Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Its ok if she doesn't dance..but if she.pulls off stunts like debina did after "rib fracture,"
I bet she will meet the same fate as gurbina..
Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu023

Its ok if she doesn't dance..but if she.pulls off stunts like debina did after "rib fracture,"

what debina did?
anu023 thumbnail
They said she had a fractured rib..but she did difficult lifts and stunts and as soon as the show ended she even went on to do khatron kw khiladi..
So that was a clear publicity stunt.

I am still givinh divyanka benefit of doubt because i know about her back injury..i.mean i have read about it.
Lets see
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anu023

i read that she was shooting for her show, she suppose to b bed rest, or drama cos she can't dance for the song
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kayal1998

I feel so michmichi when I I think I used to fangirl DT. She used to be so humble and down to earth but now looks like her feet are barely on the earth! 
Thinks made her fly high after SPA 2016, in which she won 6 freaking awards. Fans from other fandoms started to hate her. And stuff aggravated after she was announced as the 1st Indian TV serial celebrity to cross 2 million. It's even evident that she has more followers on social media than many Kollywood actors and a few famous Bollywood veterans like BigB. 
Now that she has 4 million blind sheeps following this proud and haughty actress she is soaring in the sky like some over amused bird.
And Star Plus moddly coddles her as their leading Bahurani along with YHM's producer who is the so called "Queen of Indian Soaps" she is bound to be proud.
Obviously with the channel and the 4million followers she's bound to be the winner of the show if things aren't taken into consideration.

Honestly those 6 awards were for her character ishita but yeah it seems the success has gotten into her head and she is no longer the same Divyanka as before. Followers is no big issue these days some celebs followers are going way too fast while other genuinely popular celebs their following is growing at an average speed.
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue_rose1605

i read that she was shooting for her show, she suppose to b bed rest, or drama cos she can't dance for the song

She is dedicated to work... 2 years back she had problems with her left foot she couldn't walk without the support of something and she continued to shoot. Media were really impressed with her work.
Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't understand when divankya was present on nb set why both were messaging each other missing u n all on insta.
anu023 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha_anitan

She is dedicated to work... 2 years back she had problems with her left foot she couldn't walk without the support of something and she continued to shoot. Media were really impressed with her work.

I agree she is dedicateD to work because when he fractured her leg last time..they adjusted plot accordingly and she shot while sitting on wheel.chair..

anu023 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari-sona

I don't understand when divankya was present on nb set why both were messaging each other missing u n all on insta.

Being a no celebrity fan.. i think its thes3 kind ofthings dt does taht earn her all the bashing.. she wasn't like this before
SAKSHI807 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari-sona

She was not present on set at that time...She came late in evening during VD's performance...nd also she was not shooting for YHM on that day