Miss OCD using sanitizer

I hv never seen such unique sign being used for washroom πŸ€£

SWAGgesters πŸ˜Ž

Its a bro TRIP πŸ˜†
LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wiw naseem dear.
Again a mast written update...
I dont know where to start either on epi or your update..both were damn hilarious
Hum suffer πŸ€£
Bang on title... πŸ€£

Your update increased the laughter quotient for the hilarious epi..
Writing it in a funny way,one should learnt it from you...:)⭐️

Yes from the first 3,this would be the best..More of Taran and their Bro trip..πŸ˜†
Right from the time he enters her house,we are in for a hilarious treat..
The convo between tipsy and cherry ...lol..tipsy is so naive and cherry knows how to make tipsy do what she wants...

All those dialogues on he being pshyc ,suitcase were ..πŸ˜†
And tipsy dislogue, if i stay with him for three weeks,then i wuld start drinking...lol
Then the way she kisses and say sorry baby to leaves πŸ˜† and cute it was..

Then their trip begins,again from lipstick to bathroom and all time,they kept on pulling each other..
Me too somewhat like tipsy in those cleanliness..lol..keen on bathrooms being clean but not on Ocd level..lol

Then finally reached hotel...and promo things happened..
Seeing 3 uncles and their talk, never thought this is wht they meant by being bold...ufff...lol

I too loving Taran a lot...as a individual they are a lot different from Raya..
And me too eager and waiting to know,with what name karan would call tipsy after she becoming his someone special😳...

And the pics captured were again super⭐️

Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

<p align="center">
</p><p align="center"><font size="5">EPI-3:HUMSAFAR</font></p>

