Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Dilemma

" Sweeet?? Me ?okaayyy, What ?? Waaaiiit ! She's gone mad. Well! It is possible that she might have lost her mind due to shock - back to back shocks - love confession, my identity revealation, her secret revealed, her mother decided to kill me, she decided to marry me, I decided to left her - that's a lot for anybody so yes she has all the rightto go crazy. Afterall she has all the symptoms" and Raj started counting,mentally ofcourse :
  • first, she started laughing and can't seem to stop and he can't remember if he'd cracked any joke there - nope !
  • Second, the she tried to outsmart his father and her own uncle,no! she did outsmart them with her verbal speech there.
  • Third, no sign of horror or guilt or regret or sadness. Her biggest secret is out and she is laughing. Everybody else is shocked even horrified that they even react properly.
  • If this doesn't scare her than what does !!? Is she even a girl ! Is she even a normal human ! I
  • Fourth, for the first time Preet stand against her mother and proven wrong the next moment. Her mother is on the ground, broken, shattered, disheveled and in a daze.
  • And this girl don't spare a look. "Did I marry the right girl ! Is this the same manu he'd known since childhood"
  • Last but not the least, he just confessed that he played with her feelings and even snatched her wedding band and she is acting like she has no care in the world.
And somehow that bothers him, does she really not care ?? How ?? Few minutes ago she was ready to die in the name of love?? LOVE!! Her love for him ??? She was ready to die for him ! And now she just don't care! ofcourse he doesn't care because he is the evil one and Although its too late to regret -not that it matters - but even if it wasn't too latehe would still not care ? Right ?? Yeah ! Absolutely ?"
But this isn't the end of. Raj's dilemma infact it's the start ! " How come all this lead to her calling him SWEET ! and not to mention that DARLING HUSBAND TAG ! It does sound good though especially since it came from her mouth. Shut up Raj ! Shut up "Raj looked at her.
She must be aware of his inner battles because she had this satisfactory victory smile on her face. And before Raj could maintain his composure she started again - " okay fine !! No more teasing ! If you guys are really that stupid to need an explanation you'll have it "
Raj tried to open his mouth but she stood up and walk towards his father.
"It's true ! I wanted him to join hands with you and I am glad you two made up !! But let me say this you never appreciate my husband's ability just because you thought he was crippled. you discount the only educated and mannered Bajwa in the family and see what your ignorance does to him !" Preet inclined close to his father's ear as if he was her best girlfriend and muttered in a low but audible voice " he used to be a lot smarter in school " He used to be a lot smarter in school !"
Raj raised his eyebrows at that. He was about to voice his offence when she threw him a pity look. "What ??now she will tittle tattle about him WITH HIS FATHER !! Seriously!??" He thought.
She leaned back straight again ready to chide his father again!

" And I mean no offence because you are my father - in - law and I respect you for that but it is my duty as a wife to take a stand for my husband !! Anyway it's all lively now ! You all are here ! He is all TALL STRONG & HANDSOME !! independent and married ! I'll let it go" She cheered on that smiling so brightly that even the traces of tears on her cheeks from few seconds before shined.
" anyway since everything is better now what are you people are doing here " she addressed the Bajwa goon clan trying to shoo them with her hands when she ordered-" go ! Go home and prepare! Your new shahini is coming so don't leave out anything !! Hurry up and prepare "

Raj couldn't take it anymore so while she was rambling - the proof of her newly discovered insanity- he cover the distance between them in two big steps, hold her hand and turned her towards him - " have you gone mad ?? Who shahini !! What are you talking about !"
He tried to look for a little flutter of emotion but no luck instead she smiled calmly ! God ! Why can't she stop smiling for a second. Suddenly he felt her free hand holding his - " Yara ! (Friend) ops sorry I mean PATIDEV ! We are married and PA-PA-JIII just announced you the waaris - the shah of bajwas - so that made me shahini na " she explained like it was most obvious fact in the world, " and since we are married now it's time for my grahpravesh ( ritual when bride first entered groom's house) " Raj grabbed her hand which was creeping it's way to his Neck and pushed her away - " whhaattt ! "

This time he didn't tried to hide his confusion. He doesn't have to because she has gone mad. There is no other possible explanation for this behaviour and by the look on audience face he can bet they all would happily agree with him.
10 minutes earlier when he was talking - explaning to her the whole facade! which part of HATE - ANIMOSITY- BETRAYAL she didn't understand. He was busy with his analysis when he heard her scoff a laugh - " what - what !! " She laughed - "oh ! I see" her laughter turned into grave voice in a milliseconds " I that case - Well! I have no problem and neither do mummy or chacha if you live in our house we are quite rich you see. " Then she switched her glance between and Raj and herjeet " but I don't think people will appreciate the fact that 'the lion of bajwas' choose to be a ghar jamai ( groom in bride's house)"
" Enough !" Came a loud thuddering voice of harzeet bajwa. Raj
"Oh! No ! She's dead ! " He thought when he looked at his boiling father and prayed for the wellness of his stupid wife.
Edited by Tanu221 - 6 years ago
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
"I am planning to send preet nto Raj's life Raj's house and may be His room too"...
Please go ahead ..waiting for that update...and give koochy koo..moments🀣...whether Raj like it or not🀣..make him LBW by Preet's tashan...bada aya Bajwa ka sher!!πŸ˜†
We all are in support! Keep it up!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

