Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Ok so if the disclosure was to come via this police inspector why the h#** did ST have to subject us to the cheap Nani and Dolly ðŸ˜¡. I swear these creatives have no frickken clue  about anything besides completely messing up a story...WTH😕

Shamz you r a star😉 thanks

I was outside with my niece and I just made a hurry and came back to watch this ðŸ¤¬ Episode...

Welcome Kelly ...hope I never have to write a Episode like this again😡
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you much, Shamz ... really appreciate 😊! 

Feel Harish really loves his son ... he only pretends that he doesn't care!   If inspector reveals the accident, hope he gets jailed too for taking bribe and covering it up!  

Shaurya is not a killer ... he may have caused the "accident" ... but it was, afterall, an accident ... not intentional ... he didn't set out to kill!  Typical teenager he was...greatly encouraged by a careless nani!  I still feel that nani's version of the accident is a lie  🤢! 

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Di one small doubt .Haldi aur shaadi vala costumes of Mehek both are of same colour or both are same .I didn't watch today's episode .So doubt
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Thanks for the update shamz..again another useless episode beside mehryas romance.svets again trying to killl mehek eventhough shaurya warned her.she gonna die for sure

Welcome jacinta...I don't know who will die or not but the makers are planning to kill us before marriage
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarunNArshi

Just watch the starting 5 mins.😳 Uske baad u can without  any doubt skip

Yaar Kal dolly aagyi thi aur aaj yeh inspector🤢
MehRya scene dekh Lena ðŸ˜•
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

thanks shamz! why do they keep on attempting to kill mehak? i just don't get it. won't they lose the property if they kill her? whatever! i don't have least bit of interest these days to sit through a whole episode filled with such crap! will watch the good enough parts online later!

Welcome Rekha...
Same thing yaar I didn't understand that to such a third class plan ðŸ¤¢

If you can bring out the truth...Mahek herself will not be ready for the marriage than why all this tamasha
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update sham

Some thing brewing more than a 10 croes that inspector hold some thing fishy about the inspector.

He remains me of one movie don't remember the name   two culprit join handed one is police another one is thief want to kill a couple who complain against that police they sketch plan kill that couple in accident and put the blame on kid who don't remember any think and blackmailing that parents get money and one of the thief is relative to the kid like uncle finally he grow up and find the culprit and send them to jail Edited by Leandra - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvagarg

Thanks for the uodate sham.

I am speechless after todays update. Dont know what to say. Cvs are hell bent on showing us ML as killer and spoiling this beautiful love story. ðŸ˜¡ How many negative entries ðŸ¤¢. That mintu chaurasiya also yet to come ðŸ¤¢

Looks like my fears are turning true. Dont know how marriage is gonna happen. This time if it doesnt happen, fans will get crazy and show will lose lot of viewers. ðŸ¤¢  Why dies ST has to spoil it everytime. Grrr😡

Welcome purva.

Already trp is down to 1.1
If they continue like this don't know what will happen to this show😕
Already there were so many villans ...what was the need of this goon cum inspector🥱
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

I have an doubt..we're they repeating the same set of jewels for mehak ?

For her marriage ??
They looked same to me ! ðŸ˜³
Kamal hai ..lagta hai Sara paise  leela Mae hi luta diya hai iss baar shaadi me ðŸ˜†

No idea didn't had a proper look at Mahek
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovetoread08

Thabs tum toh bade daringbaaz ho 
Watching such scenes with MIL😉 I think there would be befiitted someone else what say😉😆

He should get a award for utawla dulhaa of the year😛

Hahahaha ..even MIL is fed up of romantic Scenes😛