Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This is precisely what I wanted to see! Thanks for this! 
Lovely update ðŸ˜Š
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gauri is back at OM.
everyone is happy..
the journey for Gauri forgiving Omkie Shomkie is really long..
hope sab thik hojaye.
continue sooonish..
yayini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Aashna.

Is it fate, that I finished the last chapter just as you posted this? Because that's what just happened.

We happen to have amazing timing.. ðŸ˜Š
Anywho, the story is amazing. Love all the repentance Omkara is going through--The suffering he went through when she wasn't around ang Gauri keeping her self-respect intact so Omkara can understand what it felt like to be a treated like a toe-rug (Not that Gauri is going to treat Omkara like he treated her. She's just being indifferent)
Yeah she is definitely not going to treat him harshly.. except may be one instance.. where he needs to taste his own medicine..

What is Omkara's plan? Is he going to give her the time in the world and be patient or are their going to be instances where he woos her, is there going to be jealous Omkara/Gauri? (I'd love to see that, so many questions which I am pretty sure you'd answer in come time.
Omkaara thinks he will give her all the time needed and will take in her saza.. But all is not that easy when she is around

Aw... Buamaa didn't turn evil...but she could sense something was off just like Shivaay and decided to give them space. and Anika is preggo (I DIE!) Omkaara wanting to be cutesy with Gauri but Hard luck (shouldn't have been mean to her in the first place. Don't judge a book by its cover! Gah!)

I will not turn anyone evil.. ever.. The characters may be grey but no evilness, saazish.. am so against all that crap..🤢

Can't wait for the next update!! Love the fic. 

yayini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annika_Ishqbaaz

Gauri is back at OM.
everyone is happy..
the journey for Gauri forgiving Omkie Shomkie is really long..
hope sab thik hojaye.
continue sooonish..

Coming up..

"All I want is 5 minutes of.."
yayini thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

awesome update yar...

om deserved all this...wat he done to her is coming back to him...its all karma...she suffered so much because of him...now it's his turn to suffer 

Karma is boomerang.. He ignored her affection blindly and was enjoying throwing out of the room, spurring venom and all.. He does need a taste of his own medicine.. ðŸ˜Š
yayini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shraddhadikshit

I always read your update as I wake up...

From your previous ff, it was like that..

Today's episode was really making me teary eyed.
I know om deserve this and gauri is cent percent right...

But still I am hurt due to both of their condition..

I really wish this track should be shown on screen 

Thank you dear for reading regularly.. Keep reading.. Thanks for your love..😊
yayini thumbnail

<Chapter 11>

Morning when Omkaara awoke, Gauri wasn't there in the room. He got reminded she will do puja every morning. But she used to do before the Shiv-Parvathi moorthi in his room. He went and searched for her. She was in coming from mandir after performing the aarti. So, this aadat is also gone. He was the one who used to get irritated big time by the sound of bell's waking him up every morning. But he was the one who missed it every morning all these days, once he wakes up.

"Good morning, Gauri He tried to do a half smile.

"Good morning. She replied with courtesy and walked past him.

Omkaara was feeling disappointed all the more. She doesn't even want to talk to him, now?

When he went to the room, she was talking to someone on phone. It was Rishabh. The factory in which she was working had it main base in Mumbai. His father started the unit as a small enterprise in Shimla, later son expanded in Mumbai. He will visit the Shimla unit often but will be primarily oversee Mumbai unit operations. When Gauri left with Omkaara, she just informed Rishabh that she was married to him already but were living separate, now that she has to return to the house because his grandmother wasn't well and she wanted to be with her. She didn't tell the full story because she had no guarantee that live will not throw her alone again.

Omkaara entered the room and noticed Gauri was speaking..

"Haan, Rishabh ji.. To kya main kal aake mumbai unit pe join kar doon?

He said something positive. Gauri was smiling that she got her job back. She liked this institution. The parent owner, Rishabh's father is a very sensible individual who had great care for his employees. She felt very good to be working with him.

