Oka Chance Istava PrAnu FF- Jai Vennala part 3B page 8

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys, I'm Rashmi. This is my first PraNu FF. Hope you all will like it. Will put up the first part in a few minutes.

A genuine smile played on his lips as he took in the sight of the hazy sky. As his darling felt cold, he wrapped her in his arms...He closed his eyes for a moment, cherishing his journey with her, their journey...

Edited by Intuitive - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intuitive thumbnail
Index

Edited by Intuitive - 6 years ago
Intuitive thumbnail
Here is the part 1!
Part 1
In the gorgeous city of Bangalore, a man was cursing the Bangalore traffic in his Black SUV as he had a meeting to go for. Jay Akula, one of the most sought after businessman in the country, who had built everything from the scratch. Born an orphan in the streets of India, he observed and learnt business from a very early age and had the right instinct with him. He ran the famous fashion line 'Trends & Styles'.

Cursing the traffic, he finally reached his office. After the successful meeting, he had to attend an interview, for the magazine Business Today and there he met her, Vennela. Vennela Prasad. 

Vennala was excited to take the interview of Jay Akula. She had done her homework pretty much and well, and there he entered. Her heart skipped a bit.How could somebody be "SO" Handsome? Oh well, how perfect was his face. Six feet tall, she imagined how she who was also quite tall would look beside him. After him repeating Hello twice or thrice, she snapped out of her la la land.

"Vennela, right?" he said moving his oh so gorgeous hands.

'Yeah, Vennela.'

'Nice to meet you Vennela. Jay Akula.' and there he gave her his hand, obviously for a shake-hand. Her hand fit perfectly into his. Mentally, scolding herself for not being in her sense she took her seat as he took. And the interview went on nice, except for moments when he caught her staring at him.

It was when she was leaving that it flashed to her, that probably she won't meet him again.

Jay was fascinated. She was a nice girl, he liked the way she conducted the interview. She did ask some good questions, and yes he did catch her staring at him a few times though.

A week later...

Vennela was still in her la la land waking up with a dreamy smile on Sunday. Hoping that she would meet him again, somewhere. Cursing herself and the fate, she thought..'Vennela, this is not going to happen. Stop thinking about him.' And she thought she would go get herself some coffee.

After ordering herself a cappuccino,she took her seat and there she saw him, in a white casual. How she wanted to run into his strong manly arms. He did have such a nice physique. Just perfect.

He was passing by her. He did look so intently on her though. He was handsome, there's no denying in that. But his eyes? They were so intense. Those eyes, they had something in them. They spoke something to her, which she wasn't able to comprehend. Should she speak to him, yes or no? Fine, this was her only chance. She would speak, who would miss speaking to this guy?

'Hey Jai.' she called out to him and he did stop at once, to turn back at her and the same words again, 'Vennela, right?'. 

'Yeah Vennela. The girl who interviewed you the other day.'

'Oh Yeah! I didn't notice. How are you?'

'Good. Nice to see you again. Why don't we have coffee together?'

'Okay.' and he took a seat beside her.

He spoke nothing like literally. Oh guy speak man. I'm unable to speak, is he in the same state? Oh! Crap, he doesn't even remember you properly.

She finally asked him,

'So?'

'Nothing much.'

'Hmm..You are one of the most eligible bachelors right now, 37 already. When are you going to marry?', she just asked him. Couldn't control.

'No idea. Will see. When I find the right girl.' he replied so casually sipping the coffee. Her eyes couldn't stop noticing those lips.

'And how will the right girl be?'

'Hmm..Don't know. Haven't thought about it much. A good girl is enough, but anyways marriage is not on the cards now.'

'Everybody wants a good girl, what else you want?', she muttered under her breath.

'What?' he asked.

'Nothing.'

'Hmm...okay then, bye."

'What that's all? Just a bye?, she thought in her head.

'Yeah, bye.' 

And he went away. He came back again though.

'Hey. I'm not finding my phone. Could you please lend me your phone? I'll just give it a call,' Vennela did a dance in her head, joyous that she'll have his number now.

And it rang in his pocket itself.

'Oh Thanks. I didn't realize it was in my pocket itself.' He gave his killer smile and went away... 

Thanks for reading. Hope you all liked it. Don't forget to drop in your comments.

Edited by Intuitive - 7 years ago
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...that was so cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...first, when vennela was doing the happy dance when he asked for her phone..i was thinking from Jai's perspective and thinking he was doing a smooth jobπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
i loved the story...especially the title...nice work.πŸ‘πŸΌ
thank you for the PM...lovely story, waiting for the next partπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by divikash - 7 years ago
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: peepa

After Marriege FF What Say πŸ˜‰

No. It's before.πŸ˜†
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was so Happy to see you with PraAnu Story.😊
The Concept was so Interesting.😊
The Title was so Cute.😊
Jai Introduction was so Nice.😊
Vennela took Interview of Jai,it was so Interesting.😊
The Feelings of Jai and Veneela towards each other was so Cute.😊
Vennela asked Jai about his Marriage and what type girl he want,It was so Interesting.😊
Jai trick to get Vennela Number and she is happy that his Number with her,it was so Cute.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for PM,Dear.😊

