SRK should stop harming others health - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

230

Views

6.8k

Users

33

Likes

348

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#21

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Victim Card. Once u get it u never want to lose it smiley14



IMG_0721.jpeg

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#22

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Aaj to Jasoos Bhai par prem ki akhand varsha ho rahi hai. Unke sookhe neeras jeevan me Pyar ka monsoon aa hi gaya shayad smiley27 ⛈️

Image



Waisey bhai. Aisa naheen lagtaaaa kabhi kabhi aapko …Except for you it’s all the sahelis 🤣🤣🤣



Image


🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posted: 1 months ago
#23

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP



Waisey bhai. Aisa naheen lagtaaaa kabhi kabhi aapko …Except for you it’s all the sahelis 🤣🤣🤣



Image


🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To tujhe sahela zyada pasand hain kya? smiley17

Arre re... I'm not judging you. Sahela pasand hai to Sahela banao ... Ghumao ... Firao... Jo karna hai Karo... mujhe koi aaptti nahi.. Please don't report me bro 😭🙏

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago
#24

Kya yeh thread "closet" wali thread kay close honay ka result hai? 🤔 


😂 


Just kidding :0)

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#25

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Abbey teri to! Wapas mujh par daal raha hai kameena.smiley35

Stalkers please note... Aur jam ke barso is kameene par smiley7


Oi paaapiji ….sach to yeah hain…green shirt below is nathu pyaaraaa btw 🤣🤣. Just using a side actor to depict your biopic of bwf life 🤣🤣



Image

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#26

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

To tujhe sahela zyada pasand hain kya? smiley17

Arre re... I'm not judging you. Sahela pasand hai to Sahela banao ... Ghumao ... Firao... Jo karna hai Karo... mujhe koi aaptti nahi.. Please don't report me bro 😭🙏



smiley37….mera opinion to is baarey mein saaf hain. Live and let live without harmjng. Reporting to koi gunjaaaish heen naheen bhai. 🤣🤣🤣. Mereko to phobia se bhee problems naheen….sabkeee apnee choice. 

Just bringing social awareness today. Smoking in public is harmful to others. And should be discouraged strongly. 

Posted: 1 months ago
#27

Bhai log  - A life lesson that I learnt from an expert 👇 tum bhi seekh lo...bahut kaam aayega smiley2


One must never let go any chance of good Whining and Dining smiley14


Image

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#28

Originally posted by: sharaban

Kya yeh thread "closet" wali thread kay close honay ka result hai? 🤔 


😂 


Just kidding :0)



Woh kyon close keeya over a simple quesrion out of completely random curosity ab tak naheen samajh paayaaa …to aaj mainey social awareness day heee declare kar deeya 🤣🤣



Maukey pe chaukaaa types 🤣🤣🤣

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#29

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Bhai log  - A life lesson that I learnt from an expert 👇 tum bhi seekh lo...bahut kaam aayega smiley2


One must never let go any chance of good Whining and Dining smiley14


Image



IMG_0659.jpeg

smiley37

Posted: 1 months ago
#30

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP


Oi paaapiji ….sach to yeah hain…green shirt below is nathu pyaaraaa btw 🤣🤣. Just using a side actor to depict your biopic of bwf life 🤣🤣



Image

Aankhein check karao apni. smiley7

Mujhe ice lolly choosne ka koi shauk nahi... Not that I'm judging who have this shauk ... but still smiley14

Top