Bauchhar ek padee hai barasate abhee hai bakee..A MG SS-Shot 7 Page 19

Posted: 6 years ago

Banner Credit : ImmortalLove

Edited by .Piyali.. - 6 years ago

Notes:

*This is a Maaneet SS i.e. Seven Shots.
*This is basically a converted version of my original SS on ViDhani which was Posted on another site.
*I am posting it here on Maaneet as a Birthday Gift to My friend Jasminerahul.
*I am also posting it here for one of my old readers Jayeeta Dii who is a Maaneet Fan.
*Please Buddy Me for PM's.
*This SS's original Title was , 'Her Rosey Blush Took Away My Sinking Heart.'

--
Index -

Shot  1-
The First Essence of Love
* Shot 2-
Her Flawed Love
* Shot 3-
Maan Cute Or Geet??
* Shot 4-
Broken Heart
* Shot 5-
Broken Heart - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/142458248
* Shot 6-
The Sherni-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/142662389
* Shot 7-
In Love With my Knight in Shining Armour-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/143013509

Happy Birthday  Dear Jasmine...

Introduction :

Drashti Dhami as Geet: She is a sweet collage girl of twenty years who wishes to become a teacher, she loves to teach others and so is taking tuition at home, she teaches all subjects but basically English and in that too writing, she is mad about writing and loves to write stories , poems, plays etc. She evens loves to draw specially sketches. She has an image of her dream boy in her mind whose image she has taken into one of her drawings , though she hasn't seen him ever yet she loves him unconditionally and feels that some day , she'll be able to meet him for sure...
Yup , so this is our Geet...

Coming to the story, here we go:
Geet was staring at the bundle of sheets of papers kept in front of her eyes, yet again he did that.
" I hate you Rahul..." she spoke up angrily.

https://i.imgur.com/XQ8MX.jpg

" then i hate you too sweetheart.." Rahul who was sitting next to her responded with a smile on his face.

" please , let me draw it , you know na i love drawing..." Geet said making a puppy face.
" please , its my work and i won't allow anyone else to do it , i love it na..." Rahul said making the same cute face as that of Geet.

" dii , dii , please do my drawing na..." Priyal said coming from outside running up to her.
Geet's face glittered up and she had a smile worth millions , " see Rahul , how much she cares about me and you..." Geet said staring at Rahul with her angry but still cute face.

photo 541288_3239729467370_1281611948_n.jpg

" di , whats my fault, i love to draw na..." Rahul said with the same looks.
(yup guys Rahul is a child(7-8 years) , don't think anything else haan)
Geet rotated her face with a " you can never improve " look and turned to take Priyal's notebook.
" what is this Priyal...????" Geet asked staring at priyal's test notebook where Priyal got a big zero.
" dii, pleaseee draw 7-8 stars , 1 ice cream and 1 smily" Priyal said with a innocent look.
Geet stared at her shocked at her words while Rahul laughed.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/561570222880980994/le64fGl7.jpeg

" Today na Priyal , i'll not leave , you are way too naughty, first you don't study for test and then ..." Geet said picking up the notebook and running behind Priyal holding it.
Priyal laughed out and hid behind Rahul " Rahul , save me...dii is going to beat me.." Priyal said smiling.
Rahul shielded her from Geet and said " dii ,take my drawing file , draw whatever but please don't draw your sketches , specially of your Mishal..."
Geet laughed at his cuteness and said " aww , so much care haan.."

https://preetibrar810.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/20150328112409.jpg

Rahul almost blushed while Priyal came out.
Geet gave his file back and said "i'll just come.."

She ran inside and went up to a sketch that was pasted on her cupboard door.
She caressed it and smiled, her smile increased as she saw her love in front of her eyes , " i wish that whenever we meet, you love me the way , i do to you...and Rahul does to Priyal"

https://i.imgur.com/ZxpbY.jpg

She thought this and smiled, her dream boy Mishal , she never met him but named him Mishal which meant governing , afteralll he was the one who governed her heart...
She bit her lower lip and thought something , her cheeks suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming colour so cute against her freckled skin.

