Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Aww don't worry about the names, and take your time to select them πŸ˜†
I will repeat myself again that I love your story β€οΈ and the fact that you update so regularly makes me love you too as a writer πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
It always feels so real to read it and bechaari Mrs shah, I feel for her. I think she should have an affair now too but I don't think amba would allow that πŸ€£
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

queenfaerie25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kordeilla you are really such a queen! Excellent Job :D 
Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow well you do have amazing swritting skills and  ofcourse a wild imaginationπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I was excited that another os but no Raj and Preet romance pootanuu ... Anyway I didn't follow the story but who would give up a chance to see even tinsy bit of Preet Raj moments... Continuous chatter πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
QueenKordeilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: laney

Aww don't worry about the names, and take your time to select them πŸ˜†

I will repeat myself again that I love your story β€οΈ and the fact that you update so regularly makes me love you too as a writer πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
It always feels so real to read it and bechaari Mrs shah, I feel for her. I think she should have an affair now too but I don't think amba would allow that πŸ€£

Lol, if Mrs Shah had an affair, Amba would get a sickle and kill her. Smart sasuma knows what is at stake. If Mrs Shah got pregnant at the same time as Preet, there would be a mahasangam and lots of drama resulting in the two of them ending up with 'step-twins'. 🀣Unfortunately, Amba's got to take her anger at not being able to control RajPreet on someone else and that is her bahu.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh oh  
Nice update! Really enjoying it. Love that the pace is fast. Keep it up!! 
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

chap 5

That Jagan chachaji is good for nothing!!.😑...no respect for his own family!!...Babli is his daughter...the way he is behaving is too much ... like father like daughter...πŸ˜‰
Manu shahji is too good...she troubled herself...for babli!!
Mrs. Shahji...Investigating officer.πŸ€“.πŸ˜†.spying..her saasuma..her hubby...her hubby's friend...and more to come..haha..πŸ˜†

Enjoying a lottt!!!πŸ˜ƒ

very exited to read more!πŸ˜‰

and yeah! font is better now! πŸ˜†

.Suchi. thumbnail
I trust on our forum writers ...they won't do anything which will hurt RajPreet.. 
.Suchi. thumbnail
Chap 6!
Mannu's Mental breakdown...
Mrs. Shah's head will explode one day...
and amba ji is ...seriously she is lady or what?

All drama's from eating pickles...to keeping pillow for bump..is just too much torture for her...she thinks some circus is going on!
splendid work!!