Humsafar or should I say HumSUFFER 🀣 I think we should go with later one for now πŸ˜† The former one we will use later πŸ˜†
Again, I saw this episode for around 5 times esply for first 2 scenes πŸ˜†
The episode starts with Karan standing down the building of Tipsy and dialing her number but Tipsy is playing Sunday wali music CD in full volume and couldnt hear phone ringing.
Enters Sherry from some party and Tipsy asks her if its 12 now and sherry says there was huge traffic πŸ˜† Jhoot ki inteha πŸ˜†
The bell rings and tada it is Karan Khanna at the door πŸ˜† it reminded me of balh...wenever Ram used to visit Priya in season 2, door acted cranky and refused to open easily πŸ˜† but here it was opened easily and Tipsy gets angry that he came to her home, she says years ago Graham Bell invented phone, he should hv used it and he says itna loud music hoga toh phone ki ghanti kaise sunayi degi πŸ˜†
She turns off the music n checks phone and accepts her fault
Sherry comes out and hugs karan , introduces herself as cousin of Tipsy which amuses karan πŸ˜†
Deaddict doc ka naam Tipsy 🀣
For you its Dr Nagarjan 😑
So karan says he is going to Goa and Tipsy have to tag along wid him
Kyunki wo yahan se toh deaddict nahi karsakti na karan ko πŸ˜†
Tipsy refuses to go but sherry takes her inside room and asks Karan to make himself comfortable
Once inside the room, Tipsy throws tantrums for not going to Goa and Sherry diffuses her each tantrum
"is suitcase ke bacche bhi hogaye" 🀣
"yeh psycho hai agar isne mere chote chote tukde karke bag mai phek diye toh" 🀣
"isliye toh chota bag de rahi hoon tu isme fit hi nhi hogi uska plan fail" 🀣
I am loving this sherry girl alot πŸ˜† is scene mai sakshi n Tanvi rocked with their expressions, it was so hilarious πŸ˜†
There in balcony Karan is on phone wid vishal complaining that Tipsy refused to come and asks him y he didnt hired a young counsellor who wud go wid him anywhere including Goa, vishal says venue hv chamged from goa to Mahabaleshwar πŸ˜† Karan keeps plucking leaves of tress n throwing them
Tipsy comes and says "chale", karan is like you are ready πŸ˜† and she says, "south Mumbai se liya hai, pata hai kitna expensive hota hai"...i am loving this price tag "south mumbai se liya hai" πŸ˜† and her eyes fell on leaves and she shouts scaring karan, "how can you be so insensitive, they are living beings", she picks up some leaves and kisses them saying, "sorry baby" 🀣
Finally their jouney(of suffering) starts,
Safar ke shuru mai hi traffic jam, and that lipstick wala scene happens and he says his first opinion about her was correct
She notices road and says, "yeh road airport ki taraf nhi jaati" and he answers, "kyunki mahabaleshwar mai koi airport nhi hai" πŸ˜†
On the way, he informs her about change of destination
She says she hv packed her clothes according to Goa and I wondered aisa kya pack kiya πŸ˜† wohi kurti jeans hogi 🀣
Karan too says same
Then they hv some banter on sex object, f word as in feminist πŸ˜† and he makea it clear that he dont consider women above 25 as women so she can chill as it is BRO TRIP πŸ˜†
Car stops at one dhabha and karan says that for a long distance there is nothing no hotels etc so she should do watever she want here itself-be it using washroom or buying food for herself
She goes to use washroom but darn that is too dirty for Miss OCD's taste πŸ˜† she comes back and complains about dirtiness
Karan gets down the car to take selfie wid fan and cringes at seeing her use sanitizer πŸ˜† She will leave me behind in OCDness 🀣
And the hunt for clean washroom begins 🀣 Darn ispe bhi koi scene hosakta hai kabhi socha nahi tha aur rashi karenge yeh toh gumaan bhi nhi kiya πŸ˜†
She rejects around 10 washrooms and he is like "time nhi mila warna naya banwa deta" 🀣
He buys Potter potty for her 🀣 and explains the features to her πŸ˜† she rejects n they continue their journey
Tipsy calls sherry and complains about her bathroom woes and says how he goes in open for same
Vidya Balan is promoting Swachta and they are promoting exactly reverse πŸ˜†
She too goes in open as there isnt any other option and by the tym she is back he drinks again annoying her
Finally after so much SUFFERing, they reach hotel, he wakes her up by calling Tripura then NagArjun 🀣
Okay I am waiting for the time when he will call her SUNDARI
She wakes up n as usual informs her amma πŸ˜† Mai itna karu toh my ammi will be super happy wid me πŸ˜† i do give all details but not like sundari...jab mera mood ho tab πŸ˜†
Karan is on reception asking for rooms, Tipsy comes from behind and accuses him of breaking her hair clip πŸ˜†
3 bandars errr 3 uncles assumes they are here for fun but karan scolds them that its is not necessary k every man and woman hv same relation and adds Tipsy is here for work
Tipsy is impressed to see sensitive side of karan but karan breaks it next moment saying he did it for himself as he dont want ppl to assume that she is her girfriend...arey bhai superstar ke status ka sawal hai 🀣
Those 3 uncles bet if Tipsy is here for work or if she is call girl
Is show mai Sakshi ko kya kya bana diya 🀣
Tipsy again calls Sherry (Tipsy ko sirf ek hi kaam hai phone karna ya toh sherry ko ya amma ko πŸ˜† ) so she updates her and sherry reminds her that wen she went for bathroom he drank and now wen he is in room he will definitely drink 2-3 bottles and spoil her professional image
Uff this Tipsy is so masoom πŸ˜† sherry jo sikhati hai uspe turant amal karti hai 🀣
She goes on reception and creates halla for not getting keys of karan's room and sounds very desperate πŸ˜† 3 uncles are now sure that Tipsy is call girl πŸ˜†
Karan comes and drags her along and asks her to calm down and scolds that she dont know how to behave in public
Yeh concern acche lagte hai
He takes her in the room and she starts her search for daru ki bottles and that towel wala scene happens
At same time karan's ex-wife enters and asks karan why he is here? And on seeing Tipsy says, "so you are here with a prostitute"

I am totally loving Sakshi in this series, this is something she is doing for first time-so naive, OCD, oblivious to world
I am in love wid her yet again ❀️

thankyou so much naseem
you are an amazing writer and through your updates only i'm living ktbm.
Thanks again for your pics and sorry for the delayed post.
waiting eagerly for further updates.

