Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I'll take the write up.
Do we have anymore suggestions?
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^If not Sherlock, you guys can do something on Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil too. She was crazy about Raghav & Naina sometime back. Maybe since the story is stretching for too long, how about she barging into the PH and they give her the opportunity to direct one episode where she sets everything right. And later, they celebrate her birthday on the sets in some cold country (she hates snow)😆
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^ taking in Mahi's suggestion . Maybe something based on PMHMD . Something like she's a friend with Naina and she is going out on a date with Raghav on Gur's birthday. She helps Naina to dress up and gives all the date suggestion and all but when they get there Naina leaves her and she is the one to attend the date with Raghav . They both have fun and later Gur comes to know that it was all a plan of both Naina and Raghav for her birthday . 
Somewhere along the line . ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

verisimilitude thumbnail
#cc6666
#99cc33

#ff9999
#fF3399
#fF0099
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

#CC3366
#FF6633
#FFCC00

#3300CC
#00FF66
#0066CC

#CC0033
#9966CC

Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-Amethyst-.

^If not Sherlock, you guys can do something on Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil too. She was crazy about Raghav & Naina sometime back. Maybe since the story is stretching for too long, how about she barging into the PH and they give her the opportunity to direct one episode where she sets everything right. And later, they celebrate her birthday on the sets in some cold country (she hates snow)😆

I love this idea! When the surrogacy truth came out, Raghav refused to believe Naina and assumed that she was having an affair with Rehaan and Raghav insisted that he would parent the kid. So maybe we can base the write up on that episode and have Raghav behave like a normal human being. ðŸ˜†

And about the cold country part, they'd have to fly over to another country on the same day so I'm not sure we can incorporate that. ðŸ˜†
Revelio thumbnail
Vote for any one theme, please:

1. We could base the theme on Sherlock. We could give her a riddle or case which she has to solve within 24 hours. If she does solve it, she gets to meet Bennedict Cumberbatch. So she sets out, to find leads but she doesn't get anything. She gets sad since she has lost out on an opportunity to meet one of her favourite stars. She tells the CCs and just then BC shows up. She is taken aback, considering she hasn't solved the case. We tell her that it was a surprise and the case was just a joke. Then she has a chat with BC or something like that.  

2. And well I had this idea that as she like both Flash and Sherlock maybe we could merge them two and She will take help of Sherlock to find Barry(The Flash) who is missing for some unknown reason and after they find him thry figure out it was all plan to keep her busy and they celebrate her birthday

3. If not Sherlock, you guys can do something on Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil too. She was crazy about Raghav & Naina sometime back. Maybe since the story is stretching for too long, how about she barging into the PH and they give her the opportunity to direct one episode where she sets everything right. And later, they celebrate her birthday on the sets in some cold country (she hates snow)

4. Maybe something based on PMHMD . Something like she's a friend with Naina and she is going out on a date with Raghav on Gur's birthday. She helps Naina to dress up and gives all the date suggestion and all but when they get there Naina leaves her and she is the one to attend the date with Raghav . They both have fun and later Gur comes to know that it was all a plan of both Naina and Raghav for her birthday . 
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 6 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

I love this idea! When the surrogacy truth came out, Raghav refused to believe Naina and assumed that she was having an affair with Rehaan and Raghav insisted that he would parent the kid. So maybe we can base the write up on that episode and have Raghav behave like a normal human being. ðŸ˜†

And about the cold country part, they'd have to fly over to another country on the same day so I'm not sure we can incorporate that. ðŸ˜†

I was kidding! ðŸ˜†
A very-very-thousand times very Happy Birthday Gurleen! On this special day we wish that you get all what you desire, achieve whatever you want to and lead a happy and peaceful life. May your birthday and every other day be filled with warmth and joy. Happy birthday dearest! With best wishes from us crazy creatives, for you:

(siggy)
Edited by dmegha - 6 years ago