shaurya ke wallet main saran

richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
 the photo that was  shown in    shaurya  waleet was of  saran( samiksha and  karan) offscreen photo that too from ISK  days😆

somone can be in trouble today ( 🤣just  kidding)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashiqana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I sees youuu😛😛honestly I love that picture,we don't get to see pics like this now. It's been ages since they took a heartfelt selfie together 

Originally posted by: rumeyha

I sees youuu😛😛honestly I love that picture,we don't get to see pics like this now. It's been ages since they took a heartfelt selfie together 

SERIOUSLY ðŸ˜­ EVEN i miss such  off screen pictures of mehrya. i just wish everything is good between these two😊 because seeing their offscreen friendship in early days and  now with  such  rumour and all  i fell bad
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
It was an candid selfie .which looked natural...may be tats y makers wanted to keep that PIC in shaurya's purse ...
Speaking of purse ...Delhi's most eligible bachelor ka purse dekha ap logoun ne ? 😳. ??
Edited by -Thabassum- - 7 years ago
[QUOTE=-Thabassum-]It was an candid selfie .which looked natural...may be tats y makers wanted to keep that PUC in shaurya's purse ...
Speaking of purse ...Delhi's most eligible bachelor ka purse dekha ap logoun ne ? 😳. ??
[/QUOTE
Yes it was totally  middle class😆  .i  sound life maya sarabhai
Ashiqana thumbnail

Originally posted by: richasharma0991

The color was yuck😆

Ashiqana thumbnail

Originally posted by: richasharma0991

SERIOUSLY ðŸ˜­ EVEN i miss such  off screen pictures of mehrya. i just wish everything is good between these two😊 because seeing their offscreen friendship in early days and  now with  such  rumour and all  i fell bad

Yeah it's just so bad that things fell apart , they are not even seen in interviews together,I wish they become best buddies like shivaay and anika are off screen always together pulling each others legs eventhough nakuul is married still theres no such problems that samikaran are facing 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love how they used an offscreen picture. I think it's important that when two people work together they have the comfort levels and this does reflect in their scenes. It's sad that things didn't work out offscreen but then again it's offscreen so no point commenting cos were getting what we want from Mehrya and they're all that matters.
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumeyha

😆 😆 😆

Ashiqana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

I love how they used an offscreen picture. I think it's important that when two people work together they have the comfort levels and this does reflect in their scenes. It's sad that things didn't work out offscreen but then again it's offscreen so no point commenting cos were getting what we want from Mehrya and they're all that matters.

True. The good thing is it does not affect their on-screen chemistry but then in some scenes you can see karan is a lil uncomfortable or conscious ðŸ˜†that's understandable ðŸ˜†