Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Just finished reading FairyTail for the 5th time and noticed you used to give double updates with that FF. What a treat it must have been for the readers at that time!

New readers or Re-readers of that FF, please make sure you like all the parts, if not already done. It will help Aishu see ho many total readers are there and encourage her further. If you don't have the link, pasting it again here:
F.A.I.R.Y.T.A.I.L. By Ms Kawaii

Its full Of cuteness, madness, love, romance... all that you would want. A must read.

Don't forget to like each and every part. The max number of readers I saw was 308?
I also realized after reading it so many times. I had still missed liking a few parts. Let's encourage our lovely writer... show her your LOVE everywhere!!Edited by TaranaGeet - 6 years ago
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Almost Wednesday! Hope see a Wed update this week
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Waise I was just reading a part again and noticed Marium has not liked it...

Did you not read that FF Marium?
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Aishu, yahi mauka hai... give an update and watch everyone rush here and there to read it
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Waise, do you know if any writer from IF ever got picked up to tranlate thier story in a serial or a movie?
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Or has anyone published thier FF into a book?
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Or has anyone published thier FF into a book?

Didn't like published exactly their FF but still is writing and will be published it I KNOW that 😊

If Any other writer has published I don't known I don't read many story
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Just finished reading FairyTail for the 5th time and noticed you used to give double updates with that FF. What a treat it must have been for the readers at that time!

New readers or Re-readers of that FF, please make sure you like all the parts, if not already done. It will help Aishu see ho many total readers are there and encourage her further. If you don't have the link, pasting it again here:
F.A.I.R.Y.T.A.I.L. By Ms Kawaii

Its full Of cuteness, madness, love, romance... all that you would want. A must read.

Don't forget to like each and every part. The max number of readers I saw was 308?
I also realized after reading it so many times. I had still missed liking a few parts. Let's encourage our lovely writer... show her your LOVE everywhere!!

That means a lot for a writer getting a reader like You over here who is always in encouraging mood and also so enthusiastic about her stories...

Be Blessed always and Yes I've read fairy tail but I don't usually press like button on old story I stay in so much hurry to next chapter I forget to do that 😆

Do like on few chapter If I'm in sense to like or if I'm overexcited like always I don't do that 🤣... and yes I'm a very choosy reader I'll not praise if it's written by My Miss.Kawaii relationship should be professional and I accept truly that I've purely disliked Love me not written by her... and I comment over here like that doesn't mean I'm like this in all story no it's not true I'm also like other reader over there just writing few lines that's it...

It's just cause Someone Like You is favourite Fairy tail is Good But I'll say Miss.Kawaii You are getting it more deep as a writer and with passing times you are getting more beautiful as a writer so Moral as is I've like your Midnight conversation as your best and will be waiting for more 😊
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
god when will geet realize her feelings for maan..
i doubt did she loved raj .. is just infatuation that she does not know about love feelings
poor maan has to wait till his little tornado to realize her feelings towards him...
loving the maan day by day..
hatoff to ur writing skills...

thanks for commenting on my comments for the previous parts...
waiting for aage aage kya hota hai...
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update
Loved it
Maaneet dancing and geet s seeing sarah ...
Maan confessed his love for geet to sarah
Sarah s happy for maan..
Maan s sick geet s getting worried
Continue soon
Waiting