Waaris : RAJPREET SS

Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hey everyone this is my first ever anything. It was intended to be an os but words flow people so I decided to put a series of not so related os. I hope you like it please comment and tell me how I can I improve. Enjoy πŸ˜³

FIND ME ON WATTPAD : https://www.wattpad.com/user/tanu156

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

TABLE OF CONTENTS  :

01) GAME OVER OR GAME START -  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/editthread/141889444

02) HUSBAND AND WIFE - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4842926#141904565

03) DILEMMA - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4842926?pn=2&pc=141908770

04) THE TURNING TABLES - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4842926?pn=2&pc=141908770

05) THE PREPARATIONS - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4842926?pn=3#141985357

06) THE LAST TRICK - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4842926?pn=3#141985357

07) THE MAGIC DRINK - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4842926?pn=5#142028299

08) THE DREAM - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4842926?pn=6#142071942

09) THE VISITOR - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4842926?pn=7#142117687

10) ESCAPE PLAN - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4842926?pn=8#142163627

11) THE LITLLE MESS MAKER - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4842926?pn=9#142176629

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Game over or Game start !

"Do something or atleast say something !! This can't be it !" Her inner voice was screaming. She cannot just stand there and watch him snatching away the tiniest of hope she had in humanity. She can't let that happen, she is no loser after all she is the shah of pawaniya.

So she did what she could think of.

" Ha ha ha ha !! " Amba pawaniya suddenly got out of gloomy thoughts to watch her youngest daughter laughing like a devil with her back towards her.

Harjeet Bajwa stopped in his tracks, afraid to look back cause just when he thought he had the last laugh someone was laughing and that too a women and not Amba Pawaniya then who ???

Jagan couldn't be more annoyed, he just realised his parjai made a fool out of himself that too for 18 years. Now that he decides to grasp the ongoing drama it looks like it not over yet.

Gunjan was just about to go and hug her sister to provide her a shoulder in her miserable situation when her not so ordinary sister decided to switch to exact opposite of crying.

Ravi was memorizing all the time when manu helped her crossing all the lines and now she understands why he was so different from all the men around the pind. And it's because he isn't a men. But this beautiful girl's plight is breaking Ravi's heart and just when she thought she should go to console her she started laughing !!

Mohini and Nihal exchanged a unknown look to each other. For the first time in their life time this devil duo is out of plans and that made them scared so scared that they left this beautiful opportunity to mock pawaniyas.

Sukhi veer ji can't think anymore he is just sad. His lovable small brother is a girl ?? So pretty but a girl ?? But does that matter, all he know is manu is smart and not just smart manu is so slyly smart whether a girl or boy so he knew Manpreet pawaniya is upto something and he is going to be his ally just like always.

Everyone else is just shocked and silent - wide eyes open mouth.

But out of all these people there was only one person who was shaken the most by this hideous laugh of his wife. It was Raj - " wait !! did he just call her his wife ?? No it was a slip. She is no wife. she is just a pawn in his plan by which she should be dishevelled by now from crying somehow all he can hear is a loud devious laugh!! How is that possible? And that's not it ?? He has a bigger problem - the tinge in his heart that was paining him since the moment he decided to stop his play and reveal the truth to his beautiful innocent wife - not wife !! Pawn - beautiful, innocent pawn - that tinge is no longer there. He feels a little relaxed now that she can laugh even if that means his plan failed in its last stage and all his efforts turn into ash ! No he can't let that happen. He need to go back and face that lady who is not leaving his thoughts since he met her. Wait ! What ! Oh no he need to stop thinking before he zoned out to reminiscize the few moment when she laughed. He need to put his demons on and turn back !!! "

Edited by Tanu221 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanu221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani7131

Wow! loved it πŸ‘. 

Really thank you !! Now I will go on. With my storyπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu221

Really thank you !! Now I will go on. With my storyπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Yay! Can't wait. I want to see a badass mannu (in this os and sorry for the... language. ...and grammatical mistake. )
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Woww! Superb!πŸ˜ƒ
Congrats! On your first story😳
Please continue it... What's going in preet's mind... πŸ˜ˆ
Waiting to read more...In a different angleπŸ˜‰
Update soon!πŸ˜›

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome well done. Can't wait to read whats Preets plan now. 
Keep it up πŸ‘
Tanu221 thumbnail

Hey everyone ! Thank you so much to all who read and liked the story but special thanx to those who commented. I can't tell you how happy I am to know you loved it. So here's another part also I'll be having my exams for next 3 weeks but I'll try to post as soon as possible, as much as I can. Do like and comment whatever you feel about it. Now I am shutting up here you go :

HUSBAND AND WIFE .......

Raj turned on his heels in a full swing and rushed towards his mad wife - " damn ! Not wife ". To say Raj was angry is definately an understatement because he wasn't angry - he was furious ! Even if it was all his plan, throughout the journey he felt like she was the one executing it. So many times he felt himself so out on the line, that it didn't even felt like he was playing because this women was so smart, so playful, so beautiful ! "Ughhh !! Stop it " he chided himself " just when I was assured that I played it fine, she decided to laugh ! Now ! 30 seconds of self victory ? That's it ? Is this all I acheive for months of trouble I went for ? My own father was hunting for me frantically ,and I could never forget that I almost got shot ? For what ? This insane women's laugh ? No she can't laugh ! Not on him "

So he hold her hand and twist her around only to regret it the next moment. He can't believe what he saw and left her immediately taking two steps backwards - " there was no sadness, no hatred in her eyes unlike what he expected, she throw him a sharp look of mockery like she was challanging him to touch her again. She despises his touch ! She despise him ! What have he done ? This was the same fragile lady who used to shiver by a mere flash of his fingers -. And now she stood like a stone under his grip. "

Raj again tried to move towards her but she was quick to take one step back.

