Is Vidya Balan going through some health issues?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
For starters..this is not a fat shamming thread
it is only coz i was genuinely surprised to see vidya's recent appearances and it seems she has very quickly gained a lot of weight

if any one can post..i saw this interview of hers with anupama off late and she looked so different. could see how much weight she gained..

she was always on the heavier side but there is lots of difference in how she was looking in hamari adhuri kahani or even recently kahani 2 times than how she looks now..even her face was looking a lot fuller..

i admire her acting and personality and her body is her body..she has every right to be the way she wants to

but i am a bit intrigued to ask if that is just a normal weight gain or she suffers from some health conditions? thyroid or something..

if it is the latter..hope she sails through it just fine..but anyone got any idea?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She had said some time last year that she had small health issues and medications back fired & so she gained weight. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^Ya, this. Also don't the articles imply she is wanting to start a family & undergoing some treatments? And then the articles came out about her having some small health problems..
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Yes she had some health problems last year
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^Yea but before/after that there were articles which said she wanted to try for a family? Does anyone remember those?

She's in her late 30s now & has never been fitness conscious but I feel like she should be now, atleast a little. Parineeta weight is ideal for her.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think it's her body type.. she was on the plumpy side since the beginning and IDK if she works out or not(probably must've tried atleast, because she's in showbiz afterall or maybe she is lazy), but I have seen body types that get more ...'broad' and put on more weight especially after 30s. It's difficult for some/such body types to lose/regulate their weight even through fitness routines, especially after 30s.. They may be fit, but also have extra mass/weight.. 

I think the age(inching towards 40) and body type even if she does not have a health issue.. Some bodies are just genetically made that way. Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 7 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
or maybe she does have health issues.. 
Welcome to Hippo club Vidya
More the merrier
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
I'm sure.. she would be checking with her Doctor about it.. and by god willing.. health will soon be under control or that she'l become alright.
FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Some years ago there was an article which reported that Vidya might be suffering from Thyroid. Women with thyroid problem tend to gain weight and have difficulty in conceiving.