WOW yayini am so glad u r back with a new story.🤗
am sure u will rock it.👏
I am a big fan & regular reader of ur previous work SOULMATES 
LOVE U FOR UR FREQUENT UPDATES❤️
Keep writing Dear.👍🏼
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Shivaay thought Om got impulsive and emotional in the moment and took the decision. Om he knew would take years to commit to a life long relationship. He doubted this impulsive decision of his, would not be better for his future. He should not have regrets about having to save a life, later. He may have saved her life, but he doesn't want already messed up Om's life to mess up more. Life is not a deal for OM. He can't ignore the imperfections of life and move on. He needs everything perfect. Shivaay doubted whether a girl like Gauri can really match up to him.
Rudra was in deep silence too. He was trying to analyze Gauri's point of view and how much Om felt for her. He was sure there were some more unspoken feelings from side, than what they are seeing. Om would definitely not take a big step of bring her home, unless his heart said so. He felt that Om does have a soft corner for her in his heart

Contrast of thinking Shivaay and Rudy... Glad you did this b out how are concerned ... One is thinking of Om's mind what om is thinking amfother one reading his heart...

Loved it

AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome Loved it 
you well portrayed the thoughts of om and Rudra 
shivaay as same thinking about wats going on in om's mind and Rudra always see wat his brothers heart wants 
yayini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _era_

WOW yayini am so glad u r back with a new story.🤗
am sure u will rock it.👏

I am a big fan & regular reader of ur previous work SOULMATES 
LOVE U FOR UR FREQUENT UPDATES❤️
Keep writing Dear.👍🏼

Thanks so much _era_!!
You guys feedback keeps me writing. Would like to hear from you more!!

yayini thumbnail

Originally posted by: IlaTanwar

Shivaay thought Om got impulsive and emotional in the moment and took the decision. Om he knew would take years to commit to a life long relationship. He doubted this impulsive decision of his, would not be better for his future. He should not have regrets about having to save a life, later. He may have saved her life, but he doesn't want already messed up Om's life to mess up more. Life is not a deal for OM. He can't ignore the imperfections of life and move on. He needs everything perfect. Shivaay doubted whether a girl like Gauri can really match up to him.
Rudra was in deep silence too. He was trying to analyze Gauri's point of view and how much Om felt for her. He was sure there were some more unspoken feelings from side, than what they are seeing. Om would definitely not take a big step of bring her home, unless his heart said so. He felt that Om does have a soft corner for her in his heart

Contrast of thinking Shivaay and Rudy... Glad you did this b out how are concerned ... One is thinking of Om's mind what om is thinking amfother one reading his heart...

Loved it

I have tried my best to keep the characterization intact. I always feel when person reacts to a hard situation, there s always more than the eyes see and perceive. Hence i have written this way.. Nice that you like it. 😳😳

Looking forward to hear from you more😳
yayini thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

awesome Loved it 

you well portrayed the thoughts of om and Rudra 
shivaay as same thinking about wats going on in om's mind and Rudra always see wat his brothers heart wants 

Yes exactly. They are a balance of mind and heart. Both perspectives need to be addressed for a realistic scenario.

Thanks for your comment. Love to hear from you more 😊
yayini thumbnail
Here you go:

<Part 8> :

S: To OM, batao kya decide kiya hain tume? Are you going to continue in this marriage or you prefer to settle things out?  Jaise tume kaha, I could understand, whatever it is, Gauri ki safety tumhare liye important hain. So hum uski safety arrangements kar sakthe hain. I mean she could stay in a secure place in Mumbai and we can afford her a better life, if you decide not to get into this marriage.. Options zyaada hai. Aapki shaadi bale hi Bareilly mein hui ho. Par duniya ko nahi pata ki its done. To abhi bhi there is no compulsion in your side. To tum kya soch rahe ho? Shivaay intentionally said these words to see how Om was reacting to the option of keeping Gauri out. Rudra was giving a puzzled expression whereas Om gave a strange look towards Shivaay.

