19th April - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode Starts with...Mahek tells don't give such harsh punishment to him ..i can't see him getting tourcher like this...asks to take back complain...KC tells I will forgive him and take the complain back you have to forget Shaurya forever and you have to go away from this city... promise this and I will take my complain back..

Shaurya asks Karuna does mahek knows that I haven't kidnapped kanta ...she tells yes she knows and she will come soon..she asks to take medicine...he denies taking until Mahek comes there...

Mahek gets call from Karuna she tells everything and asks her to come there as he needs you...KC tells you can't go before promising me... else he won't be able to come out from jail...Mahek tells iam ready to do whatever you say let me meet last time with him..

Mahek comes to hospital where Karuna and Vicky are sleeping on bench...she goes inside the room and hold his hand and kiss kiss on his forehead and lays her head on his chest...when she was about to leave he holds her duppata and opens his eyes...and tells Normally a when a heroine comes to meet hero on hospital...she cries like this.. don't waste your tears ..iam a business man I can see such huge loss...

She comes near him and he kisses her forehead...she tells him to take rest...he asks you take rest...he tells I will be fine now as you are here now...Mahek tells I know u are innocent and tomorrow Everyone will get to know about it...

She tells Maa told that you haven't taken medicine...you won't take it if I gave you also...he tells Maa has complained about me ..she tells it her love...he takes meds and holds her hand and asks her not to go anywhere...she tells she is here only...and asks him to sleep...He tells her I love you...he holds her hand and sleeps...she remembers chachi's word ...and leaves from there...Karuna and Vicky are still sleeping...she remembers SK words ... Never leave me alone and go.

Kanta hands over Mahek's responsibility to ratan chachaa and asks him to take care of her...she gives Mahek the bus ticket...Mahek tells don't worry no one..I wont talk to Shaurya also..and no one will get to know where iam...I will do whatever you say..if you tell me than even iam ready to stop breathing...she leaves from there..

Every one search for mahek in home...kanta comes and tell I have send her some where..Jeevan asks where you have send her...she tells it can't tell it.

Sonal calls Shaurya and informs him...he was in home with nurse taking care of him... Shaurya comes to Sharma house

YOU ARE WELCOME IN ADVANCE FRIENDS...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res. Thanks . Unres...

This stupid girl still making promises to Chachi! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¬ Wow ZKM proved that blood is thicker than water. The one time Mahek really needed to stay and fight she chose to sacrifice her love. I was fighting Chachi head on! I would have left that house and consider Chachi dead to me for hurting and betraying me like that as a mother. Mahek don't know how to deal with people like that in truth. Handsome...she's truly innocent. 

Anywho! Thanks for the update Sham...I am so angry at Mahek. She has the guts to fight Handsome right til the end but doesn't have that to fight for their love. Shame...You should never chose between family and someone you love. If they truly love you they will never give an ultimatum. My thinking you know. I'm sorry if I offended anyone ranting about Chachi earlier. Forget about the betrayal done by Handsome. He is a stranger. Chachi is Mahek's mother...how can she do that to her knowing EXACTLY how Mahek feels. That is unforgivable to me I'm sorry. I can never purposely hurt someone I love like that...so I don't tolerate it whatsoever. I should be the same for Handsome but my heart doesn't allow me too 😭 
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Shaurya breaks things in Sharma house and holds Mohit...she asks kanta where is my mahek.i want answer...PD asks him to stop...he breaks more thing...he tells I will destroy this house...this area and this city if you don't tell me where she is...

Dargah scene coming up ..
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wat just happened yaar.I HATE KC TO THE COREE.
Mahek left him n went somewhere. Y only kc knows.

Obviously SK toh hungama karega hi.

Loved hospital scene n their convo n their kisses. Bt its sooo sad that she left him😭
Chalo he gave 24hs ultimatum.So HE WILL FIND HER.Woh Shaurya Khanna hai😆
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waada Waada My foot!! ST should rename the show as Kanta Ki Zindagi 🤢 Kamini why don't you go somewhere and die..And Mehak why she is even listening to that B***?
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shams! New beginnings .. story will move now.. was tired of KC's emotional blackmail. Not worried a bit though! Our hero will find Mahek!!
Shamz15 thumbnail
Shanti he already challenged he will find her in 24 hrs..And think that dargah scene they will show tomorrow and looks he has seen her praying there 
Shamz15 thumbnail
😡😡😡
I wanna kill this KC 
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wondering why mehak dint tell Shaurya abt one more promise given to KC...
For the very first time..I'm not mad at his behaviour at Sharma home...
I think dargah scene will be tomorrow...
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harmony10

Waada Waada My foot!! ST should rename the show as Kanta Ki Zindagi 🤢 Kamini why don't you go somewhere and die..And Mehak why she is even listening to that B***?

Kamini ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£