Bade Acche Laggte Hai

*.*Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat Episodes*.* updated pg:23

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello Sunsan Forum ke Wasis πŸ˜†
Yayy KTBM is streaming from today [:D/] πŸ₯³
7 episodes are up and 5 are free of cost πŸ˜† Mere liye accha hai as I am yet to subscribe, Let me wind up Shaadi at home πŸ˜† I have decided to watch one epi per day which I am sure I wont follow πŸ˜†
Coming to introductory episode, The epi started with Karan Khanna and Alien(I am happy I made it to Rashi's show 🀣 ) doing some hair product ad πŸ˜†
Karan argues with director why it is alien who spot hair why not him, Director explains Hrithik is hero and Jaadu is alien to which Karan counters wen Aamir can be alien n hero both at same tym why cant he do same
He storms off from the place with his friend Vishal following him. Their convo reveals that Karan isn't getting any movies since last 3 years and he is doing bathroom, hair product etc ads
Then we are introduced to TirupuraSundari Nagarjan who is on call with her mom and says how she can never make good narail chutni like her mom and other side mom is nagging her for shaadi but she have left it to destiny. She is on road hiring an auto along with giving her mom sec to sec update 🀣
And amidst all this one car wala threw kichad on her yellow kurti, she immediately cuts the call and takes snap of that car's number plate with Sakshi's I-Phone πŸ˜†
Reaches her workplace, wash her kurti in wash basin and one employee asks kya hua to which she answers ,"baccha hua kisi aur ko aur unhone usey car de di...spoil brat" 🀣
Scene shifts to Karan Khanna attending award function where likes of srk, akshay, kangana, saif, Sr AB have come, the award show owners have planned to insult Karan by making him sit on 3rd row and then by deleting his name from best actor category. Angry Karan storms off and makers captures it to use it afterwards
Journos asks him why he was not nominated to which he answers he have bought many awards over year but this tym he was late and matter of a year until he wins next award
He leaves behind Vishal and goes away from venue. Vishal calls his wife and asks her to make sure if Karan hv reached home safely
There Sundari 😳 πŸ˜† is going back to her home wen her cousin calls her and asks her to come to some club as it is weekend, she denies saying she is tired and wants to sleep
Sherry, her cousin, emo blackmails her saying their mothers are blood sisters and if she will be down after having four drinks who will take her home πŸ˜† Sundari agrees
On the way one accident happens and it is done by Karan, from her auto she notices the number plate and calls police to complain πŸ˜† police complain nhi leti hai as kuch major nhi hua πŸ˜†
Karan comes out to see damage but jiska accident hua wo okay hai as it is karan khanna 😳 selfies session starts and sundari leaves from their saying something in tamil πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Agar shipra ki car ka accident hota toh shipra poora faida uthati karan ka 🀣
Sundari shows selfie taking wala clip to sherry and she is busy drooling on Karan and then she says how sundari's life is ekdum sukhi sukhi πŸ˜† an insight into her life is given πŸ˜†
Uski life mai chappal ki jagah bhi change nhi hoti πŸ˜† all days are same in her life, nothing new or exciting
Karan is at home having his 41st drink for night, Vishal's wife cum Karan's publicist barges in home and asks him to stop drinking and shows him mirror that he dont have any friends except her n vishal and all other friends he used as punching bag left him, tells him even his family is not wid him and how wrong he is in not attensing his daughter Trisha's wedding and also reminds him about his meeting with Hirani a film maker
Sundari and Karan have high hopes that tomorrow will be new beginning

Baat kahin se bhi shuru huyi ho hamari suyi BALH pe hi atakti hai
That nagging for marriage reminded me of BALH but difference is Priya was lively and fierce whereas Sundari(or shall I call her Tipsy like Sherry) is meek, timid..in short she is hell boring with no masala in her life πŸ˜†
Karan is totally opposite of Ram, Ram was selfless n loved family but Karan is self obsessed πŸ˜†
Like BALH, two of them are alone but but they dont have families likr sharma n kapoors(khoon chusne wale families)