O: Yeh koi deal nahi Shivaay. Ki hum aisi handle karein. Haan manta hoon, I have not accepted this marriage by heart. Iss ka matlab ye to nahi hain, ki hum usse thodi paise, comforts deke rafa dafa kar dein. For god sake, Maine uski maang mein sindoor bhar diya. Usse bina pooche. Uske liye shaadi ek deal nahi hoti, un logon ke liye yeh life changing baath hain. They can't take it lightly. Paisa, comforts deke Gauri ko chodne se acha hain usse Bareilly mein chod dena. Woh koyi mistress nahi hai meri.. Omkaara's eyes were filled with anger.

Shivaay wanted this exact words and expression. He had a plan of what should be done. He still wasn't convinced that she is right for Omkaara. But may be whatever extreme step that is taken now, will be harmful for him. May be they should let things play out with time, so that he will realize what he wants.  Shivaay being shivaay was only thinking about Omkaara's thoughts and feelings here. He wasn't even thinking about what Gauri is, may be and what she wants. Again Naam, Khoon, Khandaan.. He still has not come to terms about his future with Anika because of NKK. Omkaara is stuck in the same circle too. He knows it doesn't matter to OM but his quality of life has to change. He has to get his happiness back, period.

Rudra kinda sensed how shivaay was mincing his words to get the exact expression from OM. He knew that Om definitely had some kind of protective feeling towards her, if not love. He was not willing to let her go.

S: Calm down, yaar. Hum yaahan sirf discuss kar rahen. Teek hain, agar Gauri yahan rehne se tuje prob nain, to yehi sahi. I want your happiness ultimately. Tum log batein karo, understand karo ek doosre ki situations, thinking and background. Aur phir ek decision le lo. Jo bhi hai, toda sa waqt de do. I think it will get better with time. You will get a better clarity.

R: Haan O, yeh sirf aap ki nahi bhaabhi ka bhi life hain. Jo bhi decision hain, dono ko affect karti hain. Toh woh yahan rehagi wahi teek hoga. Usko bhi pata chal jayega, aap kya chahte ho, eventually. Aap dono saath rahe ya na rahe, dono ko pata hona chahiye ki kyon ?

Om smiled at Rudra.

O: Beta, dumbbell oberoi, itni serious baat kaisa aasani se solution bol diya ek matured insaan ki tharah..? Lagta hai soumya se life ki lessons seekh raha hai tu.

Situation eased out a bit. Shivaay also smiled at Rudra.

R: aab.. main shuru se hi aise intelligent hoon. Sowmya se mein kyon lessons loonga. Rudra is always smart. Bal chahe chota ho, par brain bahut bada. Rudra gave his funny expressions.

Meanwhile Gauri went and freshened up in her room. She was feeling little out of place.  She was here till last week. But never felt this awkward. Last thing she wanted everyone to think is that she is forcing her on him for money. She couldn't even digest Omkaara coming to such a conclusion after knowing chulbul truth.  Kaash Omkaara ji ameer nahi ek aam insaan hote.

Jhanvi & Buamaa came inside. Gauri got up.

J: Gauri, hum tume phone kar rahe the. Omkaara chulbul ke baare mein pooch raha tha. Tume wapas bulane ke liye phone kar rahe the. Par lag nahi raha.. Jo bhi maine kaha, sirf apni Omkaara ke liye kaha. Please use bura mat socho. Ab aakhir Om ne hi tume lekar wapas aaya, hume khushi huyi. Par abhi usko chulbul ke baare me mat bata dena. Samay aane par, bata lenge. Abhi ke liye, mein usse keh deti hoon ki chulbul ki maa serious hain iss liye Gaon chalagaya. Tum bas usse phone pe baat kar lena chulbul jaisa kabhi kabhi.

B: Haan puthar, cheesein waise bhi bahut complicated hogain hain toh use aur math complicate karna hain chulbul ke baare mein omkie ko bata kar. So lets be. We will explain him when time comes. I know Omkie bahut naraz hoga ki usko jhoot bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai. Par this is not the right time.. you know..

