Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

When you get into this kind of profession you need to understand these kind of rumours are normal and people would link you to your costar but that don't mean that your mans actually cheating on you. I guess people are right when they say it takes guts to be in the industry. Just don't spoil your working relationship with your co star. Seems it's ok to be friendly with anyone else other than the female lead 😆 not attacking anyone but it's what it seems. I'm just glad it doesn't affect Mehrya.

Totally agree with u.. I guess Karan shud make his choices wisely in future and shud not choose a romantic role in future...he can do negative roles in future that will suit him perfectly 😆
Ashiqana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

Totally agree with u.. I guess Karan shud make his choices wisely in future and shud not choose a romantic role in future...he can do negative roles in future that will suit him perfectly 😆

I think that's the last time he ks doing something romantic with all the problems he faced😆
Ashiqana thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Exactly.. She doesn't feel insecure when he is friends with other female Co stars..N  shows it on SNS.. Insecurity arises only if friendship is displayed with his FL..😕 may b all the romantic high, hot scenes bet them, taking a toll on her. But happy Mehrya chemistry not getting effected n this is what v need. 

That s what I love about them. I do not even watch ishqbaaz but I love their offscresn fun,the way nakuul teases her and they even come live on set together, this is what makes the show soo famous
Ashiqana thumbnail
Seems like they heard us girls. Today we got such amazing pics of them offscreen and seems like they were having a ball. Everybody commented they were shocked to see these pictures some were even saying it's editing but  its nottt😳I am soo happy❤️
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Was it the reason sami deleted some of her insta video??