.Suchi. thumbnail
Yipee!!..me first to comment!!πŸ˜†
Raj will become mentaπŸ˜†l...Preet's torture and abnormal behaviour  is sufficient for him...last line..made me to say..why he is concerned about mannu???
and for amnnu just one word...well done!!..dil khush krdittaa!!!!πŸ˜†

waiting for more...
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update lol really enjoyed it... Keep it up... Looking forward to your updates πŸ‘
Tanu221 thumbnail

THE TURNING TABLES :

" A Bajwaaa -and- a ghar jamaii. How dare you say that !" Harjeet huffed the mere thought.

Really how dare she ! Since the moment she opened her mouth she had been hurling only insults at them, bajwas. But this is it.

Before he could think of what to say next, she started again -" no no PAPAJI ! don't take me wrong. I am not implying that" -she freed herself from the accusation throwing her hands in surrender, -" but if Raj wants to be a ghar jamai then what can I do. For Better or worse, I have to be with my husband. " 

She replied feigning innocence and obedience. "Infact I wanted to you to order him against it afterall you are the man of the house? Right ??" She interrogated. " What would happen to Bajwa's honour when the whole pind got to know about Raj's fool's play ? When everyone finds out that for 18 years a girl bested bajwa's every trick. For 18 yeaarsss - all the Bajwa clan and it's goons got beaten up by Pawaniya's fragile little daughter ???? And what did Bajwa's do in return - try to love trap an innocent girl !! " She express her disgust as if it was the silliest choice to make - "and ultimately making her a participant of Bajwa's property by marrying her !!"

She couldn't control her laugh at that but continues anyway - " what happened to all 'oh so smart bajwas' to commit such a big mistake ! Huh?" 

"You don't have to care about bajwas but of yourself ! You useless girl !! You are the one who lied about your identity and now panchayat will decide who will mock who !"

Harjeet was so engrossed contemplating preet's words that he didn't realise he wasn't alone there. For the first time in years he feel thankful towards Mohini to make this girl stop, even if it's for seconds - atleast for once her long tongue come to some use.

"This girl - who call herself Preet or manu or Manpreet , the tigress shah of pawaniyas and the new shahini of bajwas and may be more because while he was busy being terrified, he might have missed other names, cause - she is speaking out his worst nightmare as if it's some chick flick's story !"

"Mohiniii aunty !! You are here too ! Sorry I didn't see you earlier?? How are you ?? Even in our wildest dreams we hadn't thought of becoming relatives but look at us now - now you are maaa..yyy - as you are papaji's -??"And Preet looked between Harjeet and mahini thrice and opt for a word that sound like "whatever !!"

" Hey you "

" And about your question !" Before Mohini could retort, Preet cut her in between and turned to Harjeet again, " it's not the same pind as it use to be 18 years before, 18 years were enough for Amba Pawaniya to bring the change this pind needed and deserved for that matter! And if the matter will go to panchayat, what do you think - how hard it's for me to play the victim card !"

Harjeet was impressed, yes very much impressed - besides being angry, annoyed, frustrated, blank and helpless ofcourse.

"There's nothing stopping this girl, no doubt she is the same smart ass Mannu Pawaniya! Only he had this capacity to turn the tables in her favour so easily ! No wonder he never needed bullets - no one would have with those manipulative skills" he thought.

And as he was left with no other options but to listen her point of view, he decided to comply cause he can sense a deal on this way and Harjeet Bajwa was curious to know what she has to offer. To him. Afterall he can never say no to a good deal. He was a businessman afterall !

"Go on ! I am listening " Harjeet announced calmly. Mohini moved to interrupt but Harjeet put a hand in the air signalling her to stay back.

Manu smiled at the scene as if she's got her partner in crime. Manu looked at Harjeet with hope and took a deep breath and continued - " 18 years ago, a poor helpless women decided to hide the identity of her new born - reason??? to save her daughter from getting killed by her own family - which is for your knowledge is an illegal act - a crime -punishable !" She stated the facts "-then her eldest daughter died in the hands of bajwa- reason - animosity of two families - but people would say poor girl - got wooed by bajwas son - bajwas played dirty game - and there's no end to the rumours - lthen again 10 years later same thing happened- bajwas youngest son came and played with the feeling of pawaniyas youngest daughter. Such a hideous act - reason - the same old revenge drama - but what would happen to the poor girl now ?? Who would accept her ? Today it happened with the strongest family in the pind - what will this suggest about the security and peace of other families in the village - what about poorI- where's the justice !!"

