Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmritaReddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
LOL๐Ÿคฃ, you guys are way too much obsessed with Divek yaar , ek thread jathi nai , dhusri aajathi hai, 
regarding your question of the year it started, i think there is no Nach last year... so i think they nominated this year Jodi's... and coming to the point why only Divek , it was just SP's cheap politics to not nominate Ishra(Divyanka and Karan) for this year... as thay want their fav budding show's to win...and nominating Ishra is too much of competition for them
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AmritaReddy

LOL๐Ÿคฃ, you guys are way too much obsessed with Divek yaar , ek thread jathi nai , dhusri aajathi hai, 

regarding your question of the year it started, i think there is no Nach last year... so i think they nominated this year Jodi's... and coming to the point why only Divek , it was just SP's cheap politics to not nominate Ishra(Divyanka and Karan) for this year... as thay want their fav budding show's to win...and nominating Ishra is too much of competition for them

is it some kind of taboo to talk about divek i thought its a nach baliye forum whr i m free to question n talk abt any jodi n their performance related to the show 
i nvr thought that i wld ask one genuine question n u wld label me "obsessive" ๐Ÿ˜†
cool down n relax
my point is simply this that divek shd have been nominated for spa2018 
as far as isra is concerned i simply dont care i dnt watch the show actually i just watch nach baliye on star plus n that too because of monaya
otherwise star plus is rishta wohi n soch bhi wohi for me๐Ÿ˜†

AmritaReddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

is it some kind of taboo to talk about divek i thought its a nach baliye forum whr i m free to question n talk abt any jodi n their performance related to the show 
i nvr thought that i wld ask one genuine question n u wld label me "obsessive" ๐Ÿ˜†
cool down n relax
my point is simply this that divek shd have been nominated for spa2018 
as far as isra is concerned i simply dont care i dnt watch the show actually i just watch nach baliye on star plus n that too because of monaya
otherwise star plus is rishta wohi n soch bhi wohi for me๐Ÿ˜†

Glad that your not watching any of the star shows at present, because they are throwing some high end crap towards audience at the moment, i would say a good decision on your part๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
and regarding your genuine question, you would have mentioned Haarsh and Bharti along with Divek, because they are also nominated for best International Jodi
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AmritaReddy

Glad that your not watching any of the star shows at present, because they are throwing some high end crap towards audience at the moment, i would say a good decision on your part๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
and regarding your genuine question, you would have mentioned Haarsh and Bharti along with Divek, because they are also nominated for best International Jodi

Really i didnt know that actually i started following star plus on insta today n got to know divek r nominated i didn't know about bharti n haarsh๐Ÿ˜†
Wld edit my post thanks
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I had the same question when the article about came out 
Anyway leave it 
Star plus Jo apni marzi wahi karta hai
There is no logic  
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Because Star Plus has finally lost it, completely and utterly lost it. They can't even be bothered to pretend to be fair or even reasonable. Anyway all these channel specific "parivar" awards are such utter tripe, who expects any logic from them.. Those are only meant to give a boost to their own ego and structured to keep certain people from being disgruntled, like giving a candy to get a kid to keep quiet.. 
Edited by -Deepthi- - 6 years ago
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What else can we expect of Star Plus?
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Star plus used a really weird logic.
They want new couples (shivaay anika, gauri omkara, naira karthik from Ishqbaaz and YRKKH ) to win. I personally don't like these shows because YRKKH has lost the charm after Karan and Hina's exit. Naira and Karthik are too young to be husband, Naira in show will hardly be 23 or 22. I don't follow it.
And Ishqbaaz has OTT of everything, be it drama or make-up and too much music and zoom in and zoom out)

They didn't nominate IshRa because if IshRa are nominated, there will be no competition. IshRa are winning for past 3 years. And they would have won this time also.

So if not Divyanka Karan, they came up with Divyanka Vivek.

And about Bharti Haarsh, I don't know.

P.S. - I am happy but not so happy with the nominations.
Edited by ...Forever... - 6 years ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
and we have the days topic for some more Divyanka bashing. ๐Ÿ‘
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: thepinkboi

and we have the days topic for some more Divyanka bashing. ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜†
Very true