Rangeela -The Tamed lion!

BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
******************************Mahabharat follows, read at your own risk****************************

I really don't know what to write as Param Singh made me speechless with his phenomenal performance as Rangeela with commencement of the must awaited track! the BAGAWAT ..(he is brilliant in every scene though)

Rangeela the Ghulaam finally unleashed the lion, tamed inside him..

His Malik WAS his God but God can never disrespect a WOman.. his mother's words and upbringing made him so strong that today a Ghulaam, dared and challenged  to change the autocracies of Behrampur.

Yesterday's episode was on of the kind we really wanted to watch since days..and execution was just perfect.. 

"maare ko majboor na karo Malik ki main bagawat pe utar aau"

HE did alert his malik about the cyclone brewing inside him but Veer turned deaf to the ultimate alarm inviting his downfall! 

He couldn't stand the humiliation of a woman ..He had to break his silence and the storm that followed was so soothing in its own way!

he closed his eyes unable to watch the inhuman act of his GOD and decided to break free  the shackles that was en-caging  the lion inside him.

"Aag bahe teri rag mein
Tujhsa kaha koi jag mein
Hai waqt ka tu hi toh pehla pehar
Tu aankh jo khole toh dhaye kehar" --Kehar indeed! ..the lion roared ..broke off the shells of Ghulaami to set the first stone of revolt ... 

and Param just nailed this scene with his brilliance! 

"Ram bhi uska Raavan uska
Jeevan uska maran bhi uska
Taandav hai aur dhyaan bhi woh hai
Agyaani ka gyaan bhi woh hai" 

Veer can't never be Ram he can't be a Ravan either Rangeela is all depending on how You treat him! too bad Veer you are the one to awake the lion now you will have to face the consequence and trust me its gonna be too bad!

"Ankh teesri jab ye khole
Hile dhara aur swarg bhi dole
Goonj uthe har disha kshitij mein
Naag usi ka bam bam bhole"

He dared to stop his malik what even his father couldn't do , earning a tight slap "thari itni aukat ki tu maara hath pakde"   

"Uda raakh agni ko jwala tu kar
Mita de andhere tu ban ke sehar"

but he is unstoppable now! he has  vowed to root out all the darkness of Behrampur.

"Ja ja ke kailash ja kar vinaash" 

holding his malik's hand and even with the continuous inflow of a series of slaps ..he wrapped the Saari  on her body .. shielding her from further humiliation and  finally raising his hand preventing the next slap!

Param! your eyes speak  the king of expression you never let me take my eyes off you even for a second!

Yaksha swaroopaya jatta dharaya
Pinaka hasthathaya sanathanaya
Divyaya devaaya digambaraya
Tasmai yakaraya namashivaya

"Bas malik bohut ho gaya hos main aa jao aap"

and this is it! ... Veer you are screwed! 😛

PS: few scenes gave me goosebumps! The one where Rangeela addressed veer  as VEER ji and the killer precap -> agar aapka nishan chuka to BP ka naksha badal ke rakh dunga😲 apart from the shivay sequence..

PPS:This mahabharat is my revenge against my Sautan Soniye 😡 for blackmailing me 😡 ab jhelo Mahabharat 😳

Edited by BornAries - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow post 👍🏼
Param as Rangeela is brilliant 👏
We have been waiting for this track since last 4 months and its there yayyy!! I hope the story sticks to the Malik-Ghulaam bond. I'm not in mood for Chi------Ra they're a mood spoiler. Param and were marvelous ⭐️  

Bhai ne dhoom macha di 😎 Bagawat track is on. Men in action, this is what we were waiting for. Bagawat track should have more on RanVeer, their rivalry in men's world and less on tears factory. Param Singh nailed it ⭐️ Vikas and Param...The duo ruled 👏
Fearless Rangeela is back, for changing the No mercy land. He did it for women, not for a woman as few might be assuming!

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Colorful Shekhawat 🤗 Bang on Post re 👏

I'm still following Ghulaam for one and only Param, to enjoy his striking performances, to see the brilliance he holds and to cherish RanVeer moments 

The respect Rangeela has for women Bravo men...dil lut liya ⭐️ Sidelining the bond completely towards his malik, the person he has adored his whole life and taking a stand for the right be it for anyone...Hayyee Rangeela This is the track, The Rangeela we always wanted to 😎

RanVeer were sheer briiliant, the scene, picturization and the song everything just added to the scene. RanVeer took pheras unknowingly (according to Shivi bacha 😆) thus making their bond legal 😆😆😆

Coming to Param's dil uda dena wala n hila dene wala performace 👏👏👏  Param is at his best in such scenes, when he's most comfortable 😳 The changing emotions, expressing through eyes and the body langauge evreything is just briiliant ⭐️⭐️⭐️  He's brilliant ⭐️

Going to follow the current track for the REVOLT, ignoring the big boss factots which are soon going to be shown 😆. Bole toh manne bas RanVeer pe dekhna hai, na kam na jyada 😃
Edited by romaila - 7 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kya post banaya hain subhu sona...🤗🤗🤗
I watched yesterday's eps only to watch param's performance... and my my.. the boy always gives his best... Jala Dala By God!!.. pura ka poora screen jala dala with his ontense acting/.👏
And that Shivaay song went so perfect with the situation.....how wonderful.. the tamed lion has finally awakened and how magnificent the awakening was...⭐️⭐️

Love you shubhu sona for fadu post,,,🤗
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shona Sautan 🤗
Dekho I wanted a dhaansu post on Rangeela after yesterday's episode n I'm not good at all in writing so tumhe blackmail kia 😆😳

Coming to the post or as you said Mahabharat 😛
I loved this Mahabharat 😎

The Shivaay song suits Rangeela n his Bagawat.. As if it was made for Him only ⭐️⭐️
The saree wrapping scene - Rangeela dragging Veer along with him in spite of the slaps was something to watch for..  The fire is realesed and Veer has no control over it now 😎

The precap dialogue was like -Kill or Be Killed 😎
The Tamed Lion has become the Wild Lion who rules fearlessly ⭐️⭐️

The episode undoubtedly blogs to Param and Vikas supported him Equally ⭐️⭐️

This is just the Beginning and it's going to be as Vikas said only RanVeer 😎

Maxine_May thumbnail
Love you Sautan Shona 🤗
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A-Night-in-June

The Shivaay song suits Rangeela n his Bagawat.. As if it was made for Him only ⭐️⭐️

Soniyo... true to say I never find the song that appealing before I saw it's picturization on Rangeeela aka Param... He made the song worthy of listening..
Fairyfaria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowww Wonderful Post Completely Agree with you Param nailed it again what a brilliant performer he is 👏
Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

Soniyo... true to say I never find the song that appealing before I saw it's picturization on Rangeeela aka Param... He made the song worthy of listening..

I've started loving the song since the day Life OK posted Rangeela's entry scene..  But kal toh laga this song has been made only for Rangeela