Gauri: Par buamaa. Omkaara ji se ye baath chupanahi raha mujhe. Jab bhi woh humse baat karte hain, mujhe bahut dil baari hota hain iss jhoot ko soch kar. Kahin woh mujhe sakal tak nahi dekhne layak samjhe ye sach jaane par. Gauri said in a worried tone

B: I know puthar. Omkie se ye baat chupanae tumhare liye kitna mushkil hain. Par abhi aap logon ki shaadi sab ko patha chal hi gaya. So lets all deal with that first. Baat mein omkie ko hum sab samjahayenge.. Abhi tum rest kar le. Baaki kal hum baat karenge.. Buamaa and Jhanvi went off.

Gauri felt this lie is a ticking bomb which could explode on her anytime.

<To be continued>

swatishrimankar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U r a fabulous writer
Too gd

Update daily😉
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yayini

Here you go:

<Part 8> :

S: To OM, batao kya decide kiya hain tume? Are you going to continue in this marriage or you prefer to settle things out?  Jaise tume kaha, I could understand, whatever it is, Gauri ki safety tumhare liye important hain. So hum uski safety arrangements kar sakthe hain. I mean she could stay in a secure place in Mumbai and we can afford her a better life, if you decide not to get into this marriage.. Options zyaada hai. Aapki shaadi bale hi Bareilly mein hui ho. Par duniya ko nahi pata ki its done. To abhi bhi there is no compulsion in your side. To tum kya soch rahe ho? Shivaay intentionally said these words to see how Om was reacting to the option of keeping Gauri out. Rudra was giving a puzzled expression whereas Om gave a strange look towards Shivaay.

O: Yeh koi deal nahi Shivaay. Ki hum aisi handle karein. Haan manta hoon, I have not accepted this marriage by heart. Iss ka matlab ye to nahi hain, ki hum usse thodi paise, comforts deke rafa dafa kar dein. For god sake, Maine uski maang mein sindoor bhar diya. Usse bina pooche. Uske liye shaadi ek deal nahi hoti, un logon ke liye yeh life changing baath hain. They can't take it lightly. Paisa, comforts deke Gauri ko chodne se acha hain usse Bareilly mein chod dena. Woh koyi mistress nahi hai meri.. Omkaara's eyes were filled with anger.

R: Haan O, yeh sirf aap ki nahi bhaabhi ka bhi life hain. Jo bhi decision hain, dono ko affect karti hain. Toh woh yahan rehagi wahi teek hoga. Usko bhi pata chal jayega, aap kya chahte ho, eventually. Aap dono saath rahe ya na rahe, dono ko pata hona chahiye ki kyon ?

Om smiled at Rudra.

O: Beta, dumbbell oberoi, itni serious baat kaisa aasani se solution bol diya ek matured insaan ki tharah..? Lagta hai soumya se life ki lessons seekh raha hai tu.

Situation eased out a bit. Shivaay also smiled at Rudra.

R: aab.. main shuru se hi aise intelligent hoon. Sowmya se mein kyon lessons loonga. Rudra is always smart. Bal chahe chota ho, par brain bahut bada. Rudra gave his funny expressions.

I really like the way portrayed Shivaay's thought he deliberately wants his reaction... Om being Om gives that i was surprised rudra being given so matured answer even Shivaay toh kya Om ko b paar kar gya well done...

I think Gauri should tell him the truth kyuki ab jo rishta banana chaahiye voh sach k base pe banana chaahiye koi jhuth beech mein nhi hona chaahiye...
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Typical sso...wants proof to convince his mind...he is thinking in one angle only...om's happiness and his feelings...but he forgets gauri...its her life too...her opinion is also important...wat Rudra said is right... both should give time to their relationship...its gauri's life too...gauri should tell om that she is Chulbul... they are trying to find a new beginning of their relationship 
so it will be better if there is no lies and secret between them