Kavi Shastri, guy playing Vishal, is gud actor but but but I miss my Jai 😭 nothing can beat VikRam chemistry and I didnt likes Vishal's wife, Tarana ko lete na
Kash Ekta ne Jai aur Tarana ko liya hota toh sone pe suhaga hota

Sakshi was looking refreshing like lemon πŸ˜† and Karan sexy(Sharan ne aise hi likha hota πŸ˜† )
Post your reviews

PS: Speak about first epi only , dont gove spoilers of next episodes else you will be hand till death 😈 πŸ˜† Edited by peeyara - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Maine aaj Sabse bada kaam kiya Hai. mere 2 G network pe Maine 1 ghante me first episode dekha as it ws slow streaming.
it reminds me of BALH. Certainly.
The acting from both of them is too gud.
BALH ki Kahi na Kahi chaap Hai iss serial me bhi.
God bless u naseem di. aise hi mujhe aur him sabko WU dete Rehna. please
crazyrayan123 thumbnail
Thank u so much naseem di(hope i can call u that) for the written update... really it means a lot... i'm the unlucky one as i cant subscribe altbalaji due to some reasons... it really means a lot.. ab gujara isi se chalana padega... thank u thank u so much...
PS- this is my first ever post on IF i have been a silent reader till now but today i cant stop myself to thank u as it means a lot...
I have continuously followed each of ur story and truly they r awesome.. u r the best at writing... u r my favorite writer on IF.. plz keep writing...
And a big THANK YOU once again
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for the updates
i could manage only 3 episodes ( freeπŸ˜†)
4 & 5 reads session key error

Ram and KK are no different except that he is already married 
Last time it was OCD ram this time we have 3 ( tripurasundari)πŸ˜†
both the introductions were bang on
cute bonding between sherry and 3  and ofcourse the plants and 3 as well, the way she kisses the leaves and says sorry babies πŸ˜³
it shows she yearns for love and same goes to KK
when he needs someone to share his pain there is no one
3's scenes in the health care was very touching
her yellow kurti and that matching veil , she was stunning

good it was not that bold πŸ˜‰ as hyped but
 award functions truth was bold 
Iam not used to this rush as far as watching shows  are concerned we are used to  raya  slowly and gradually fall in love
but in KTBM everything is happening at lightning speed
drawing parallels is inevitable cause there are lot of similarities in TaRan's  characters

KK's attire didnt match the ad
3 is loud 
sherry calling 3 behen was weird 
sorry for being judgemental
no show can replace BALH and RaYA

on the whole a grand feast for rashi fans
Iam loving it

LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi naseem dear..
So nice of you to give a written update dear,.
I had watched all the 7 epis in one go  by bribing my daughter with some toys.. lol

Since seeing ur strict warning at end..lol..i watched the first epi again now , to strictly comment on first epi alone..πŸ˜†

We can call her as tipsy..lol

Yes , we do find similarities with balh and Raya ..
Or aadat se majoor, we automatically relate with Raya...lol
Both being single now, priya's family nagging for marriage,
Here tipsy seems to be keen on cleanliness and keeping things organised like Ram...
And the banters and pulling legs..
Karan hving just single friend and his wife as best buddies just like NeVik..they culd hv put jai and tarana only..

But RaShi is Rashi..we love them,admire them,fall for them each time..here too same...
We are so addicted to them ...so very happy to see the epis streaming..whtever co tent,we see RaShi together onscreen now...thts a treat..

So karan, the carefree,self obssesed one and as u said timid tipsy, showing some fierce with only Mr.Khanna..

Karan never misses a chance to irk tipsy...lol
First epi too unknowingly he did...

We just had a slight insight into wht karan and tipsy life is ,in the first epi..
He hving a troubled professional and personal life right now and his attitude being a problem..
She hving a daily routine,mechanised life with no  mirch..like her sister commented , tipsy is like machine,maths table and recorded msg like.. woo..yes indeed chappals place even diesnt change..lol

And all thru the epi or the 7 epis, their banters and talks as always had cuteness and laugh..