"Thank you Rishabh ji. Actually Jeet (Rishab's father) sir se main baat nahi kar paayi, jaane ki waqt. Mujhe bahut dukh thi.. Par ab mein kal aake usse bhi baat karoongi aur dhanyavad kahoongi.. kaam wapas dene ke liye.. Ek aur baar keh rahi hoon.. aapki ehsaan ke liye bahut bahut dhanyavaad

He said something to which she laughed a bit. Little was she aware that Omkaara was standing there with utmost irritation and controlled anger. He lost his rights to question her, but he wasn't liking her speaking like this to a person who has proposed her. A little while before she wasn't even ready to stand and talk to him but to this man, she was having a laughing conversation. Asking her anything about this, will strain the relationship even more.

"He has not given her job back because she was a sincere employee.. He is still interested in her Omkaara thought. His already insecure mind grew more insecure.

Gauri was surprised to see him listening to her conversation. She knew what was running in his mind. She didn't want to give any explanations again about her thoughts, intentions and character. Not to anyone.. anymore. She just tried to avoid his fierce glance and was just trying to setup her things in the wardrobe. She tried to put certain things in the top rack, but she wasn't able to reach. Omkaara came by and helped her. He was silent and couldn't speak anything. He knew he would blurt out in anger which will damage the already fragile relationship. He made way in his closet and moved his suits a little to the otherside. There was a pictured frame. It was a glass frame. Gauri was trying to keep it a little inside. She took it out and was surprised very much. It was the picture of him and her taken by Buamaa. He had framed it and kept it inside? She looked at him in surprise when he was already looking at her..

"Yeh.. She just dragged

"Haan.. Shaayad tumhe yaad nahi hogi.. Wahi picture hai jo buamaa ne keecha hai. Shaadi wale revelation ki din

"Yaad hai mujhe She understood the passive anger in his tone.. "Kaise bhool sakthi hoon main.. aapne humhe ye room se dhakke marke bahar nikala.. It was her turn.

Omkaara's face fell again "I am sorry Gauri, I shouldn't have been so rude to you.. Par mujhe galat femi tha.. tum janti ho na main Svetlana se kitna nafrat karta.. main tumhe bhi aisa hi samaj raha tha.. issliye aise behave kiya

"Aapko shaayad iss baat ka andaaza bhi hai ki nahi, mujhe pata nahi.. Par Contract marriage contract marriage kehke aap hi humhaari paas aa rahe the.. humne kabhi aapki paas aane ki koshish bhi nahi kiya.. hum poori Shraddha se shaadi ko manthe the.. par phir bhi.. main kabhi aapki paas nahi aayi.. aapne kabhi samajne ki kosish nahi ki iss bat ko? Jis sach ki baare mein aap hamesha baat karthe the.. gusee ki wajah se wo kabhi nahi dikhi aapko Gauri wanted to vent out all she had in her heart.

Omkaara let her vent all that she had in heart. Only can the wounds heal.

"Sahi keh rahi ho..Gauri. Par sach ye hai ki nazdeekiyan naatak ho ya sach, nafrat ho ya pyaar, gussaa ho ya dosti.. tumhaari alava maine kisi ki saath baat nahi raha tha aur shayaad baatna bhi nahi chahtha. Iss sach jaane mein maine bahut der kar diya.. Jab jaan gaya, mere zindagi mein tum nahi thi, Gauri.  Ye photo dek rahi ho.. jab bhi tumse baat karne ko mann karta hai, main isse baat karthe aa raha..

Gauri was in deep thoughts. He missed her this much? Are all these true.. Had she been her earlier self, she would have jumped in excitement hearing all that he was saying. Now that her heart had seen so much wounds, she was not ready to put it at stake one more time. She gave the pic to him and turned back silently.

"Gauri..

"Hmm..

"Mere baat pe yakeen hai na tumhe? Samaj rahi ho naa.. main kya kehne ki koshish kar raha hoon..

"Haan. Par aap ne shaayad bahut der kar diya.. yeh sab jaanne mein Gauri spoke in a plain tone

Omkaara took a different meaning to what she said.. Is she hinting something about a alternative thought in her mind since he has ignored her for long? Is she hinting something about that Rishab?

"Gauri.. Kya main ek baat pooch saktha hoon?

"Haan.. poochiye?

