Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks Shams I understand why Mehek will do this Shaurya has become her life and to keep him safe from KC she will do this but KC I want you to rot in hell evil old hag ðŸ˜¡
beside the drama has to continue for a few more weeks so  more sad time ahead hide and seek ðŸ˜†
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham... I didn't expect Kaanta chachi to blackmail Mehak.. I hv lost respect for her.. Why can't she see her happiness?? She loves Shaurya. N wht does she think Shaurya won't be able to find Mehak.. Woh Shaurya Khanna hai.. 
shristi0706 thumbnail
Mayb they ll hv a blink m miss appearance in the dargah .. I hope Shaurya convinces her to come back in his life. But her curse during ISC is making me worried??? Will Shaurie never find love?? Oh please don't do tht to him
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a million shams

SONAL I LOVE YOU!
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I don't see this as motherly love...
She is just trying to dominate mehaks life ...
Hope hero gets his heroine On a divine place...😳

Anyone still thinks he is faking his love ? ðŸ¤”
shristi0706 thumbnail
@thabs no way this time it's genuine... 
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harmony10

Waada Waada My foot!! ST should rename the show as Kanta Ki Zindagi 🤢 Kamini why don't you go somewhere and die..And Mehak why she is even listening to that B***?

Exactly. I never got this angered when SK destroyed their buildings.Wat KC is doing is just force n satisfying her ego.😡😡😡

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
kanta tells you will never get mahek...coz you don't deserve her...and asks him to leave..he tells where is my mahek..he throws more things...dadaji tells to call neighbors and police...he was about to throw a chair...when he sees Mahek photo with family...he keeps the chair and takes the photo frame..and thinks about Mahek...

precap : Shaurya challenge kanta he will find Mahek in next 24 hours and later MS prays in dargaah for SK happiness...and Shaurya also comes there...

So girls today's discussion topic will be did SK seen her in dargaah or not ðŸ¤£
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
noya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

I don't see this as motherly love...

She is just trying to dominate mehaks life ...
Hope hero gets his heroine On a divine place...😳

Anyone still thinks he is faking his love ? ðŸ¤”

No dear he is not faking the time ,he really loves her but that arrogant chachi is making them to go through this stupid punishment ðŸ˜¡
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can someone please make Kanta Chachi disappear...POOF!! The lady has gone off her rockers. She is makin Mehek shed more tears than what Shaurya did. ðŸ˜¡

Unless she has very good reasons that goes beyond "Meera Bhabhi" and "For your own good", what she is doing falls in the realm of "Gundagardi" in the true sense. She has turned into a Mafia Don ðŸ˜¡

She does not even realise how mch she is hurting her. Does she really love Mehek ðŸ˜•.

Ooohh, Shaurya baba ko gussa bahut aata hai 😆 . This Sharma family is not even running the food truck. How will they replace all the stuff Shaurie has broken ðŸ˜†