She ran outside with the smile and blush being carried out with her.
She was the only teacher living in the whole colony of houses and so most children came to her to take tuition's and also for their problems, her parents mostly remained out of station due to their jobs and wished her to come too but she never came with them as she loved the colony , moreover the loved the children whom she taught.
She came outside and saw children gathering in her class, Pahul and Priyal were the first one's to come and when she went inside other children joined them.
They were busy with their books as she walked up to the window of her house which was on second floor.
She kept her arm on the window pane and stared outside , the beautiful weather outside filled her already smiling face with much more smiles.

https://i.imgur.com/5yQS7.jpg

She smiled as a drop of water fell directly over her head, she stared up and saw a huge cloud gather in the sky dropping water drop by drop.
As she stared at the sky admiring the beautiful clouds , she felt a pull at her dupaata.
Turning to her side , she saw another of her students , Priyam holding her dupatta pulling it to grab her attention.
" dii , where do you get lost haan..??" he asked with his innocent anger.
" i am here trying to ask you something from 2 hours..." he said completing the line.
Geet stared at him and grasped his right ear , " two hours...???" she asked angrily.

https://i.imgur.com/D9JEV.jpg

" ok , sorry , 2 minutes..." Priyam said as he realized that exaggerating in front of Geet was not at all possible.
" now tell me, what happened...??" Geet asked leaving his ear and folding her arms around her chest.
" di , i need to submit a story tomorrow..." he said as he stopped in the middle and lost himself in some thinking.
Geet was about to respond when he said , " no , no di , a poem..." Geet heard him yet again and was about to reply when, " no , no dii a story only...wait a minute..." he said keeping his little finger on his cheeks thinking deep.

" Priyam , think yaar, such a bad memory.." Geet said sitting next to him angrily as she now wanted to write something badly.
" dii , i remembered , i needed to write a story but in the form of a poem..." he said with a winsome smile.
Geet smiled and said , " ok , so done, i am gonna help you...we'll write some adventures story.."
Priyam nodded as Geet stared outside from the window , she kept her hand yet again on the window pane and stared at the now raining sky with her charming smile.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/29/61/78/296178d764ec06cdc1b5ddb783c8e6bd.jpg

IN THE SKY I STARED AT RAIN..
FILLED WITH LOVE AND WISHING TO PLAY A GAME...
I RAISED MY ARM AND PASSED IT OUTSIDE THE WINDOW...(She held her arm outside the window)

RAIN DROPS FALLING ON MY HAND , YEH ITS BINGO!!!
I GOT IT , I GOT IT, I WILL PLAY...
(she paused )
" WHAT DII...????" (All the children asked now gathering around her)
(she stared at them and rubbed her finger on one of them's nose)
I WILL PLAY , RINGA RINGA ROSES
(She smiled and held their hands making a circle inside the house)
(" ooo" voice filled the room)
I HELD MY HANDS IN THE AIR ,
AND MYSTERY SURROUNDED ME FROM EVERYWHERE..
(She released their hands)
I WAS IN THE AIR SITTING ON A CHAIR ...
" WHAT IS HAPPENING , WHAT IS HAPPENING ???" I ASKED MYSELF CONFUSED
I WAS ABOVE THE CLOUDS...
(wwwoooWWW)
(Geet changed her expressions with each line )
I STARED HERE AND THERE AND WAS SCARED...
BUT SUDDENLY I BLINKED MY EYES , I WAS IN A PARADISE...
GREENERY FILLED THE PLACE , AND EVERYTHING SHINED LIKE A GLASE
I WAS STILL CONFUSED AND WANTED TO COME BACK IN MY ROOM...
" YOU ARE MY PRINCESS " I HEARD FROM BACKSIDE...
TURNING THERE I FOUND SOMEONE STARING AT ME WITHOUT BLINKING HIS EYES...
" I GOT YOU HERE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU..." HE SAID COMING TOWARDS ME..
I STARED AT HIM AND AT THE UNICORN HE WAS SITTING ON...
WOW WHAT A MAGNIFICENT CREATURE IT WAS...
(OOOHHH)