Manu stopped and pretend to wipe her fake tears and since Harjeet was more attentive and observant he was able to see what others missed . Manu winked at Raj in between the act. " Dear lord !! Save His poor son who has no idea what did he marry into." Harjeet laughed mentally watching his son's horrified face.

"And the society " Preet seems to be exited about this "there isn't a single house in the pind where my mother hadn't done any favours. Not a single man who isn't scared of Jagan Pawaniya. And not a single family who hadn't dream of building a relationship with Pawaniya."

Harjeet looked at a tearful amba and a proud Jagan " that b**tard " he thought , he switched his attention back to Preet.

" People will cry rivers of tears at the plight of this mother - daughter duo and I don't have to tell you what the panchayat will say!! five years back when youngsters started to participate in elections, not to mention women welfare program casvade, when 3 of 5 panchs (judge) are my friend - manu's friend - so its won't take a genius to predict the decision " she stated with a pointed look for mohini.

"you are a smart man so I don't think you fancy police or media interruption in your business - considering the fact that elections are coming & chief minister's visit is inevitable and of course - the most impor-"

"What do you want " Harjeet stated casually but firmly. By now he already knows she could go on for hours and won't run out of her justifications. And all of that will lead to- one and only conclusion- ' head or tail it's all hers.' His son played a hunch and lost to her.

She stood still for few seconds, then walked upto a pillar and taking its support she took her time to be comfortable. Crossing her hands to her chest, she took a business attitude - " there comes the deal " Harjeet mental pat himself.

" That's what I am asking " she said after a pause, " to youuu ! ! What do you want ?? Paa-paa-ji !! It took me 18 yrs to free myself from ' manu ' and there's no way I am going back to that. So you tell me - ' whaaat do youuu want ????- where you want to see me next - panchayat or bajwas haveli ?? You call !"

Edited by Tanu221 - 4 years ago
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am loving this Preet. She is so intelligent and manipulative. Lol bechaara Raj πŸ€£ and I never thought that Harjeet was actually smart. 
Nice update. Keep writing 
Tanu221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laney

I am loving this Preet. She is so intelligent and manipulative. Lol bechaara Raj πŸ€£ and I never thought that Harjeet was actually smart. 

Nice update. Keep writing 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank you .. I just saw the waaris preview they are also using the same story ... Preet using girlism to revenge Raj and panchayat scene... Well my preet is just cooler πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank you so much !! 
I am also planning to provide index soon
.Suchi. thumbnail
Haha..Preet is fantastic!πŸ˜†
Manipulating...her father- in -Law...haha..πŸ˜‰
Raj might be thinking.."abhi abhi to shaadi hui...maine todh bhi di..aur abhi se hi isne papaji ko patana shuru kr diya,,,🀣"
Amazing!
Update soon..😊
Tanu221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Suchi.

Haha..Preet is fantastic!πŸ˜†

Manipulating...her father- in -Law...haha..πŸ˜‰
Raj might be thinking.."abhi abhi to shaadi hui...maine todh bhi di..aur abhi se hi isne papaji ko patana shuru kr diya,,,🀣"
Amazing!
Update soon..😊

πŸ˜†
Tanu221 thumbnail

The preparation :

She was in her room, leaning on the closed door, folding her body , chins on her knees. But she wasn't crying. She was relaxed.

Finally ! She can breathe. For past an hour created a havoc in her life and she wasn't even allowed to react properly. Well that suits her because nothing about her was ever proper. In fact that word is just not meant for her.

She felt like a fish out of water who isn't even allowed to die but to suffer endlessly.

She was alone, all on her own. Now she wanted to cry but not because of her misery, she wanted to cry simply because she can - there is no one to see her, no one will stop her and no one will console her. No more boys don't cry shit for her !

Also she was very aware of the fact that this might be the last time she can do so, for she has no idea where her life will lead her next morning and she was scared to death about it - yes she was - no a more lying - not to self atleast.

She is done with most of her works. The panchayat scenerio went as per the plan. All thanks to the almighty for her manipulative wits. The complaint of deceitment turned into a event of women power.

Sukhi veer ji !! Oh ! How much she owe him for bringing police and media on time. She knew it he wasn't dumb he took the hint when she mentioned it in the temple, people underestimate him because he is too cute that his cuteness took over his intelligence.

She smiled at that thought. It's so strange that he is Jagan chahcha's son, too generous for that. He must took after Chachi.

These people are not just her family, they are her support system that even in a situation like this she still has some reasons to smile. Raj used to be part of this system now - he is the reason se is so dependent on these people so much. For the first time in her life - manu Pawaniya is going to cry - whine in self pity - because after today she can't do it any more and she won't.

