Wishing you a very happy birthday Jasmine πŸ₯³
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice. What's this title?? I don't get it
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new story really looking forward for ur updates so geet is a bubbly girl who loves to write stories and poems and even paints she has even unknowingly painted her loves face and even named him mishal loved how she fought with kids to help them geet was helping priyal in her poem lost in her thoughts she was dancing in rain when she was abt to fall that's when her Misha aka maan caught her she was shocked but when maan called Rahul her son geet was hell angry so cute he wanted him to carry his stuffs interested in reading more
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
First of all,Happy Birthday Jasmine...
It was so Happy to see you with New Story on Maaneet.😊
The Introduction was so Interesting.😊
Maaneet Part was so Nice.😊
The Pics were so Nice.😊
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I always craved to read this story of yours.was sad that I couldn't read it.so getting the same story in my fav maaneet version is a treat for me.surprise birthday gift.geet as a teacher who loves to teach English the most ...she writes stories poems...draws...you won't believe. .this is my character sketch.priyal rahul are so cute.their scenes with priyal were so cute.priyal is like any normal kid.even if they get poor marks they want stars.you chose the best boy as rahul.but who is priyal?geet has drawn her dream guy and named him mishal.wow.for rahul priyal geet made a cute story as a song and sang for them. so cute the lines were.cute rainy scene.geet saved from the fall by mishal. what a maaneet meeting.rahul recognising mishal and to stop him geet closing his mouth and mean asking about it..so funny.waiting for the next part.maan aa geet's neighbour will be so interesting.nice pics Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Hoshiarpur

Nice. What's this title?? I don't get it

Hello dear , first of all , Thanks  alot for reading it , Well the Title basically means
Only one shower has come, the rainfall is still left

Basically its about Rain...If you don't know Hindi then in the original Version the title was ' Her Rosey Blush Took Away My Sinking Heart' , You can keep that in mind...
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I always craved to read this story of yours.was sad that I couldn't read it.so getting the same story in my fav maaneet version is a treat for me.surprise birthday gift.geet as a teacher who loves to teach English the most ...she writes stories poems...draws...you won't believe. .this is my character sketch.priyal rahul are so cute.their scenes with priyal were so cute.priyal is like any normal kid.even if they get poor marks they want stars.you chose the best boy as rahul.but who is priyal?geet has drawn her dream guy and named him mishal.wow.for rahul priyal geet made a cute story as a song and sang for them. so cute the lines were.cute rainy scene.geet saved from the fall by mishal. what a maaneet meeting.rahul recognising mishal and to stop him geet closing his mouth and mean asking about it..so funny.waiting for the next part.maan aa geet's neighbour will be so interesting.nice pics

Wow , are you serious...you know this is the CS of my dii too...for whom I wrote it😳 , I am pleasantly surprised...πŸ˜ƒ Happy you liked My Gift...Well Haven't decided Priyal...Her Role's almost over in 1st shot...I am really happy you liked it...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
surprising. yes I'm exactly like geet

Originally posted by: .Piyali..

Wow , are you serious...you know this is the CS of my dii too...for whom I wrote it😳 , I am pleasantly surprised...πŸ˜ƒ Happy you liked My Gift...Well Haven't decided Priyal...Her Role's almost over in 1st shot...I am really happy you liked it...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Piyali..

Hello dear , first of all , Thanks  alot for reading it , Well the Title basically means
Only one shower has come, the rainfall is still left

Basically its about Rain...If you don't know Hindi then in the original Version the title was ' Her Rosey Blush Took Away My Sinking Heart' , You can keep that in mind...

Wow! That's quite a title! No I know Hindi but I still didn't get the meaning of bauchchar... ok thanks anyway now I got it. Looking forward to more of this story
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da pm! read n commented already