Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I agree with above comments, I don't want this to happen either. I just want them to get married and be happy ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am totally speechless๐Ÿ˜ฒ... don't have enough words to say...that I didn't liked your FF at all.. in fact it is the first time that I have read a story ever ..seriously ...what made you to write on such topic??๐Ÿ˜•... how can two girls got married and have 6 years old son Raman? and that girl with whom she got married didn't knew anything about mannu ever?..I must say... HATSOFF!! ๐Ÿ‘to you dear...what an update!!โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ..what a concept!! its just superb!!!๐Ÿ‘ main darane ki koshish kr rhi thi๐Ÿ˜†...was kidding...this is a commendable work.๐Ÿ˜ณ...I am really speechless..(phir bhi itna bol diya๐Ÿคฃ)...I didn't liked it...I looovveddd it!!โค๏ธโค๏ธ truly...splendid work..๐Ÿ‘..I read two updates so keenly..they were really interesting...your story is fabulous ...please..please do continue your work.๐Ÿ˜›...I am very exited to know...and eagerly waiting how mannu's secret will reveal in front of her wife...and what she will do? she is trying hard to connect dots...oo..goosebumps!!! 
do continue...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

QueenKordeilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: laney

Hats off to your talent ๐Ÿ‘

Your story is so easy to read but interesting at the same time. Just love where this all is going. It makes really sense and honesty speaking this could be the actual serial. Well done and thank you for the quick update 

Thanks! I'm not so great at descriptive writing lol so my stories always have people walking around and overhearing conversations and then spending hours recollecting!
As great as this concept is, I hope Neha and Manu only go as far getting engaged. Actually getting married would be torture for RajPreet! Neha's life would totally get destroyed too.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenfaerie25

Honestly, though this is my favorite fanfic at the moment out of all the shows I'm watching :D . 

You're writing style is beast <3

Thanks, that really means a lot. I'm always checking your fanfic to see if it's been updated, even when I know you probably haven't yet! I totally ignore the title and go in. I totally love it.
Coming to your comment about this actually happening in the show, I agree. It would be total torture for Neha, Raj and Preet and would destroy their lives. I hope serial Amba is not as crazy as Kismet Amba! 
QueenKordeilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Suchi.

I am totally speechless๐Ÿ˜ฒ... don't have enough words to say...that I didn't liked your FF at all.. in fact it is the first time that I have read a story ever ..seriously ...what made you to write on such topic??๐Ÿ˜•... how can two girls got married and have 6 years old son Raman? and that girl with whom she got married didn't knew anything about mannu ever?..I must say... HATSOFF!! ๐Ÿ‘to you dear...what an update!!โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ..what a concept!! its just superb!!!๐Ÿ‘ main darane ki koshish kr rhi thi๐Ÿ˜†...was kidding...this is a commendable work.๐Ÿ˜ณ...I am really speechless..(phir bhi itna bol diya๐Ÿคฃ)...I didn't liked it...I looovveddd it!!โค๏ธโค๏ธ truly...splendid work..๐Ÿ‘..I read two updates so keenly..they were really interesting...your story is fabulous ...please..please do continue your work.๐Ÿ˜›...I am very exited to know...and eagerly waiting how mannu's secret will reveal in front of her wife...and what she will do? she is trying hard to connect dots...oo..goosebumps!!! 

do continue...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Gosh, you actually did scare me until I caught a glimpse of the second half of your post and I was like *phew*. Very naughty of you, Suchi ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Thanks for the comment though. And yes, Manu's wife is totally confused. She's thinking so much that her head hurts. Don't know if she's ready to hear the truth yet...
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Preet is pregnant again!!  ๐Ÿฅณ lets see how her wife reacts to this.. What's her name? 

nice update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I like how amba is powerless now and even though she managed to get RajPreet separated; they are still one and find ways to meet each other and Amba can't do anything against it. 
I also liked the Pahujas Party, it's totally different to the norms of the Pawanias but it seems closer to reality. 
Amba still does not know ke Raj is Raj Bajwa so I think there will be a huge drama when she finds out that actually Raman is the heir of the Bajwas... 

Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ‘
QueenKordeilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: laney

Preet is pregnant again!!  ๐Ÿฅณ lets see how her wife reacts to this.. What's her name? 

nice update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I like how amba is powerless now and even though she managed to get RajPreet separated; they are still one and find ways to meet each other and Amba can't do anything against it. 
I also liked the Pahujas Party, it's totally different to the norms of the Pawanias but it seems closer to reality. 
Amba still does not know ke Raj is Raj Bajwa so I think there will be a huge drama when she finds out that actually Raman is the heir of the Bajwas... 

Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ‘

I don't actually know Mrs Shah Ji's name! I can write 500 page long manuscripts but when it comes to names, I spend days going through five billion baby name websites to find the perfect name. And it usually ends up being a name I've never even heard. So yeah, I'm terrible at names.
That's why I didn't name Gunjan's son. God knows what I'm going to call Preet's next child. It was easy to do their eldest children because they're namesakes ๐Ÿคฃ
As for the whole Bajwa heir thing, I don't want to kill Amba off (via heart attack) just yet...

QueenKordeilia thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing!๐Ÿ˜›
it's going very interesting... feeling pity for Mrs. Shah..really..she is suffering unnecessarily ...because of Amba๐Ÿ˜ก...RajPreet and Mrs. Shah๐Ÿ˜ญ...and how Amba is behaving that nothing happened??๐Ÿ˜ก

Hatsoff to your Work!๐Ÿ‘

Update soon...๐Ÿ˜‰

(and dear try to make font bit large...๐Ÿ˜†if you can  )