Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: A-Night-in-June

I've started loving the song since the day Life OK posted Rangeela's entry scene..  But kal toh laga this song has been made only for Rangeela 

Apna rockstar rocked again... πŸ‘πŸ‘...and my Ranveer too...😳😳..till now we have seen there love.. now the intense fight between them... Ufff!!... I can't wait... mere RanVeer..
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The term Tamed Lion sounds so yummy  Edited by -RainbowPearls- - 7 years ago
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Param Singh is brilliant.
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paramdewani

Wow post πŸ‘πŸΌ

Param as Rangeela is brilliant πŸ‘
We have been waiting for this track since last 4 months and its there yayyy!! I hope the story sticks to the Malik-Ghulaam bond. I'm not in mood for Chi------Ra they're a mood spoiler. Param and were marvelous ⭐️  

Thank You Sneha πŸ€—

Last two episodes were fire! I hope it continues..Even Vikas said that it's all about Malik and Ghulaam and nothing else .. 
BornAries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darklord15

Bhai ne dhoom macha di πŸ˜Ž Bagawat track is on. Men in action, this is what we were waiting for. Bagawat track should have more on RanVeer, their rivalry in men's world and less on tears factory. Param Singh nailed it β­οΈ Vikas and Param...The duo ruled πŸ‘

Fearless Rangeela is back, for changing the No mercy land. He did it for women, not for a woman as few might be assuming!

Yes Your bhai is killing it in style 😎..From dialogues to expression everything about Rangeela is just perfect 

yes he wants to chamge the whole BP .. his revolt is against the injustice happening with the women in BP...  
BornAries thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Colorful Shekhawat πŸ€— Bang on Post re πŸ‘

thank You Pinku shona πŸ€—
I'm still following Ghulaam for one and only Param, to enjoy his striking performances, to see the brilliance he holds and to cherish RanVeer moments  

Veer toh abhi bin taar current khaying πŸ€£

The respect Rangeela has for women Bravo men...dil lut liya ⭐️ Sidelining the bond completely towards his malik, the person he has adored his whole life and taking a stand for the right be it for anyone...Hayyee Rangeela This is the track, The Rangeela we always wanted to 😎

This track is simply awesome ..and brilliantly portrayed by Param..loving this track 

RanVeer were sheer briiliant, the scene, picturization and the song everything just added to the scene. RanVeer took pheras unknowingly (according to Shivi bacha πŸ˜†) thus making their bond legal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Omg CC πŸ€£ bacchi kya kya notice krti hai πŸ€£

Coming to Param's dil uda dena wala n hila dene wala performace πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Param is at his best in such scenes, when he's most comfortable 😳 The changing emotions, expressing through eyes and the body langauge evreything is just briiliant ⭐️⭐️⭐️  He's brilliant ⭐️

@blue πŸ˜²πŸ€£ ... The calmness in his face yet the volcano brewing inside wala expression he gave after receiving the very first slap that he got when he held mougli's hand was terrific πŸ˜²

Going to follow the current track for the REVOLT, ignoring the big boss factots which are soon going to be shown πŸ˜†. Bole toh manne bas RanVeer pe dekhna hai, na kam na jyada πŸ˜ƒ

milega RanVeer ..and more than that Rangeela  and I am excited 
BornAries thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

kya post banaya hain subhu sona...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I watched yesterday's eps only to watch param's performance... and my my.. the boy always gives his best... Jala Dala By God!!.. pura ka poora screen jala dala with his ontense acting/.πŸ‘
And that Shivaay song went so perfect with the situation.....how wonderful.. the tamed lion has finally awakened and how magnificent the awakening was...⭐️⭐️

Love you shubhu sona for fadu post,,,πŸ€—

Riu πŸ€—thank YouπŸ€—

yes literally jala dala .sabko!πŸ˜ƒ this is the power of phenomenal acting and the expression king Param SIngh! 

Yeah πŸ˜² it feels that the song was made for Rangeela only πŸ˜² ..Yes the transition was just beautiful!

love You too Riu πŸ€—
BornAries thumbnail

Shona Sautan πŸ€—

ki πŸ˜‘
Dekho I wanted a dhaansu post on Rangeela after yesterday's episode n I'm not good at all in writing so tumhe blackmail kia πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

you aren't good at writing? πŸ˜‘ jhaadoo kahan hai tumhari? πŸ˜‘
Coming to the post or as you said Mahabharat πŸ˜›
I loved this Mahabharat πŸ˜Ž 

jah

The Shivaay song suits Rangeela n his Bagawat.. As if it was made for Him only β­οΈβ­οΈ
The saree wrapping scene - Rangeela dragging Veer along with him in spite of the slaps was something to watch for..  The fire is realesed and Veer has no control over it now πŸ˜Ž 
yes the scene  of dragging veer  with him to wrap that saari looked so terrific and wonderful πŸ˜² really it's a must watch scene!

The precap dialogue was like -Kill or Be Killed πŸ˜Ž   --slayed!
The Tamed Lion has become the Wild Lion who rules fearlessly β­οΈβ­οΈ

The episode undoubtedly blogs to Param and Vikas supported him Equally β­οΈβ­οΈ  --Completely agree! 

This is just the Beginning and it's going to be as Vikas said only RanVeer πŸ˜Ž --hope so! I am really excited 

πŸ€—
BornAries thumbnail

Love you Sautan Shona πŸ€—

and I thought you love our Patidev πŸ˜²
BornAries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairyfaria

Wowww Wonderful Post Completely Agree with you Param nailed it again what a brilliant performer he is πŸ‘

Thank You πŸ˜Š