Rikara FF: Heal my Soul (Updated conclusion part in Pg 60)

yayini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi all,
Am back with my second FF. Thanks for the support you all gave me last time for my first OS. Inspired me to write the second one based on KT track.

Please read and give me your suggestions/feedback.
I would love to hear scenes that you would wish rikara in.  I will try to squeaze it in my FF.

Here you go:

Kahaani Ab tak:

Gauri is exposed in front of Jhanvi. She returns back to Bareilly only to be caught by Kaali Taakur. Meanwhile Shivaay receives a security alert from his security information office about Kaali Taakur's come back after recovery and that he might be looking for a revenge on Omkaara.  Shivaay asks for a full detailed investigation report on Kaali taakur. He receives a file with Gauri's photo and entire background about how Omkaara saved Gauri from Kaali, who planned to escape from marriage (marriage details not mentioned). The girl has been taken to custody by Kaali and he is planning a grand marriage with her in a week's time. Shivaay feels he need to alert Omkaara about Kaali being out in loose and his security threat.  Shivaay calls Omkaara and tells him about the same and asks him to stay alert and make security people aware about his whereabouts.

Omkaara couldn't stay peacefully in O.Mansion after knowing this news. Flashbacks of their conversations in the running train were playing in his mind as always. He had so much hatred in heart for heart at that point of time that his entire mind was clouded and couldn't sense the desperation in her conversation to prove her true. He might have been wrong. He might have not seen the other side of the coin, he thought. He wasn't able to understand why he lost his balance when he thought he was a home breaker. May be his heart didn't want to accept that image of hers or the mere pain that his mother endured reflected in Takkurein's wife. May be both. What if she was a victim, like she said? Images of his non-marriage came flashing again. He could not stay calm after that. Whatever it is, Omkaara decided to confront this issue again but with a secret plan.

The private detective disguised as one of Kaali's man, sneaked through the rustic place where Gauri has been kept as a captive. She had iron cuffs in her leg and hands to prevent her from escaping. A maid gave her food and was monitoring her each and every move.  The detective sent a girl to help Gauri and told the maid that she will monitor her hereafter as per orders from Kaali.  Meanwhile Kaali has been distributing invitation notices to entire village about his marriage with Gauri.  The detective maid had camera in her chain which she is unaware of. She went to Gauri and tells her about the detective's plan to swap her and that she might help her, if she tells her the entire truth. Gauri thanks her Sankar Ji and tells her the entire truth about Kaali's attempt to kill her mother and how she was sold to Kaali. Her last minute escapade and her Omkaara marrying her. She came to Bareilly from Mumbai to see her mother during which she was caught by him again. His intention to revenge her and have her against her wishes. Should this happen, she planned to immolate her rather than to go through this horrifying assault. Little did she know, that Omkaara was watching all this in a room in Bareilly.

<Actual scene to be continued>

Please feel free to comment upon and give your suggestions

Part 1 : Pg 1

Part 2: Pg 2

Part 3: Pg 3

Part 4: Pg 4

Part 5: Pg 5

Part 6: Pg 6

Part 7: Pg 7

Part 8: Pg 8

Part 9: Pg 9

Part 10: Pg 10

Part 11: Pg 11

Part 12: Pg 12

Part 13: Pg 13

PArt 14: Pg 15

Part 15: Pg 16

Part 17: Pg 19

Part 18: Pg 20

PArt 19: Pg 21

Part 20: Pg 23

Part 29: 36

Part 30: 38

Part 31: Pg 40

Part 36: Pg 49

Edited by yayini - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Eager to read your view do post soon
loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love it. Please  continue 
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I really really liked this... Continue soon
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting...
plz continue 
yayini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for commenting. Love you ðŸ˜Š
Here you go for Part 1
I have kept the KT and Om ordeal short and crisp just to focus more on our Rikaara ðŸ˜³

Part 1: To live or not to live

Omkaara was shocked to the core. He couldn't see Gauri in this state. He never thought she was a victim of this grueling story.  He always had a very important view about women safety but never thought such a gruesome incident would happen before his very own eyes. He decided to help her out of it even if it meant to have ordeal with Kaali, one more time. He had a private discussion with the commissioner after showing him the footage. Commisioner directed the ACP of Bareilly to handle this matter with utmost care since it involved the Oberoi's. Together they planned out a secret mission to trap Kaali.

Mandap has been decorated and the stage has been set for Kaali & Gauri's wedding. The bride-to-be was not to be brought out for any rituals other than the marriage upon Kaali's orders. He didn't want another tamaasha infront of anyone. Back there, Gauri was exhausted and petrified at the impending horror. She kept on praying only one thing to Sankar Ji.

"Agar Kaali ki saath humhari vivaah hui, to meri kasam, aap meri zindagi le loge..Kisi bhi thareeke se"

Little did she know that her knight in shining armour arrived once again, to save her. Sankar Ji's photo was smiling from inside the frame.

Next day morning, the maids came and decorated her. She managed to flick a small blade cum knife from the make-up kit the women carried.  She decided she will slit her throat or put her pallu in the holy fire in the mandap, during taking pheras. Images of her phera with Omkaara came along. His hands felt like the safest place to be in. It was dreamy and unbelievingly beautiful to look on him, while taking those pheras. She was lucky enough to spend time with him, as Chulbul. Then there was a string of memories which was running in her mind. His face, his voice, his every small habit, the way he sleeps, eats, his funny side, angry side, desperate side, his dosti talk, the way he used to hold her. She even remembered how he was asking her once about the intimacy that chulbul shared with his wife, his view on girls and all the man to man talk.  She couldn't help smile how she choked to answer his question.

Gauri was sitting in the mandap with ghoongat covering her red eyes and swollen face. Kaali was beaming with confidence about marrying Gauri. He tried to touch her hand twice, to which she resisted. He smiled victoriously "Itna nakre kyun dikha rahi ho. Raat ko kya kar legi??" She held the knife close to the hand and ready to slit her throat and hand. Pandit was performing puja's and suddenly there was a loud thud.

ACP went before mandap and asked KT to stop this marriage as he is charged of an abduction case. Gauri just lifted her ghoongat to see this savior whom Sankar ji has sent.

<To be continued>

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
prologue was awesome n amazing.. hope Om saves Gauri.
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow..
yay...
Gauri aur Kaali ki shaadi mein rukawat..
WooHoo.. gauri carrying a knife with her..
ab jaldi jaldi Om aajao..
apni dulhaniya ko bhagake lejao..
continue sooonish..
thanks for the pm.
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome story, please update soon. 
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it... Om.is finally here.. Felt bad for RI ...