Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SAKSHI807

She was not present on set at that time...She came late in evening during VD's performance...nd also she was not shooting for YHM on that day

ohh ok
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

so the media writing wrong news.
SAKSHI807 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_rose1605

Which news are u talking about??
SAKSHI807 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_rose1605

Which news are u talking about
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ha yaar DT boht pain me h thats why haste muskurate dolte dolte stage pe aayi n waha aake apna over expression wala bhashan dia. N 27 marks bhi mile. Honestly there act was deserving that mark.agar waha choreographer ki jagah DT hoti to 22-24 marks milte becs her xxl body cant move sala. Chalo drama karne ka faida huva( im saying her injury was fake becs koi bhi injured patient aise behave nhi karta jaise wo kar rhi h) infact iss soo called injury me bhi issko logo ki controversy(the sonu nigam ones)me ghuss na h😆 this called public display affection
peeyara thumbnail
I was waiting for injury drama to happen 😆
Seeing the way how she is popularity hungry, i blv this to be sympathy stunt
Even if I wanna blv, I simply cant
She will never be voted out from this competition
Either she will win else she will walk out playing her injury card or her busy shooting schedule

She was praised for her saturday's performance but i found Aashka much better in terms of dance, expressions and moves

What I am hating is she is spoiling vaibhav's choreography 😆 he is fantastic choreographer...kash he was wid sanam-Abigail ❤️
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DTdiVDjijLover

I say me friend bad she writes bad on Di I cry I rubs all I say I sad

No cry i say..no fight muma i say.please no cry😳
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think she would do YHM if she was told by the doctor for bed rest because she couldn't do NB then how can she do YHM. I don't believe the media for that.
SAKSHI807 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

Ha yaar DT boht pain me h thats why haste muskurate dolte dolte stage pe aayi n waha aake apna over expression wala bhashan dia. N 27 marks bhi mile. Honestly there act was deserving that mark.agar waha choreographer ki jagah DT hoti to 22-24 marks milte becs her xxl body cant move sala. Chalo drama karne ka faida huva( im saying her injury was fake becs koi bhi injured patient aise behave nhi karta jaise wo kar rhi h) infact iss soo called injury me bhi issko logo ki controversy(the sonu nigam ones)me ghuss na h😆 this called public display affection

God bless u
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kayal1998

I feel so michmichi when I I think I used to fangirl DT. She used to be so humble and down to earth but now looks like her feet are barely on the earth!
Thinks made her fly high after SPA 2016, in which she won 6 freaking awards. Fans from other fandoms started to hate her. And stuff aggravated after she was announced as the 1st Indian TV serial celebrity to cross 2 million. It's even evident that she has more followers on social media than many Kollywood actors and a few famous Bollywood veterans like BigB.
Now that she has 4 million blind sheeps following this proud and haughty actress she is soaring in the sky like some over amused bird.
And Star Plus moddly coddles her as their leading Bahurani along with YHM's producer who is the so called "Queen of Indian Soaps" she is bound to be proud.
Obviously with the channel and the 4million followers she's bound to be the winner of the show if things aren't taken into consideration.

Queen of tellywood, how??????
She is a great actress I agree & looks also great
But there are so many other actress who are better than her such as Jennifer winger, mouni Roy
Even Anita is better than her in acting

I never see divyanka doing any versertile act, only fish piti sass bahu act