Justin Bieber India concert: Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover open

Posted: 7 years ago
Due to no volunteers, ushers, or reps to guide them, Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover walked out of the Justin Bieber concert.

The Justin Bieber concert held in the city was a star-studded affair. Many celebrities namely Alia Bhatt , Jacqueline Fernandez, Malaika Arora , Arbaaz Khan, Sonali Bendre, Ayan Mukerji and others attended the concert. 

Many celebs slammed the concert for mismanagement on their respective Twitter page. Whereas few of them like Bipasha Basu and husband Karan Singh Grover walked out of the concert in anger.

A source close to the couple told a leading daily, "They reached the venue at 8:30 pm. The show had already started and there were many ticketless people who had gathered outside the stadium hoping to catch a glimpse of some celebs. So, the moment Bipasha and Karan reached the gate, they were mobbed. There was no one to guide them and the chaos was too much to handle. They thought it was better to head back."

When another leading daily asked Bipasha the real reason behind the walk out, she said, "We reached late because of the VIP car pass mess up. Then by 8 pm, I guess Bieber started the show. There were no volunteers, ushers, or reps to guide us. Wherever we went people were in pretty high spirits and it was getting difficult to stay as we were attracting more people. I also feel we were put in the wrong lounge as I did not see any known face, so we left. There was no way we could stick on as it was getting chaotic. So not a fun experience for us."

She further added, "Maybe if we came earlier, people would have been there to guide us to a proper place where the rest of our peers were. They all came in much earlier I guess. Post that we had a fun night though. I guess concerts are always chaotic so it's cool. Karan, my sister Vijayeta, her friend and I went for dinner after that and driving around town. It was so beautiful at night..."

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/378432/justin-bieber-india-concert-bipasha-basu-and-karan-singh-grover-open-about
Edited by rim683 - 7 years ago