Edited by Sakshiashu - 7 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
me too loving and living KTBM through naseem di posts. as usual..naseem di ur posts r hilarious. I so miss sharan. I used to love ur and her discussions on balh.
sakshi to completely in the form Hai. usko to mano jaise ek khula aasmaan mil Gaya Hai. and she is just flying n flying... higher and higher. God bless her. good bles RaShi. God bless you naseem di
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

I watch first three episodes in one go and couldn't come out from Ram and Sakshi Dreamland

They are marvelous actor and expert in their field.
Over whole episode was too good but I like the scene where Karan ask about lipstick from Dr nagarajan and she said apko lagani Hai. His face was worth to watchπŸ˜†
Naseem u are awesome dear and an expert in giving funny and hillariou Wu of episode

Ram is impressing me more here as he is playing total flirt n fun loving guy
His expressions are bang on πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyrayan123

Thank u for the update...
#AriKa and their banter πŸ˜†
Yess.. i also love her saying "south mumbai se kharidi hui kurti"
Karan &tipsy totally differs from Ram & Priya...
Tipsy is like Ram.. sanitizer πŸ˜†
That three uncles hope will help #AriKa to come close...
Epi 3 is so so good.. full of #AriKa

Dekhte hai what this uncles will do but i feel cringy watching dem πŸ˜†
By far only sherry have impressed me apart from karan n Tipsy 😳
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Wiw naseem dear.

Again a mast written update...
I dont know where to start either on epi or your update..both were damn hilarious
Hum suffer🀣
Bang on title...🀣

Your update increased the laughter quotient for the hilarious epi..
Writing it in a funny way,one should learnt it from you...:)⭐️

Yes from the first 3,this would be the best..More of Taran and their Bro trip..πŸ˜†
Right from the time he enters her house,we are in for a hilarious treat..
The convo between tipsy and cherry ...lol..tipsy is so naive and cherry knows how to make tipsy do what she wants...

All those dialogues on he being pshyc ,suitcase were ..πŸ˜†
And tipsy dislogue, if i stay with him for three weeks,then i wuld start drinking...lol
Then the way she kisses and say sorry baby to leaves πŸ˜†and cute it was..

Then their trip begins,again from lipstick to bathroom and all time,they kept on pulling each other..
Me too somewhat like tipsy in those cleanliness..lol..keen on bathrooms being clean but not on Ocd level..lol

Then finally reached hotel...and promo things happened..
Seeing 3 uncles and their talk, never thought this is wht they meant by being bold...ufff...lol

I too loving Taran a lot...as a individual they are a lot different from Raya..
And me too eager and waiting to know,with what name karan would call tipsy after she becoming his someone special😳...

And the pics captured were again super⭐️

Hahaha...that comes naturally
BALH ke waqt toh it was so much fun even though raya had hardly any scene...humne sasupi ko choda nhi tha, our fav punching bag they were πŸ˜†
I thought ktbm will bring back old friends but looks like dey are not velle like me πŸ˜†
Episode toh rashilicious tha ⭐️ they are pro wen it comes to banters
Sherry adds tadka to their equation n situation πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

thankyou so much naseem
you are an amazing writer and through your updates only i'm living ktbm.
Thanks again for your pics and sorry for the delayed post.
waiting eagerly for further updates.

Dont be sorry n thank you bhi na bolo 😊
I mostly do things for myself...i love reading my oen bakwas πŸ˜† and have to take it out of system wenever i watch something πŸ˜†
Wen I feel bored I read my balh epi posts 🀣 ab yeh bhi read karungi πŸ˜†
Enjoy πŸ˜ƒ
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

me too loving and living KTBM through naseem di posts. as usual..naseem di ur posts r hilarious. I so miss sharan. I used to love ur and her discussions on balh.
sakshi to completely in the form Hai. usko to mano jaise ek khula aasmaan mil Gaya Hai. and she is just flying n flying... higher and higher. God bless her. good bles RaShi. God bless you naseem di

You have no idea how much i am missing her
Jab bhi double meaning dialogues aate hai she cross my mind
Had she made posts, it wud hv been laughter riot and ofcourse her detailed writing on their romamce πŸ˜†
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: peeyara

You have no idea how much i am missing her
Jab bhi double meaning dialogues aate hai she cross my mind
Had she made posts, it wud hv been laughter riot and ofcourse her detailed writing on their romamce πŸ˜†

is she no more active on the forum??? why? where is she?