"Wahi factory pe wapas kaam karna zaroori hai kya.? Tum aur bhi kuch naukri kar sakthi hai naa? His tone was not that of a commanding one but had a little plead in it.

Gauri understood immediately. He heard her speaking to Rishabh and now he has problems with her going to work under him.

"aapko kya aitraz hai isme?

"Nahi mujhe kuch nahi.. Wo todi distance hai Ghar se.. daily tumhe itna distance travel karna padega.. aur poora din khade rehna padtha hai.. Toda muskhil hain naa.. aisa kaam? Tum aur kuch kaam kyun nahi doondthi ho.. jo ghar ke paas bhi ho.. toda aasan bhi ho.. Omkaara was stacking all weak reasons to stop her from working under him.

"Jis factory mein main kaam kar rahi thi, uski owner Jeet sir mere papa jaise hain.. Sirf hum nahi, wo factory ki saare employees ko gharwalon ki tarah treat karthe hain.. Wo humhaare liye kitna madat kiye hain, patha hain.. Jab maa guzar chuki thi.. main toh kriya karam nahi kar sakthi.. unhone humhaari taraf se sab sambhala.. aur quarters bhi diya.. Jab bhi humhe dekthe the.. floor pe.. poochthe the.. ki hum kaise hai, kuch pareshaani hai.. Itna humdardhi kaunsi owner ko hote hain, apne kaam karne waalon pe..

Aur uski beta Rishab sir bhi bahut ache insaan hai.. Bahut izzat karte hain hum sab se.. Agar galti karthein hain, phir bhi daanthe nahi.. muskuraake samjathe hain.. Jab maine usse kaha ki meri shaadi ho chuki thi aur main wapas mumbai aapki ghar jaa rahi hoon, unhone tab bhi kaha.. ki Mumbai ki factory mein join karlo.. wo humse madat karna chahthe hain.. aur kar bhi rahe hain.. Mujhe wahan kaam karna bahut achi lagti hai.. To issliye please aap rehne dijiye.. Her words were definitely polite but was clearly drawing boundaries that he should not decide for her, not anymore.

Omkaara felt worse. May be nothing was wrong in whatever she was saying, but he couldn't tolerate her working under a man who was genuinely interested in her and she seems to like him also. The way she is praising their entire family, may be they are good people but it hurts to feel the woman he loves considers someone more nice and warm, than himself. He brought this all upon him, no doubt. But it's not in his hands and neither can he tolerate this.

He let out a sigh.. "Teek hai Gauri. Agar tumhe yahi sahi lagta hai.. to yehi sahi.. Main tumhe kal drop karta hoon.. Aur ek aur baat.. Please tum ghar ki koi ek ghaadi mein jao, roz.. Main chauffeur arrange karta hoon tumhaare liye.. Please yeh mere request hai, tumse..

"Please Omkaaraji.. main chali jaati hoon bus pe hi..car mein kyun jaana hai..

"Please Gauri. Main ek aur baar keh raha hoon.. Tum meri biwi ho aur tumhaari responsibility mera hai.. Tum apni kaam khud kar sakthi ho.. Phir bhi tumhe saare comforts dena mera haq banta hai.. To please behes mat karo.. maan lo.. Kal main tumhe drop karta hoon.. aur aage ek chauffeur arrange karta hoon

Gauri fell silent. There was a knock at the door. Service providers were trying to bring in a furniture.

"Aayiye..Please keep this here.. aur.. please move this couch towards that corner.

It was a bed cum couch. It can be used as recliner also. It was made of rosewood and had fine artistry on it. Sure this will be one expensive piece. Gauri looked at him and he looked at her with an unexplained expression. They went off to get the mattress type cushion for the furniture. Gauri just gave a glance and went off to meet Buamaa and Jhanvi. When she came back after few minutes, the cushion had been set and Omkaara was lying on it. He got up when she came. Gauri was surprised.

"Bas dekh raha tha.. ki comfortable hai ki.. nahi.. Tum bhi check karlo He explained without asking.

She was tending to her bed, thinking that he might get up. He was still sitting on it. It was a comfortable one but not a very big one as his. She was hesitant to sit on it when he was sitting on it. Omkaara noticed this. He wanted to remain silent but he got irked a little by her hesitation.

