Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
wow kya starting hai...shuru mein hi tu tu main main...

lovely starting...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice start
Geet drew maan even b4 she saw him
Interesting now she's saw him she thinks she's known him b4
Loved wee Rahul protecting priyal from geet how cute
Geet shocked by maans attitude
Can't wait to see what happens next
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful banner..
nice start...
cute
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice start. Geet's mishal is Maan. Waiting to see their interaction. Looks like it's going to be fun. 
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 start
cont.soon

thanks for pm
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new story..
Awesome update..
Waiting for next update..
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Congratulations on story

Part 1

Fantastic start

So Maan is the guy Geet has been dreaming about all her life
waiting to see what happens next
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Shot 2:

Geet started moving behind Maan taking those bags , he was moving ahead and faster while she was moving slowly and behind , her eyes full of childish anger continuously plastered on him.

photo 538737_285672701534024_660132676_n.jpg

As Maan moved further , soon he realized that Geet was not next to him , he turned only to find her moving slowly continuously staring at him.

" can you please move a bit faster...???" he asked while she increased her pace and reached up to him, she was totally exhausted after carrying that much luggage and so kept it down , she held his shoulder and took deep breathes.

" Are you fine...??" Maan asked concerned.
" who will be fine after carrying so much luggage..." Geet muttered to herself which Maan heard.
He stared at the luggage she was carrying and bit his finger.
" i am sorry , i am sorry , i didn't see that i gave you the heavier bag..." he paused and again kept his finger in his mouth , " that was the reason i felt that the luggage is really light..."

Geet stared at him shocked while he continued , " i will take it up , you take this one..." he again stopped in middle.

" Geet..." Geet said angrily
" beautiful name , Geet...i am sorry haan .."
" no problem.." Geet said faking a smile as from inside she was boiling with anger by his continuous mistakes.

https://i.imgur.com/XQ8MX.jpg

" NO , no i am really sorry , my mumma says if we did mistake we should apologize..." Maan said with cute smile.

https://preetibrar810.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/20150222095025.png

" and my mumma says we should not do such mistakes..." Geet again murmurs to herself which this time Maan couldn't understand.
" what...???"
" nothing...lets move , let me take that bag only..." Geet said picking up the heavier bag again.
" ok..." Maan said as he thought , " if she is insisting then there may be a reason , let her take..."
Geet stares at him open mouth while he again starts moving.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b8/5e/3d/b85e3d9cf4ee474d919491e5532475f2.jpg

" dream boy , mishal ,my governor, HIM..." Geet murmurs angrily while walking behind him.

https://araitsmywish.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/162930_177617225590274_109723285713002_520797_4178574_n.jpg

They soon reach near Maan's house while Geet again keeps the bag down , again exhausted.
" thanks a lot..."
" no problem, my mumma said atithi devo bhava..." Geet says angrily copping his previous words.
" no , no we aren't adithi , we are here forever so this line doesn't work..." Maan says with a huge smile.

Gurmeet Choudhary & Drashti Dhami as Maan & Geet

" he doesn't even understand sarcastic comments..." Geet thinks angrily staring at him.
" ok bye..." Maan says.

Geet again is left shocked.
" Bye ..." Geet says full of anger as she lefts his house from door itself.

Geet's POINT OF VIEW (She is talking to God while walking back home)
What !!! what a surprise God , you love playing games na that too with my chote sa dil, i mean seriously , i loved him , i thought he would be some macho man who would be like witty , fighter and everything a girl dreams in her prince charming but he... WHAT...he doesn't even understand anything, MUMMA'S BOY...
Maan's POINT OF VIEW (He too is talking to God standing outside his home waiting for his parents)
WOW!!! That was interesting God , she is such a sweet girl , she helped me by carrying that heavy luggage till here that too in first meet itself , thanks a lot for such a good friend that you gave me but don't know why she seemed angry like she said bye with soo much anger , she must be late , thankfully i bid her bye or she would have waited for papa, mumma and wasted her time but she is sweet, sacchi bolon even more than Raisha , she looked sooo cute when she was staring at me , her rosey red cheeks , she is cute...
He was thinking this with a smile while his father suddenly hit him on his shoulder , " where are you lost...???"
" no where papa, lets go..." he said with a cute baby smile.

