Posted: 6 years ago
asmaanixx(Gurleen)'s birthday is on  27th June. We need to finish the ENTIRE THREAD by 19th May.

About Her

Name: Gurleen
 Birth Date: June 27th
Close Friends on IF: Javeria, Krishna
Favorite Shows: The Flash, Sherlock Holmes (BBC), Merlin, Supernatural, The 100, Arrow, Brooklyn 99, Naagin, Gotham, HTGAWM, Agent Carter, Grimm, Geet, DMG, Daredevil, City Hunter (Korean), Yong Pal (Korean)

Finalize a Theme. (Discussions need to happen here so other members can help out, if needed.)
(Will be approved by Yuvika.)

Work on the writeup. It needs to be entertaining, and witty.

The volunteer needs to colour code the write-up when they post their final draft, and add the graphics if they are finished.

Final edit is done by the captains, and approved by Yuvika.

Now:
SUGGEST THEMES AND COLOR CODES

Chop Chop. Let's start rolling.

W O R K   D I V I S I O N

Main (1):  ..Ramya..

Birthday Message (1): dmegha

Graphics (1): 

Color Code/ Title Compilation: OtakuGirl-Debo 

(Collect the color codes and titles posted throughout the thread in a single post for voting)

D U E   D A T E S

Write up Due: 16th May
Graphics to be received on: 16th May Edited by ..Ramya.. - 6 years ago
We could base the theme on Sherlock. We could give her a riddle or case which she has to solve within 24 hours. If she does solve it, she gets to meet Bennedict Cumberbatch. So she sets out, to find leads but she doesn't get anything. She gets sad since she has lost out on an opportunity to meet one of her favourite stars. She tells the CCs and just then BC shows up. She is taken aback, considering she hasn't solved the case. We tell her that it was a surprise and the case was just a joke. Then she has a chat with BC or something like that.  
Originally posted by ..Ramya..

We could base the theme on Sherlock. We could give her a riddle or case which she has to solve within 24 hours. If she does solve it, she gets to meet Bennedict Cumberbatch. So she sets out, to find leads but she doesn't get anything. She gets sad since she has lost out on an opportunity to meet one of her favourite stars. She tells the CCs and just then BC shows up. She is taken aback, considering she hasn't solved the case. We tell her that it was a surprise and the case was just a joke. Then she has a chat with BC or something like that.  

I like the idea 👍🏼

Birthday Message for me.😳
I really like your idea ramya

And well I had this idea that as she like both Flash and Sherlock maybe we could merge them two and She will take help of Sherlock to find Barry(The Flash) who is missing for some unknown reason and after they find him thry figure out it was all plan to keep her busy and they celebrate her birthday
Originally posted by pancakes

I really like your idea ramya

And well I had this idea that as she like both Flash and Sherlock maybe we could merge them two and She will take help of Sherlock to find Barry(The Flash) who is missing for some unknown reason and after they find him thry figure out it was all plan to keep her busy and they celebrate her birthday

That sounds great! Barry could gatecrash the party in the end, perhaps? 😆 
um if m not wrong then didn't we did something related to Sherlock last year too? 😕
ok I was wrong..here is the last year prep thread..

^Yeah, I just saw the birthday thread. It was DMG related. 
I have no idea about sherlock
Can compile cc and title