Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
SHOP STATUS:
C L O S E

Taking the requests from page 54-59.
You guys are free to reserve/unreserve whenever you want.

I'm pinning the names below, let me know if iv missed someone? tamam?

1) Dips: 55 [PM]
2) Vinilight: 56
3) Avengers: 57
4) Mrinalini: 57
5) RamKiJanaki: 58
6) FlyAway: 58
7) Sadhanamomo: 58
8) meeraksg: 59
9) SilentSilver: 59
10) SaduFarzi: 59
11) Jenny [PM]
12) Reeno

Just so you all know, am picking all the requests/suggestions given in between those pages.

PS: I'll be MIA for a week or so unfortunately, so you guys can reedit/change your requests at any given time during the coming week. I will let you know when am starting to work upon your requests when i get back.

Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The lucky dozen requester 
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Afterass
Its good to see that you are capable of not killing my browser with every update, though the said update almost made me contemplate about leaving my job. So there is that.

Firstly, who are all these gorgeous guys on your update whom I don't know about ?

I shall always have a special love for black and white and combine them with your magic , plus two spectacular looking human beings and then we get the magic these spectacular icons are.

https://i.imgur.com/C1EVtJ9.gif < What the actual f**k. Look at the sheer levels of beauty out here. I want to cry.

https://i.imgur.com/FFCVRow.png < SUCH perfection lady. I still want to cry.

https://i.imgur.com/hQcBD3W.gif < Are they fighting with a lightsaber and a pair of binoculars ? If yes then I already like them already, The coloring here is so darn awesome.

The ishqbaaz stuffs are top notch.

I realized how nice I am to you in this comment. Blame it on :
My lack of energy +  sleep deprivation + probable really mild case of insomnia ( or too many cups of coffee) + Need to catch up with the last few Stranger Things episodes.

Also that you should remember that I am a sweet person while making my request.
So yeah.
Sayonara.
Edited by SilentSilver - 6 years ago
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dips..

IPKKND 3 : What if i say I too wanna copy this style. AND I"M SERIOUS. Aichu got some real sexy styles worth immitating :D Both of you should get lost out of my sight because now i'm getting complex issues again. 🤬 Inki dono ki creativity ki bullet mere dil pe dhaaye lage. -_-

Bakwass its always V ka creativity and style 😆 that i immiate :P and yours too dips😳😛then compare my situation when u guys update 😕i feel like uninstal PS and workship you both ka creativity🤢
minakrish thumbnail
YASSS!!!

Mission Accomplished. 

Request updated. 😳
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Its the time to disco
dekho requests milenge kab aur kisko..

EXCITEMENT LEVEL: When Leo got an Oscar for The Revenant :D

Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sara.

I always res AND I never have to visit I-F to write a comment :( but since I logged in randomly and saw your pm just wanted to say your KaSh works were amazing!!! reminded me of the old days  AMAZING WORK! hope to see more, if i do actually log in 🤣

Lol. No problem Sara. Any chance i know you from DMG forum btw???  Or from KaShHeaven? there were loads of Saras back then.😆

Thanks a lot dear, it means a lot.
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

I DEMAND A HARRY POTTER MOODBOARD :O 

I demand you of my galleria? Is it possible???
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlyAway-

Reserved^^^ 😲😲 Haila, waiting for it...!!! 

- - - EDIT - - - 

Hey awesome saucsome! (idk how sauce+some so bear with me)

It's a Jon snow again!! It's really good! I love the the mixture of two pics there! It blended in so well! No kidding. And the little text you added in! <3 
You know nothing how awesome your icons are aftermath! I just don't know who those actors are atm 😆
I don't like the IPK 3 couple but the colorful designs you used on them is so pretty!! I'm not sure if you've used it before or not but should definitely use it in the future! It's really pretty! 

^^^ I like this one! The color theme is dhinchak! 🤣 
Who are these people btw? Lot of Turkish show stuff I believe 😆

AH-MEH-ZING work like always!! 🥳

Awww Trissy? right? Thanks a lot, this is hella cute of you😆
The icons are plain psing work. Nothing fancy here but thanks.

Neither do i like the ipk3 actors. That show was OTT at all level. Really? I gotta buy the rights from Miss Aichu if i keep reproducing her old styles. Ha! 

Definitely a lot of Turkish shows/stuffs. I've veered my interest onto them lately and they are a favorite addiction ;)

Thank you so much dear🤗
Waymaker thumbnail

I guess bacha liya tereko😉