Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

So who will call who first ?? Let it be Jai. He said bye and left her right, he better make up for it with a bouquet of Vennu's fav flowers else he'll get knocked on his head. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

We'll see who calls first.๐Ÿ˜†
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: divikash

wow...that was so cute๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...first, when vennela was doing the happy dance when he asked for her phone..i was thinking from Jai's perspective and thinking he was doing a smooth job๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

i loved the story...especially the title...nice work.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thank you for the PM...lovely story, waiting for the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you yaar. Glad that you liked it.๐Ÿ˜›
Will update soon.
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey,
Stumbled upon the second Poranu or Pranushka ff.

Nice concept and good start.

Do pm me, when you update
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Lunatic.Lover

Hey,

Stumbled upon the second Poranu or Pranushka ff.

Nice concept and good start.

Do pm me, when you update

Thank you.

Yup, will PM you.
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Intuitive

Thank you.

Yup, will PM you.

you are welcome. Will be waiting for your pm ;)
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
orphan???๐Ÿ˜” soo vennela would become his only family...aww๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
vennela is a journalist...woohoo so she will be a bold one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...am I right??
she is the first one to crush on him๐Ÿ˜ณ...hmm different
yarr yeh ladki toh pagal ho chuka hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
maahnn...you are making me blush while reading this...I cant help it..shes like onto staring business already,when will he follow suit??
soo basically shes crushing over him...love will form gradually...I am excited๐Ÿ˜ƒ
he didn't notice???๐Ÿ˜กladki itni beautiful standing infront of him,and he didn't notice??hes lying right??
a date??coffee date??๐Ÿ˜ณ
vennela asked the same what we want to know...but her feeling is different though
itni bhi jaldi kya hai??...I think I understand maybe hes not able to control himself๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..so he went away soon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ohh no..he didn't go๐Ÿ˜‰maahnn he is cunning...got her number also...soo next update we can expect a phone convo right??๐Ÿ˜‰
btw yest u said writing...soo this was the one you were writing??
one more thing...I slept in the afternoon,i was tired...that's why I became late...sorry ah..
AND MOST IMPORTANT THING...update sooonish...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

--Nazakaat-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intuitive

I used to. But I had a bad habit of discontinuing stories..๐Ÿ˜†It was these both that made me write again and I'm free now. I hope I'll finish this FF.๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting.๐Ÿ˜›

me tooo, I have the same habit..i am also worried if I would complete my ff...u're free,but I am not yaarmine requires atleast 10 more updates to get completed...there is soo much story to tell yaar..new ideas are coming everyday..and I am like I don't if I should add it in..cuz adding those wud mean 30 updates at the least๐Ÿฅฑand I cant write that much..i am very sure..
anyways continue soon,i want to read further๐Ÿ˜Š

Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nazakaat--

orphan???๐Ÿ˜” soo vennela would become his only family...aww๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Yes๐Ÿ˜†
vennela is a journalist...woohoo so she will be a bold one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...am I right??
she is the first one to crush on him๐Ÿ˜ณ...hmm different Like in the movie๐Ÿ˜†
yarr yeh ladki toh pagal ho chuka hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
maahnn...you are making me blush while reading this...I cant help it..shes like onto staring business already,when will he follow suit?? Will follow soon๐Ÿ˜†
soo basically shes crushing over him...love will form gradually...I am excited๐Ÿ˜ƒ
he didn't notice???๐Ÿ˜กladki itni beautiful standing infront of him,and he didn't notice??hes lying right?? Yes๐Ÿ˜†
a date??coffee date??๐Ÿ˜ณ Something like that๐Ÿ˜†
vennela asked the same what we want to know...but her feeling is different though
itni bhi jaldi kya hai??...I think I understand maybe hes not able to control himself๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..so he went away soon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ohh no..he didn't go๐Ÿ˜‰maahnn he is cunning...got her number also...soo next update we can expect a phone convo right??๐Ÿ˜‰ Maybe๐Ÿ˜‰
btw yest u said writing...soo this was the one you were writing?? That is different.๐Ÿ˜†
one more thing...I slept in the afternoon,i was tired...that's why I became late...sorry ah..
AND MOST IMPORTANT THING...update sooonish...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yesterday only I said don't say sorry and what will happen if you don't come. I'm workless, you are not, right?๐Ÿ˜† Yup will update soon.

@ Red
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nazakaat--

me tooo, I have the same habit..i am also worried if I would complete my ff...u're free,but I am not yaarmine requires atleast 10 more updates to get completed...there is soo much story to tell yaar..new ideas are coming everyday..and I am like I don't if I should add it in..cuz adding those wud mean 30 updates at the least๐Ÿฅฑand I cant write that much..i am very sure..

anyways continue soon,i want to read further๐Ÿ˜Š

Chill and focus on your school. I took this up cause I'm free right now. You'll be free later, you can focus on it then or on weekends.๐Ÿ˜›
Yo, will be back soon with an update.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Yes๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Like in the movie๐Ÿ˜†  ohh yeah..i didn't think of that before๐Ÿ˜†
Will follow soon๐Ÿ˜†  and I am glad to know๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Yes๐Ÿ˜†  I knew it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Something like that๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Maybe๐Ÿ˜‰  so I am expecting okk??don't disappoint ah...I want to see him fumbling
 Yesterday only I said don't say sorry and what will happen if you don't come. I'm workless, you are not, right?๐Ÿ˜† Yup will update soon.  I do remember...yeah I do have little work๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†good to know.๐Ÿ˜ƒ