"What else he was expecting? He didn't do anything to make her running into his arms? But why did he care so much, he got his revenge nothing else matters - end of discussion "

" Wow you seem so happy manu ! May I know what's so funny here " he tried to put venom in his words but couldn't hide his annoyence during his mock survey.

Manu smiled a sly smile at that as if she was waiting for it. She threw a look at the audience to ensure she has all the attention.

She looked back at Raj intensing her glare that was capable to penetrate his soul. She moved a little closer and his heart skipped a beat.

She started " what do you think mr. Bajwa - ops " she faked a shy smile, " mr. Husband ! Of course I am laughing at you afterall you are the only one cracking up jokes here " and she scoffed another laugh, turning to Harjeet Bajwa she continued " isn't it uncle - I mean " PA-PA-Jjiii " the sound she made by mixing the letter P & A irritate Harjeet more than mohini put together with that excuse of her son. Everyone in the temple seem to be aware of the fact that the only reason Harjeet hasn't slaped manu yet is because of his curiosity to know the reason behind that choice of words.

Jagan couldn't help but think that even when he just witnessed the transformation of manu the shah into a useless girl but still has the manu swag. He tried to suppress his laugh at his thoughts by a loud cough. Manu gave him a sweet smile.

"Time to take the centre stage" she thought. Manu took a deep breath before turning her attention to Raj - " why are you so shocked " she faked a shock herself - " wait ! You weren't expecting that I am gonna cry?? Right ?? OMG I can't believe this " and she put her hands on her stomach and started laughing hard AGAIN !

" Oye ladki !! Stop your drama and tell us what's the catch " Jagan couldn't take it any more. Ofcourse he liked this new girl's wits but he can't let everyone else know that.

Manu stopped immediately, " Have patience Jagan chacha !! Out of all trust me you are going to enjoy it the most " and she flashed her confident victory smile to jagan just like she always use to do whenever she wants to handle the situation in her own way unlike the violent means her Jagan chacha would prefer. Jagan crossed his arms so she continued, " chacha" and she relaxed like a kid boasting off his skills , "if you thought the Mannu shah was the lion of pawaniyas, then you would love this new tigress shah of pawaniyas !" with that she sat on ground and looked up to Raj with a cheeky smile " Areee ! PATIDEV !! (oh! Husband) why are you standing. Come sit here, you have a wound. Here let me see it " while manu forfully make Raj sit with her on ground and pretended to care for

His wound, Raj rudely shove her hands off him and gave her the most stern look he can manage while coping up with his a emotional turmoil to which she did the cutest puppy eyes he'd ever seen , " Awww !! My darling husband doesn't like it when people care for him or boss around !! How sweet ! "

HUSBAND !! DARLING !! only she knew how hard it was to bring those words out of her mouth but the horrid look on Raj's face was feeling her an another story.

It's just the start and she is already enjoying so much not to mention Raj's face. If it wasn't this serious situation she would take the photographs of his every expression with her own hands.

" Bring it on ! Mr. Bajwa " she thought " cause I am loving it !"

Edited by Tanu221 - 4 years ago
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting.. Please make the chapters a bit longer... And what is Preets plan now? Was she acting as well? 
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome! Just love this os. Keep writing πŸ‘ love this new mannu. 
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the very first line...of update..Raj turned on his heels in a full swing and rushed towards his mad wife - " damn ! Not wife " made me laugh..ab aayega mazaa...Harjeet k extra smart bachhe😑...It's hard for mannu to pretend like nothing happened...story is going superb!
continue soon...😳
Tanu221 thumbnail
Hey everyone ! Thank you and I know it's short so I will try to post longer updates also I realise That story is going at a slow pace . I had this idea in mind to make a female character not miserable but who will not let anybody see her vulnerable side. A character who will fight and never cry . If somebody hurt her then she will pretend to be the happiest because she can't let Her enemy get a piece of mind ! 
I had the whole story planned but you know😊 words play πŸ˜Š I am still stuck at one temple scene. It took me so much time to frame everyone's point of view. So may be 3updates more in the temple or at max 4 if I still can't get out  of there then I will skip the details . 
I am planning to send preet nto Raj's life Raj's house and may be His room tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
P.s. : -  thank you for all the comments It means so much. I thought no one gonna read it and it's a waste but not only I am getting g appreciation but you are also noticing tiNiest details πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ "NOT WIFE" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I kNow I loved that too πŸ‘πŸ‘ these are for me 
I'll posting next part in the evening 
But thanks a million for everything . As you guys can see in the story I am quite expressive so I had to thank you guys otherwise I won't be able to sleep πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And yes πŸ₯±short updates - got it - I'll be posting longer and if you don't hear from me for a while because my exams πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ please don't leave the story πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³ thank you again I read all the comments so please read and comment😳😳😊 
Edited by Tanu221 - 6 years ago