It was so Happy to see you with PraAnu Story.😊
The Concept was so Interesting.😊
The Title was so Cute.😊
Jai Introduction was so Nice.😊
Vennela took Interview of Jai,it was so Interesting.😊
The Feelings of Jai and Veneela towards each other was so Cute.😊
Vennela asked Jai about his Marriage and what type girl he want,It was so Interesting.😊
Jai trick to get Vennela Number and she is happy that his Number with her,it was so Cute.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu

Thank you. Will update soon.
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You write!!!!! I didnt know...this was a surprise...i will change my uniform and have lunch...and then peacefully read it...okk??
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intuitive

Here is the part 1!
Part 1
In the gorgeous city of Bangalore, a man was cursing the Bangalore traffic in his Black SUV as he had a meeting to go for. Jay Akula, one of the most sought after businessman in the country, who had built everything from the scratch. Born an orphan Orphan ?? Oh dear ! No worries Vennila will be all the relations to him in the streets of India, he observed and learnt business from a very early age and had the right instinct with him. He ran the famous fashion line 'Trends & Styles'.

Cursing the traffic, he finally reached his office. After the successful meeting, he had to attend an interview, for the magazine Business Today and there he met her, Vennela. Vennela Prasad. Oh madam is from media this time. In Keerathana's ff she's a doc, yours she is a media personnel you guys are so innovative with your characters like SSR !

Vennala was excited to take the interview of Jay Akula. She had done her homework pretty much and well, and there he entered. Her heart skipped a bit.How could somebody be "SO" Handsome? Oh well, how perfect was his face. Six feet tall, she imagined how she who was also quite tall would look beside him.After him repeating Hello twice or thrice, she snapped out of her la la land.

"Vennela, right?" he said moving his oh so gorgeous hands.

'Yeah, Vennela.'

'Nice to meet you Vennela. Jay Akula.' and there he gave her his hand, obviously for a shake-hand. Her hand fit perfectly into his. Mentally, scolding herself for not being in her sense she took her seat as he took. And the interview went on nice, except for moments when he caught her staring at him.

It was when she was leaving that it flashed to her, that probably she won't meet him again.

Jay was fascinated. She was a nice girl, he liked the way she conducted the interview. She did ask some good questions, and yes he did catch her staring at him a few times though.Obviously who would want to take their eyes off him

A week later...

Vennela was still in her la la land waking up with a dreamy smile on Sunday. Hoping that she would meet him again, somewhere. Cursing herself and the fate, she thought..'Vennela, this is not going to happen. Stop thinking about him.' And she thought she would go get herself some coffee.

After ordering herself a cappuccino,she took her seat and there she saw him, in a white casual. Like from the idedho bangudhi song ?? How she wanted to run into his strong manly arms. He did have such a nice physique. Just perfect.

He was passing by her. He did look so intently on her though. He was handsome, there's no denying in that. But his eyes? They were so intense. Those eyes, they had something in them. They spoke something to her, which she wasn't able to comprehend. Should she speak to him, yes or no? Fine, this was her only chance. She would speak, who would miss speaking to this guy?

'Hey Jai.' she called out to him and he did stop at once, to turn back at her and the same words again, 'Vennela, right?'.Who knows? That fella would have done his homework before her and knowing that she comes there he would have come to surprise her but he is playing hard to get. Naughty fella !

'Yeah Vennela. The girl who interviewed you the other day.'

'Oh Yeah! I didn't notice. How are you?' As if he didn't notice !

'Good. Nice to see you again. Why don't we have coffee together?'

'Okay.' and he took a seat beside her.

He spoke nothing like literally. Oh guy speak man. I'm unable to speak, is he in the same state? Oh! Crap, he doesn't even remember you properly.

She finally asked him,

'So?'

'Nothing much.'

'Hmm..You are one of the most eligiblebachelors right now, 37 already. When are you going to marry?', she just asked him. Couldn't control.

'No idea. Will see. When I find the right girl.' he replied so casually sipping the coffee. I can imagine the same reaction from the movie while using his laptop.. Her eyes couldn't stop noticing those lips.

'And how will the right girl be?'

'Hmm..Don'tknow. Haven't thought about it much. A good girl is enough, but anyways marriage is not on the cards now.'

'Everybody wants a good girl, what else you want?', she muttered under her breath. She must be of average height, not educated, have so many relatives since he is an orphan and very importantly should never have any link with media ! And then she'd be like - wth !! You going to keep her in a museum?? If she is from media she will be very intelligent and help you with your business.. use your brains a little.

'What?' he asked.

'Nothing.'

'Hmm...okay then, bye."

'What that's all? Just a bye?, she thought in her head.

'Yeah, bye.'

And he went away. He came back again though.

'Hey. I'm not finding my phone. Could you please lend me your phone? I'll just give it a call,' Vennela did a dance in her head, joyous that she'll have his number now.

And it rang in his pocket itself.

'Oh Thanks. I didn't realize it was in my pocket itself.' He gave his killer smile and went away...Basically he wanted her number but shy to ask so he put up this act. Smart guy indeed !

Thanks for reading. Hope you all liked it. Don't forget to drop in your comments.

So who will call who first ?? Let it be Jai. He said bye and left her right, he better make up for it with a bouquet of Vennu's fav flowers else he'll get knocked on his head. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nazakaat--

You write!!!!! I didnt know...this was a surprise...i will change my uniform and have lunch...and then peacefully read it...okk??

I used to. But I had a bad habit of discontinuing stories..πŸ˜†It was these both that made me write again and I'm free now. I hope I'll finish this FF.πŸ˜†

Waiting.πŸ˜›