Frequent Posters

MaYa.B thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
super gorgeous Update
waiting for the new one
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Guess who returned with her boriya bistaar in 2018 ! Its been too late to drop a comment to your beautiful dukaan but my lady here i am to add the missing cherry in the cream. Jeez does this even makes sense ? Urmm never mind.
The BATCH 2 REQ.

Mrina's Req: My eyes just laid on Jamie-Dakota's icon and i lost my senses. They are my babies. This set is made with such gorgeous vibrancy of blues. Infact I'm in love with the coloring! The text textures are the USP of the set and i helluva love the brush textures that were being used in the set. Just tell me your smoothness setting dude like how the hell do you even reach that sexy point of perfect smoothness? 

Janaki's Req: I have never seen you doing gif signatures of mythological shows with this elegance. That cage and birds effect is so so cool and that text styling is bloody awesome. 

The BATCH 3 REQ.

Your internet dysfunction and laptop issues are raising my apprehension that in near future I don't get devoid of your creative talent :( With gods' grace, i hope your issues fixes well. Amen!

FlyAway's Req: OH MY HOLY SWEET LORD! If only i knew that you will make this extremely sexy set of Arya Stark then i would have requested you hers' as well 🤣 God this set looks like a gem and i really hope that the requestor must be jumping on the bed since the outcome is so great. You girl know how to play with these sizes of icons pretty well and the textures you are using nowadays are making me question my knowledge of PS (which actually is pathetic ikr). The colouring feels so outstanding and goes so well with the textures and your styling of the images. Haven't it been requested, this set would have gone straight into my dabba :|

Sadhana's Req: I really can't understand the hidden formula of your gif's colouring like how the hell do you colour so well and maintain the clarity of the gifs with making them grainy and shit. Such a beautiful set it is. Even though i hate the pink hues but this looks so serene. 

Meera's Req: None of your request list is complete if it doesn't contains edits of Mr. Grover. I thought he is going to be a papa but all seems rumours. Anyways.This set is such a stunning piece. Your icon textures are making me so gaga all over. The colouring is no doubt perfect but the bits of PSing you did all over requires such a hardwork. But in the end your hardwork have shown flying colours bro. My eyes are not at ease atm since im just blown away with your outstanding work. AND AGAIN THE TEXT Yes ma'am that's the show stealer!

Well that's the frmula of V's updates that she works her ass off with her work and strives at level 1 perfection. A quality to appreciate. Don't get used to my compliments much since its been a new year (oh hey Happy New year :P). I see you are not active much and i hope you come back asap before i get into your dreams and blackmail you there to give an update to quench my dirty thrist of PS 🤣 Your internet gets off is digestable but not you miss. Holidays are over you better come back okay.

Gorusuruz!

beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kaha tum chale gaye 
beautifulmess thumbnail
waiting for new update 
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Updated Pg: 66// 4th & Last Batch

-Thank you for keeping the thread alive.
-I will start replying to the comments from now on.
-Apologies for taking SO DAMN long to complete this whole batch.
-Am running out of inspiration/ideas and so on since a long time.
-But i will keep updating
-Not taking requests and suggestions anymore [for a little while]
Edited by aftermath.. - 6 years ago
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW
😲
what do you eat everyday to make such flawless things.
your icons are literally the best <3 I love love love their style.

and your colouringgg. teach me how to slay like yous. 😳
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Damn. What in the world is this sorcery? 😳

http://https//i.imgur.com/PSTVE4Z.png - Ranveer set is mast. I just love the variety of crops, image size, and placement. And the way you've used b/w and colors is flawless. Also the text is so damn well placed. 

I'm literally in awe of your cropping skills. The KSG icons are splendid. And I also adore the way you've sharpened them.

https://i.imgur.com/G5Y40W4.png - These are icon textures, right? I'm yet to see a person who uses icon textures better than you do. 

The Arya set - This one takes it home for me. Again your cropping + coloring is just gorgeous 
 I need to churavofy some of your psds and your topaz setting because I love the arya icons so damn much, especially the ones I've posted below. 

One Tree Hill - This was my first ever English series so it's pretty damn special to me despite the storyline going downhill during the last couple of seasons. 

^these icons steal the show. ❤️
And I might also have to churavofy your textures cuz i don't remember seeing those textures anywhere. Such beautiful textures. I'll prolly be googling texture packs to see if I can find em. 😆

Words fail to explain how much feels that HP Mood board gives me. So I'm not even going to try. I'm rarely at a loss for words. I'm in awe of your skills.  Thoda giffing skills humko bhi dedo. 😆

Also, du make your gif layouts from the scratch? Cuz it looks so damn awesome.

P.S You should head over to Deviantart and expand your horizons. 

p.p.s you make me wanna try out big icons. Can't get over your icons. Sigh.

Edited by Starwalker. - 6 years ago
Seraphina231 thumbnail
I am so sorry for having so many res's. 
I promise to unres tonight. 🥱
Gorgeous update though! 

Edited--

Hey Virina (did I spell it right?)!
I have been following your updates, although for some reason, I haven't gotten around to commenting! I must say, your stuff is amazing! 

About all 4 updates in page 66: 
To pick my favourites out: 
The Ranveer Singh ones for Dips: These have to be my favourite on the page. I love them! <3 
The icons for Mrinalini and the Sita-Rama siggy for Janaki are also amazing<3 
AMAZING work on the Arya Stark stuff. It looks absolutely stunning! Cropping, coloring, and text placement is all so perfect, and it is a pain to place text on icons, so hats off to you for all the icons! 
In terms of the perfection, the HP one takes the cake. It looks so gorgeous and the GIFs look so sharp and seamless. 
 I also love the simplicity of the KSG stuff. Nothing fancy, but so gorgeous. 

Great update and hoping for more, soon! <3 
Edited by ..Acciona23.. - 6 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Oh my favourite is the Harry Potter one for SilentSilver! ❤️
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aftermath..

For SilentSilver

I have this huge inclination to get a boat, visit your place and feed you pizza.
I swear.
and i never feel like this.
ever.
THIS IS SO f**kING DREAMY
Its exactly how I  wanted it to be, hell its so much better.
This seems just out of an album from HPverse.
It made me so nostalgic <3
GOSh I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS MAN
YOU
YOU
YOU
MY ASSHEAD
YOU
I LOVE YOU OKAY
AND AM IN AWE OF YOU CREATIVITY
I DON'T THINK ITS POSSIBLE FOR ME TO STOP STARING AT THIS
OKAY
NOT
OKAY
NEVER
OKAY

WOW *I will be back when I am more coherent*

Merci mademoiselle
Je t'aime <3

LOOK AT THIS PIECE OF BRILLIANCE PEOPLE AND BURN CAUSE THIS SLICE OF AWESOMENESS IS MINE.