"Gauri.. Hum pati patni hai.. maana hai tum aisa rishtha nahi chahthi.. iska matlab ye nahi.. tum mere se 1 feet distance maintain karo.. har waqt..

She didn't want to retort. She was not a fan of verbal duels all the time. She sat on it and felt the fabric. It was silky smooth.

"Bahut naram hai.. Acha hai.. She just wanted to divert the topic..

"Haan.. Naram bhi hai. Sundar to bahut hai.. Apne liye bilkul aisa hi chahtha hoon.. Par mujhe nahi mila itni dino tak He was definitely not speaking about the mattress or the bed.

Gauri didn't want to look at him and was carefully concentrating on some artistic work on the frame of the bed. Suddenly she felt him very close. He moved close so that his face was near her ears but refrained from touching her. He was trying to sense her without touching..

Gauri was not expecting this sudden proximity. Her senses were clouded for a moment. She regained it and was trying to get up. Omkaara's voice stopped her from doing so.

"Gauri.. Please..Ruk jao His voice was mix of sensuality, plead and love.

Gauri was making up her mind to get out of this cocktail of a voice..

"Your anger is valid.. I understand.. Par mujhe ek request hai.. tumse.. Karogi naa?

She was still looking puzzled trying to defend her guard every moment.

"Mujhe sirf 5 minutes chahiye.. everyday.. aise.. I won't go against any of your conditions, I promise. Par mujhe meri patni ki nazdeekiyan chahiye Gauri.. Bas 5 minutes maang raha hoon.. Please inkaar mat karna.. Itna din tumhaari yadon mei guzar chukka hoon.. par ab jab tum mere saamne ho.. I don't know.. I can't stay away from you.. Pretend bhi nahi kar pa raha hoon..I love you so much Gauri.. Sirf 5 minute tumhe baahon mein lena chahtha hoon..? Please..? He was holding the frame with his hand, across her body so that she doesn't move away.

<To be cont>

All you comments/Feedback/Suggesstions/rant/vent/phool/tamatar/anda everything welcome...😆

Keep smiling!!

Love,

Yayini

Edited by yayini - 6 years ago
writergenie17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Edit note : This was a super late comment for chapter 10... will comment on chapter 11 as soon as I read it cuz you just posted your update as I posted this comment!

Hmmm... finally our Omki is starting to get a glimmer of understanding... 
Great writing Karthi! Very satisfying chapter to read. You managed to convey the pain and confusion from both sides equally well. 

Omkara needs to do a lot more, stick his neck out really far if he wants to reach Gauri's hurting heart.

But we know Gauri is also not unwilling to give this a chance... so good times ahead. Whether its for people who love watching Omki suffer or people who love watching the two of them get back together.

Thanks for sharing this lovely piece of writing with us, very excited to see what happens next!
Edited by writergenie17 - 7 years ago
writergenie17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Read on for comment on chapter 11
Kuch zyaada nahin ho gaya Omki? Trying to take advantage of the situation huh? 

Jealousy jaayaz hai... especially if it is against Rishabh... who in my mind looks like Karan Tacker. ðŸ˜†

Nice long update that I literally devoured in minutes... Like the way things are shaping up but bechaara Omki's so deprived that he's jhaadofying thirsty-ass lines and pushing way too soon. Thoda sabr karna seekho baccha...

Eagerly waiting for whats gonna happen next!

Edited by writergenie17 - 7 years ago
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Muje teen update le pm nhi mile 😡

Anyway I really liked the way omkara took the help of Shivaay and Rudra.. hahaha...

Even gauri knew if her jhethji is there nobody can stop the oberois to take her with them... Lolzz..
Good move omkara bechaare gauri ko mauka hi nhi diya...

Glad gauri put he condition to him so that she won't be hurt...

Next was OM wow Anika is pregnant and they met awwh... Lovely moment with the...

Buama hinting omkara to be like do-whatever-look to being gauri back in his life like lovey dicey couple was amazing move

Last part awwh.. so omkara was jealous try to change her mind but she told about the owner's help that she feel safe...

Once again puppy dog face omakra is back awwh.. such a cute way to ask gauri ab toh todhi pighal hi jaayegi