft kiss right above his heart..

He just gave a wide smile at her cute confession...

Raman :I love you soo much ishita... He said pulling her more closer...

Ishita : I love you more...She said ruffling his tresses that was already messed up...

For which he flashed his ever charming dimpled smile at her... Both slept in eachothers arms with content smile...

kol hove te sek lagda ae
door jaave te dil jalda ae
taap lagge na tatti chaandni da
saari raati main os chhiRkaavaan
aavan javan te main yaara nu manavan

THE END.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suma1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all congrats viji for new os..
Its too Beautiful..
Nice flash back..
Lovely sisters talk..
Naughty raman. . Raman came for satsang.. Omg..
Loved ishra last part.. Edited by Suma1012 - 6 years ago
Suma1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm the first viji..
That too without pm..
divan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Suma1012

I'm the first viji..
That too without pm..

Wow thanks for that dear
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update viji
thank you for the beautiful os..
ishra as always so lovely
loved your way of writing..
raman is naughty.
naughty raman is always treat to see..
naughty ishu too..
write more beautiful os like this dear
thanks for pm
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb cute update
Raman in ravan
Loved the cute banter
Loved it
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautiful os
ishta asked raman if she can go to her paretns house for one week ramanw as shocked he denied ishita went to her parents house raman didn't picked her call in anger he was missing her in night he called her but she was not picking his call mihika and vandu were teasing her ishita was trying to sleep her talk as cute raman reached there she was shocked  ishra romance was nice raman is so naughty ishita asked raman to take her home next day as she can't stay away from him
pls update soon
thanks for the PM
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Total ishralacious os 
Ishu and Raman 's cute banter
They r totally adorable 
smilesusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely os