When she beat you with #Belan divek is not coming to rescue you

Ritz you are ruining Divek for her.
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Aruna.negi

Comedy chalu ho Gaya πŸ˜†πŸ€£

🀣

A small doubt- dont they have direct messaging or Whatsapp on their phones? 

If everyone resorts to this Instagram will be filled with- "See you in the evening. Buy 1 kg onion while coming home" postsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DTdiVDjijLover

I bow to alls you I tank I say. Me Loves me Muma to much I say. butts her is hater in Di an Juju an I is lover we fights my Sisi an Popsi only laugh I say its ok I say.

You are too cute! I'm stepping out of Monaya thread just for you πŸ˜†
Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Be ready guys to watch emotional dramaπŸ˜†. Grab ur popcorn & take some tissue paper box & relax.
Meghana.D.B thumbnail
If she was so much hurt due to that she couldn't perform but my doubt is if she was really hurt how could she come to the stage of nb.
And I heard some news that she as to take bed rest for 1 week.And because of this sympathy they got 27 it seems 
Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meghana.D.B

If she was so much hurt due to that she couldn't perform but my doubt is if she was really hurt how could she come to the stage of nb.

And I heard some news that she as to take bed rest for 1 week.And because of this sympathy they got 27 it seems 

If the really got 27 marks so it's really unfair to other contestants. 
Meghana.D.B thumbnail
It showed in zoom.And also I'm not be surprise if they win nb.
But I'm really feel sorry for others who workeworked hard
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I used to like Divyanka during the early days of YHM but later I don't know in which world she started flying. Don't like her now..(no offence to her fans this is my opinion). Rules have been changed right left and center just to accommodate her in NB had it been any other jodi in their place they would have been tossed out. Earlier seasons only the participating partner were given points in such situation. But if judges have given Vivek and his choreographer 27 then I can very well understand where this is heading. It is not at all fair I think.
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kayal1998

I feel so michmichi when I I think I used to fangirl DT. She used to be so humble and down to earth but now looks like her feet are barely on the earth!
Thinks made her fly high after SPA 2016, in which she won 6 freaking awards. Fans from other fandoms started to hate her. And stuff aggravated after she was announced as the 1st Indian TV serial celebrity to cross 2 million. It's even evident that she has more followers on social media than many Kollywood actors and a few famous Bollywood veterans like BigB.
Now that she has 4 million blind sheeps following this proud and haughty actress she is soaring in the sky like some over amused bird.
And Star Plus moddly coddles her as their leading Bahurani along with YHM's producer who is the so called "Queen of Indian Soaps" she is bound to be proud.
Obviously with the channel and the 4million followers she's bound to be the winner of the show if things aren't taken into consideration.

In fact before NB started I was discussing with friends and we all sort of predicted Divyankas journey in NB and and trust me it is following the same script. I am not rooting for any couple in NB so it does not make much difference who wins but as a viewer I would like to see some fair play and it is outright evident how much of nautanki is happening on their front. Anyone can see they cannot dance and are the weakest couple in NB still the are getting wows and Awwws. All they are doing is trying to grab sympathy votes with of course the channel behind them. I think tomorrow even if they do chicken walk in the name of dance they will get perfect 30 and win unless of course they might plan to do injury drama and drop out.