The way raya replies were,similar here too ,tipsy or karan's too..
She telling her mom, ladka hai,idly nahi ,tht u will get it so easily...
And talking about size and all to her sister...
Ek beta hua...kisi aur ko,aur she gv his spoilt son a car..spoilt brat..lol
All tht dialogues reminds of raya banters..

And yes both looking refreshing..and sakshi tho awesome..as u said like a fresh lemon..:)

Uff,but one thing about altbalaji and show is, since its on sunscription type, i cant download and watch..
Everytime had to stream it online..grrr..

Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Hi naseem dear..

So nice of you to give a written update dear,.
I had watched all the 7 epis in one go by bribing my daughter with some toys.. lol

Since seeing ur strict warning at end..lol..i watched the first epi again now , to strictly comment on first epi alone..πŸ˜†

We can call her as tipsy..lol

Yes , we do find similarities with balh and Raya ..
Or aadat se majoor, we automatically relate with Raya...lol
Both being single now, priya's family nagging for marriage,
Here tipsy seems to be keen on cleanliness and keeping things organised like Ram...
And the banters and pulling legs..
Karan hving just single friend and his wife as best buddies just like NeVik..they culd hv put jai and tarana only..

But RaShi is Rashi..we love them,admire them,fall for them each time..here too same...
We are so addicted to them ...so very happy to see the epis streaming..whtever co tent,we see RaShi together onscreen now...thts a treat..

So karan, the carefree,self obssesed one and as u said timid tipsy, showing some fierce with only Mr.Khanna..

Karan never misses a chance to irk tipsy...lol
First epi too unknowingly he did...

We just had a slight insight into wht karan and tipsy life is ,in the first epi..
He hving a troubled professional and personal life right now and his attitude being a problem..
She hving a daily routine,mechanised life with no mirch..like her sister commented , tipsy is like machine,maths table and recorded msg like.. woo..yes indeed chappals place even diesnt change..lol

And all thru the epi or the 7 epis, their banters and talks as always had cuteness and laugh..

The way raya replies were,similar here too ,tipsy or karan's too..
She telling her mom, ladka hai,idly nahi ,tht u will get it so easily...
And talking about size and all to her sister...
Ek beta hua...kisi aur ko,aur she gv his spoilt son a car..spoilt brat..lol
All tht dialogues reminds of raya banters..

And yes both looking refreshing..and sakshi tho awesome..as u said like a fresh lemon..:)

Uff,but one thing about altbalaji and show is, since its on sunscription type, i cant download and watch..
Everytime had to stream it online..grrr..

me to grrr... mujhe to 2 G network pe dekhana pada mobile pe.it was very slowly streaming. aur to aur maine aaj 5 episodes dekhe online. Mera lagbhag 800 MB data finish ho Gaya. ab next week phirse recharge karna padega. download ka option Kyu nahi Hai? grrr
sahra1977 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Can anyone tell how to subscribe I have the app but can't subscribe it
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The first episode was good and the acting skills of Ram and Sakshi were at par. How they do it with so much ease it was like they are well immersed in the performance which made it so real.
The episode Wu is as usual good Naseem u always portray it with some funny moments.
The doctor and the superstar are enjoying their life as such but yet sometimes they feel lonely.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
how can we watch episode 6 onwards... I haven't yet subscribed to alt Balaji. and seriously I don't have any intention for doing it. so..the question remains unanswered...where and how we can watch the remaining episodes?
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyrayan123

Thank u so much naseem di(hope i can call u that) for the written update... really it means a lot... i'm the unlucky one as i cant subscribe altbalaji due to some reasons... it really means a lot.. ab gujara isi se chalana padega... thank u thank u so much...
PS- this is my first ever post on IF i have been a silent reader till now but today i cant stop myself to thank u as it means a lot...
I have continuously followed each of ur story and truly they r awesome.. u r the best at writing... u r my favorite writer on IF.. plz keep writing...
And a big THANK YOU once again

U can call watever u like πŸ˜†
And thank you to you also
Your name?
Its too bad you know my name but I dont