Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Sometimes I feel they are best buddies off screen but they are pretending inorder to avoid contraversies as they both are newbies.In some SBS segment I saw they both played cricket Infront of white chilles and she said that they all share their lunch .In some other segment I saw he teased her using a chocolate.My English is worst I know but bare with me.What u say guys?  Edited by Heaven2hell - 7 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
They r great off screen too. KV is very shy in general coz if u see him off screen he isn't very touchy touchy types n thts wht I respect about him. He knows his boundaries n also knows how to respect a woman. 
I agree with heaven2hell (sorry forgot ur real name) since they both r newbies n have their respective partners,  they do not want to court any  controversies. 
The bottomline is tht both the leads are giving us excellent chemistry n thts wht should matter to us. 
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What do u mean they have their respective partners?I know kV is married.But what about Sami di ?
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

It was an candid selfie .which looked natural...may be tats y makers wanted to keep that PIC in shaurya's purse ...

Speaking of purse ...Delhi's most eligible bachelor ka purse dekha ap logoun ne ? 😳. ??

Chalo kisine toh muddha uthaya.even I was thinking the same.areey bulchee rakhta.😆😆
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly its really stupid why he doesn't take off screen pics with her.

There will be a time when he needs to do promo work with her for the show, what will he tell ZEETV "My wife is insecure so I can't do it"?
Then that couple wants to say fans can't tell fake from reality? Oh please some people need to get over themselves.
😡

Oh Sammy is a single woman.
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They are offscreen frnds but now they will not show it on any public platform to avoid unwanted attention by media and fans..People on social media comment about them and connect them offscreen which makes KV uncomfortable.KV and Bella are not like Nakul and Janaki. Nakul and Janki both are very mature.  Edited by asmitag - 7 years ago
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

It was an candid selfie .which looked natural...may be tats y makers wanted to keep that PIC in shaurya's purse ...

Speaking of purse ...Delhi's most eligible bachelor ka purse dekha ap logoun ne ? 😳. ??

Yep🤣
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was a cute pic  

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asmitag

They are offscreen frnds but now they will now not show it on any public platform to avoid unwanted attention by media a do fans.. Any than people on social media comment about them connect them offscreen which make KV uncomfortable.KV and Bella are not like Nakul and Janaki. Nakul and Janki both are very mature.

When you get into this kind of profession you need to understand these kind of rumours are normal and people would link you to your costar but that don't mean that your mans actually cheating on you. I guess people are right when they say it takes guts to be in the industry. Just don't spoil your working relationship with your co star. Seems it's ok to be friendly with anyone else other than the female lead 😆 not attacking anyone but it's what it seems. I'm just glad it doesn't affect Mehrya.Edited by Preeti.xo - 7 years ago
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

When you get into this kind of profession you need to understand these kind of rumours are normal and people would link you to your costar but that don't mean that your mans actually cheating on you. I guess people are right when they say it takes guts to be in the industry. Just don't spoil your working relationship with your co star. Seems it's ok to be friendly with anyone else other than the female lead 😆 not attacking anyone but it's what it seems. I'm just glad it doesn't affect Mehrya.

Exactly.. She doesn't feel insecure when he is friends with other female Co stars..N  shows it on SNS.. Insecurity arises only if friendship is displayed with his FL..😕 may b all the romantic high, hot scenes bet them, taking a toll on her. But happy Mehrya chemistry not getting effected n this is what v need.  Edited by heera1702 - 7 years ago