She is not going to let anybody see the fire she is burning with instead she will burn them all. She won't show her tears - she will make them cry rivers of it. She won't complain she will ractify. She will not fire bullets but rip their heart out and watch them bleed. And she can do all this while being 'Preet'. She don't need no Manu for this infact now that she is capable of thinking again - she can do all this while being Preet only !

With her mother's blessing and her mother-in-law's blessing she knows she need nothing else. Yes ! Amrit aunty came and it was no surpriseI- she alredy knew it was impossible that she will be tiniest bit happy with Raj's action. She can doubt Raj but not his mother's upbringing.

It took all her energy to convince her that she has no rage against her ! Harjeet Bajwa had no idea what he is missing by pushing away a gem like Amrit aunty.

Anyway after so much persuading and explaination she was able to convince her to get back to Bajwa mension as she will need her support there. The generous women agreed after that to help her screw his son's life. Because Amrit aunty also believed that he deserved that.

She felt so light at the moment, remembering all that she had gone through the day and still able to make it out alive. Her heart doesn't feel heavy because of distress but it felt strong - ready to tackle with the tragedy she's been hit with.

That got her thinking if god will give her a chance :

Would she still want this freedom at the cost of her heart broken into pieces.

Or she would give up her identity for the rest of her life just to be able to have Raj.

Was she really going to slope with Raj and never facing the village, the truth and leave the only chance to prove what girls are capable of

Will she leave it all - the only hope of society for welfare of deprived - to have love in her life.

She can't decide, she is glad she didn't have to- cause as for now everything is settled and she is proud of what she did today. She knows Amba was too when she was the silent gratitude in people's eyes for bringing a change. For standing out.

Only God knows how she did all that drama. For the whole hour she had to pretend like she didn't care about what happened - but she did !

- How could she not care ! She loved him. She loved that damn man ! And Not because he made her realise her own identity - Ofcourse she was greatful for that - but that's not an enough reason to love a person - she knew she loved him because he was her best friend. She was in love with her childhood bestfriend.

And now she is hurt - she is devastated !! her best friend, her only friend, her love, her partner, her companion and her husband decieved her. Why ?? Because of a misunderstanding. That same old rattle of " you killed Raman veer ji" but she isn't going to give explanations but proof. She will prove to all of them what's the real cause behind those two lovely souls death. She definately didn't fire the gun then who - she will find out and then she will expose it. And all that would be enough to sent Raj over the edge of redemption.

He wanted a revenge - he got it ! now it's her turn. "You have only hours left mr.Raj" she mentally promised "because once i enter your life, well no words she will show him what she will do ! Surprises surprises !!"

She smiled slyly, "What did he said he wouldn't even look at her, if it wasn't for the revenge. Oh! We will see. Who will look at whom or she should say - who will dance around whom "

She didn't know she was this beautiful, any guy in the pind would would die to have a look. And Raj is no saint. No matter how much he is going to resist her she will woo him and then he will understand what's it's like to live with an unrequited love.

But first she need to take rest , her head was hurting by doing all that drama in panchayat - the best part about today is even if just a facade she officially was able to end this decade old Bajwa and Pawaniya animity. She let Harjeet take all the credit for this new friendship cum relationship between two families while her mother turned an inspiration to all those women who think their daughter's are weak or simply good for nothing . So it's a win win game. No wonder Raj wasn't present there. It's an old habit to leave whenever he is distressed about current situation.

Earlier all her dreams and actions use to revolve around Amba. Her vision her dreams her respect but now that she herself assured her (manu) that she needs to move on and live her life on her own freewill. She needs to set another goal - and that goal is - Raj Bajwa !

She needs to prepare her bags as she will leave in evening to her in-laws house. She has few hours to rest as she is done talking with all family memebers, she made them understand what to do next and what she's is about to and they are more than Happy to comply " what a lovely family she has" . But before all that there's one last thing to do. One last trick to play - MOHINI !!!

______________________________*________*_________________________

I am sorry I am busy with my practicle and exams are on. I wrote the CHP yesterday but couldn't finish it I time. It took me a lot time to update. I am so fed up with my own writing I had this cute romantic moment of rajpreet planned but I am not even near their confrontation !! Anyway I'll try harder thankyou for patience .

-----------------------------------*--------------------------*----------------------------------------

I saw recent EP and I just wanted to say I loved Raj and Mohini confrontation scene a lot ... " I won't let you live in peaceπŸ‘ no I won't let to live πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† " that was a badass. Manu progess into Preet super slow but I am in love with Amrit . She deserves a noble for being the kindestπŸ˜› against Raj vs Mohini loving itπŸ‘πŸ˜†

Edited by Tanu221 - 4 years ago