Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

Would it be the same as imagining a hippopotamus flirting with girls? ðŸ˜²

Yes it would be same. 

Flirting by elephants and hippos is very dangerous. They usually cannot go on date with girls as they have to rent a large truck .. they dont fit in sedan and suv. then in hotels the seats are not big enough..so at times they have to combine two seats and sit at the table. but if the two seats move apart they fall with bottom on the ground. also since girls they are flirting with like mahima etc are slim sometimes they accidentally fall over them as well. squeezing air out of them.

this is why i talked about imagination. its not easy task...its not like ranveer flirting with deepika

the dynamics here are different...its watermelon dating with nimbu  
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ya Subhash Ghai is a huge known tharki!! Also known that he slept with everyone from Made, Mahima, Ash etc. Didn't Salman slap him b/c of that? lol.

sallu bhai pee on him ðŸ˜†
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
It is funny on how one Khan slapped him and another destroyed his comeback plans. Love Khans for that. 😆
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Who destroyed his come back ? 
Chudailpaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DZ-

^^ Who destroyed his come back ?

SRK.. 😊
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

How? I thought Yuvvraj destroyed his comeback. 
bokul thumbnail

How ? Pardes was a HIT
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I won't be surprised if this is true. I suspect there are many skeletons hidden in Bollywood's closet. Even the Hollywood ones have just started falling out recently. Hopefully someday the closet will be cleaned.
Chudailpaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DZ-

How ? Pardes was a HIT

Ghai wanted to make movie with SRK after Pardes and SRK said he will. Made Ghai wait for around year without giving dates. When Ghai realized SRK had moved on to bigger movie, Ghai knew SRK was never going to do his movie. I don't know if SRK did this deliberately because Mahima was his co-star and he may have found out about her and Ghai. 😊
bokul thumbnail
^^ Wow did not know this at all..any article link for this ? though I would like to think it was not deliberate...as he has made some other directors wait too in the past...as he had real date problems...did Ghai never work with Aamir ?