(CHARACTER SKETCH OF MAAN:
  GURMEET CHAUDHARY AS MAAN: He is a cute sa boy who is protected from all that boy type things by his family means he isn't some macho man or what to say some angry young man but a sweet guy ,in short he isn't the kind of prince charming sitting on a unicorn to take away Geet to a land of love like she dreamed , but a boy who doesn't even understand all these terms , has a heart of gold but a tongue that makes a lot of mistakes{ just like what we saw} doesn't understand the formalities that the world wants every one , specially a boy to do , just like the way carrying a heavy luggage over a lighter one, he doesn't bifurcates the actions according to someone being a girl or boy)
Geet reached back to her home where Rahul was standing at the door.
" you didn't go ...??" Geet asked staring at him like a teacher.

https://i.imgur.com/OLagXE2.jpg

" naaa, i was just thinking about your misha...no no no Maan ji..." Rahul said in a total teasing tone.
" Rahul...his name is Maan..."
" but for me to he is my mishal jiju naa..."
" Rahul..." Geet said making a sad face , afterall she was completely disappointed with what she saw.

" what happened...??" Rahul asked keeping his small hand on her shoulder.
" Rahul , he isn't my mishal, he isn't the one i wanted him to be..." Geet said as she couldn't complete , she was left wondering about her dream boy and Maan.
Rahul stared at her continuously glaring at her with his small yet sharp eyes , Geet was still lost when she realized that he was staring at her.

https://i.imgur.com/d9gu5Wh.png

" what happened...???" this time she asked confused at his glaring.
" dii , when you thought about loving him , did you expect all these from him...seriously but dii you only told na that love should be unconditional...then why are you keeping so many conditions in your love...???" Geet stared at him , the small child who came to learn from her was teaching her something , something really important today , the lesson of life , the lesson of LOVE.

" dii , i didn't expect this..." Rahul said as he left the scenario, Geet stood there in deep thinking, she went inside walking on wobbly legs as she continuously thought about Rahul's words.

photo bbc68f12.jpg

She went to straight to her room and then to the cupboard , she stared at her Maan's picture , the picture that every time made her feel like it was her soul mate and today too standing in front of it made her feel the same , no feeling changed , afterall her heart didn't change yet something changed , something she knew changed for good , " i love you mishal and will love you till the end of my life , you aren't a stranger to me but my love , my life , i don't expect something from you , atleast from today , i lived for you throughout my life and will do it forever, i have painted my heart with just one picture ,just one person and thats my mishal , from today my Maan.

She smiled and sat on her bed , she didn't wish to be the Geet who was sad at the fact that her mishal isn't actually what she expected but wished to be a Geet who was happy , happy because she met her dream boy , she completed her dream , her soul mate was next to her and she just wished to love him , love him throughout her life , UNCONDITIONALLY...
She was smiling continuously as she lied on her bed remembering her little moments with her Maan, it seemed like smile had conquered her lips today and decided never to leave them , she was smiling as she laid her head on the pillow, the pillow felt soft but not softer than him , his lovely hands that saved her today.

photo gcryhapi.jpg

"There is no perfect lover, we are all flawed, but knowing those flaws and still loving with all your heart creates perfect love."
This was what Geet had learned today , learned from her love , from her Maan.
The goddess of sleep soon bestowed her blessings on Geet and Geet closed her eyes , still smiling , it seemed like this was the best sleep in her life , though he was away from her yet too close to her heart and today he seemed to move more closer to her heart.
The next morning rose , it was a new day in the lives of our Maaneet , the first day of collage of Maan and so he was scared but excited too as his girlfriend Raisha was going to join the same collage where he is joining , she became his girlfriend just two days before in Patna and the surprise was that she too was moving to Banaras with her friends and joining the collage , though he didn't actually understand the meaning of these words like Girlfriend -Boyfriend , yet he knew that this means that she is special to him and he is special to her.

The feeling was being was now completely felt by Geet as she was sitting in front of her dressing table getting ready for collage , she seemed to be totally lost with a beautiful smile that completely graced her lips yet again , it seemed it won't leave her forever.
" In which collage , he must be studying...???" Geet thought as she sat in front of the dressing table staring at herself still.
" Ask him na dii.." she heard a voice from back.
She turned her head only to find rahul standing behind her with his huge wala smile.

" my dii understood soon..." he said coming towards her.
Geet smiled and went up to him.
" Right , i LOVE him na..." she said pulling his cheeks.
" dii , leave my cheeks..." he said irritated.
" ok , on one condition , you won't disturb him like you do to other boys of the colony..." Geet said leaving his cheeks.
" whom...??" Rahul asked teasing.
" Maan..." Geet could barely say as her cheeks again kissed pink.

" i am going to his house..." she said as she moved out trying to hide her love , her red cheeks...

Credit for All Images Used go to their Original Editor..

Edited by .Piyali.. - 6 years ago
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow wonderful update loved it thank you for pm.