photo GeetBa_0006.jpg

HE CAME IN FRONT AND TO LIGHT
AND I SMILED BECAUSE IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT...
(Geet was smiling imagining herself and Mishal)
HE HELD MY HAND AND TWIRLED ME TOWARDS HIS UNICORN AND THEN AT HIS BACK...
" WILL YOU COME WITH ME TO ADVENTURES..??" HE ASKED ...
I SMILED AND SAT EXCITED TO SEE NEW- NEW CREATURES...
I BLINKED MY EYE AGAIN AND I WAS HANGING IN THE AIR...
(Ohh No , YOU'LL FALL DII)
NO , NO , NO , I WON'T FALL BECAUSE...
BECAUSE I AM WITH MY HEART AND SOUL...
I BLINKED MY EYES YET AGAIN AND SAW MYSELF SITTING NEAR A WATER FALL...
CHIRPING BIRDS FILLING THE ATMOSPHERE WITH THEIR BEAUTIFUL SONGS...
MY PRINCE WAS WITH HIS PRINCESS ...
AS IN ME...
(Geet paused, her eyes glittered with the thought of meeting her Mishal , her governor)
"THEN WHAT DII , THEN WHAT DII" ALL ASKED TOGETHER...
(Geet smiled and moved towards the door )
THEN...
(She opened the door and went outside to enjoy the rain , all children followed her)
(she raised her palm and took a lot many drops of rainfall in her hand)
(she sprinkled it on them and then...)
AND THEN I WOKE UP FROM MY DREAM.

She completed as she sprinkled the water on all of them turning to face them when someone stepped on her dupatta and she was about to fall when...
When two arms saved her...she had closed her eyes out of the fear of falling and when she found herself to be safe , she opened them.

She stared at the face in front of her eyes, not blinking them for next 10 minutes...
The face she longed to see throughout her life was standing in front of her eyes today, she stared at it like her eyes were plastered on it , she couldn't stop her cheeks from turning red , the water droplets falling on her face highlighted her red cheeks further.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/40/35/0a/40350a0adc94acf5e11669a2efcaeb36.jpg

The boy made her to stand , she suddenly blinked out of her thoughts as she saw his facial expressions changing , now his expressions were not of a stranger , rather they were of a known person , person whom she knew from years .
She overpowered her instincts to keep staring at him and turned her gaze to the children who were now enjoying the rain .
" Go inside..." she told them as they all made a line a second and ran inside.
But someone was there standing behind her staring at the boy with utmost shock , yeh it was Rahul.
" Yeh too Misha...(he is Misha...)" he was about to speak while he couldn't complete due to a hand on his mouth.
Geet kept a hand on his mouth and passed a strange smile to the boy .
" beta , my name is not Misha , my name is Maan and why are you keeping hand on his mouth...??" Maan said staring at Geet who was out of words.
" this boy , he speaks anything , seriously Misha...i mean Maan ji , anything so needed to stop him..." she said still with her strange looks.

https://i.imgur.com/Qsn7cGK.png

" is he your son...???"
" do you feel him to be...???" Geet asked angry at his question.

https://i.imgur.com/RlsAS.jpg

She loosened her grip around Rahul's mouth and he was again about to say, "Misha..."
" Rahul , go inside..." she commanded as he anger boiled at Maan's question.
" ok beta , you go , and i was just joking..." Maan said making up for his funny mistake.

photo 2.jpg

Geet stared at him and nodded , she murmured to herself " it is better if it is a joke only..."
" what...????"
" nothing , you are new here...???"
" yes , just came to live in the nearby colony..."
" should i help you...????" Geet asked still angry but owing to his being new , it was her duty.
She thought he would refuse but...
" ok , you can take this bag , i'll take that one...my parents are coming..." Maan said handling her the heavier bag and taking the lighter one.
Geet stared at him , her facial colours changed while he started moving taking those bags...

https://i.imgur.com/XahphJF.png

nice start
Edited by -DZ- - 6 years ago
wow awesome start loved it thank you for pm.
congrats in the SS! fab banner! lovely start!
awww...that was such a wonderful start...loved it dear
awesome update...⭐️⭐️⭐️...so Geet is a teacher who takes tuition of small children...😎...She makes sketches...😉...she made a sketch of a man whom she imagines as her prince-charming...😛...as she was reciting a poem to a kid, Maan comes and saves her from falling...👏👏👏...Geet notices the same face as that of the sketch and gets lost in him...☺️...waiting to see what happens next......thank u 4 pm...😃...
Lovely start!!
Thanks 4 the pm.
Awesome start 👏
Thanks for pm