ARSHI SS: The Revenge Tale (reposted)

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys. I am back. I am posting my story after so long So agar koyi galti hojaye to bacchi samajhke maaf kardena. I recently found it that it was close so I update again. Hope you will like it. And sorry for disappearing once again but please understand that I am preparing for my medical entrance and studying like hell. Just completed the study and practicing now.So next one will may be after exam.

Prologue

She quickly opened door glancing at clock as it strike 12 sensing him as always. She opend door with smile but it wipe off after seeing him entering not acknowleding her presence loosing his ties going in bedroom for fresh up making her sigh at his indifference. She entered in kitchen to warm up the food and placed on the table looking at bedroon entrance impatiently but straighten up as she saw him coming and made his plate placing in front of his seat and sit on her place after making her plate. She look at him tearfully as he eat mechanically not even looking at her nor talking to her like she didn't exist. She quickly averted her gaze as he stand up from his place taking his finished plate and strode towards kitchen passing from her sit. She look at him longingly as he washed his dish and place it on kitchen counter and moved towards her Di's bedroom to check her Di and Nani making her stood up from her place following him in daze like everyday. She smile sadly looking him kissing their forehead fondly clutching her Mangalsutra tightly feeing a void in her heart. She hurried to dinning table as she felt him coming out and moving towards their room. She wipe her tears and started cleaning up afte placing water jug in Di's room and leave after adjusting their blanket and smiling slightly looking at Di's bulge belly. She looked at him admiringly feeling him asleep. She down at him whispering,"I am sorry Arnavji." And just like every night memory hit her hard.

~

Arnav whispered brokenly,"Please don't do this Khushi. Please. I don't want to married to you. How can you do this. Please just don't do it!" And she smirked asking least interestingly,"Are you signing or not Arnavji or I say my future Patidev? You don't have choice." Arnav purse his lips controlling his helplessness as he signed before looking at her with red eyes saying determinedly,"You will regret Khushi.You will repent your deeds but no one will forgive you not even your family and I will make sure that thing!" And left the room leaving smiling and smirking Khushi as she thought,"I love you Arnavji and see now I had you."

~

And she whispered brokenly at end,"I am regretting Arnavji. Truly repenting. I am sorry. I am really really sorry but I was just blinded in ego and wanted to have you at any cost par pata nahi tha ki itna sab kuch badal jayega aur hum sabko kho denge. Hum sabko kho bethe. Apko, Amma ko, Babuji ko aur khud ko bhi. Par ha hum apse vaada karte jai humapse kuch nahi mangenge nahi apko pareshaan karenge sirf aapse pyaar karenge aur vo bhi marte dam tak. Kaash phir aap hume maaf karde." Kissing his forehead she sleep on her side tiredly. But unknown to her he had heard her silent apology with heavy heart bit keeping stone on his heart he replied,"I can't Khushi...I can't...I can't forgot the situation you had put me in. I can't forgive you."

~

So tell me how's it. I will continue only if you all guys want. So hit the like button silent readers and comment Pumpkins. Muahhh. Love you.

Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice concept dear...
Now I m looking for first chapter 😃
Aashisrivastava thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome n something different...  
Read lots of fiction in which arnav forced khushi

But this is new 

Plz add me to ur buddy list 

Mickyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Different plot. Waiting 
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice this is the first story where khusi forced arnav for marriage
amadea thumbnail
nice concept but translate hindi sentences to english
sakhaladimpi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's different types ss 
yizhihenanjing thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Eager to read more, please continue. I've read your other storty Hamari Kahani, love it!!
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
So she forced him to marry her. Interesting. Looking forward to reading more.
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OK so khushi married arnav forcefully
Interesting
Continue soon