Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asya34 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Siya101

Welcome Back Thanks for the update Amazing Chapter I really love ๐ŸคฃShivaay's harkate They are always awesome ๐Ÿ‘

yeah I love my Shivvay too. This is the Shivvay i had expected in IB but chalo he is in my story and that is good enough

asya34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farinaks

Welcome back to forum pearly๐Ÿ˜Š

It was an unexpected surprise๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ for me too love ... it was totally unplanned ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope๐Ÿ˜ณ everything is good in ur life nd ur doing good๐Ÿ˜Š  yep .. just life in general .. nothing as cataclysmic as the soaps ..lol

Update was wonderful khidkitod darwazatod lovely amazing hilarious as always๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

I must say Shivaay is INSATIABLE BRUTE๐Ÿ˜‰ mauka dekhe hi chaukhat maar deta h๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
I'm loving๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘  yes mine is a brute through and through and that part of his innate nature is never going to change no matter how much he changes in his love for Annika
mauka and chauka is the name of this ''resourceful and opportunistic businessman'
its how he keeps his Family safe

This PAY BACK game between ShivOm  oh yeah ... Shivvay is enjoying the whole change in his younger brother and his approach to his marital situation
Tq๐Ÿ‘ from the pm rockstarโญ๏ธ
Update whenever possible 

asya34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Cant tell you for how long i have been waiting for an update! I used to check everyday to see if you updated ๐Ÿ˜†   ty for the patience ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love this hot part and the gifs made it even more hot <3   I finish every story now and put in the GIF's only thinking of you ..lol
Frankly I have started liking putting those in as well ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope you update sooner this time  I will try for sure

asya34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fffan123

Wow!!! You are back with a big bang... Absolutely loved this part especially the teasing between ShivOm and the way Anika was protecting Prinku. I wanted some light banter between the older siblings - they always pick on Rudy so this time i made them pick on someone their own size ...  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Looking forward to next part...

GoWithTheRhythm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice to see you are back dear :D
Normally one of the silent readers I must say I really love this story and how you manage to give importance to both RiKara and Shivika :D
Lovely written ;)
ShivKara are the cutest xD both disturbing each other during crucial times :P 

A double wedding on the way ;) Can't wait for the romance :D
Update soon and Pls Pm me
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

3 updates in 2 days... yahan to ek hi tha? Did I miss something. 
You made rikara interesting so I have faith your ruvya will be better. 
Priveer will look forward to it.
Sumo gets a story too...awww..thank you

Pinky's redemption can wait.

Eagerly waiting for next update 
asya34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoWithTheRhythm

nice to see you are back dear :D Ty ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Normally one of the silent readers I must say I really love this story and how you manage to give importance to both RiKara and Shivika :D
Though a Shivvay and ShivIka fan I have always wanted the story to be about the 3 brothers and their lives. IB failed to give me that so I decided that I would gift that to myself and all who would have liked the story to unfold about all 3 ๐Ÿ˜Š
I love all the original characters as they were very well conceived. That it all went downhill very fast and very badly within a year in IB, is an understatement  ๐Ÿ˜†

I have a confession and a problem and being a RiKara fan (I have visited your Index page ๐Ÿ˜‰, could you suggest where i could get more GIFs for them? I always struggle to find enough to suit the story)

Lovely written ;)
ShivKara are the cutest xD both disturbing each other during crucial times :P ha ha ...yeah i enjoy writing them

A double wedding on the way ;) Can't wait for the romance :D might even be a triple ... you never know ๐Ÿ˜‰
Update soon and Pls Pm me

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

3 updates in 2 days... yahan to ek hi tha? Did I miss something. 
You made rikara interesting so I have faith your ruvya will be better. 
Priveer will look forward to it.
Sumo gets a story too...awww..thank you

Pinky's redemption can wait.

Eagerly waiting for next update 

Even I was thinking the same. I thought only two updates? Three kaha sei hai? Clarify karenge please ?? Pretty please? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Puja_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear
Very well written...
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update yar 
loved the teasing between Omkara and shivaay...
shivika and their banter is so adorable...
Hmmm double wedding...waiting for the dhamaka