Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: blushing

Well next week precap...Chachi in Khanna mansion with Mehek and Jeevan

she agrees for MehRya rishta but one condition ...wonder whts the condition as Mehek Shaurie look bit stunnedπŸ€”

I know I know the condition πŸ˜†

NO SUHAAGRAAT till she gives Green signal

Fan girls ko thadpana hain a tad bit more 🀣

Busy now will come back with my tippani 😳
Thank you shams πŸ€—
Good Friday school closed
My house in in danger πŸ˜• Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago
noya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks shams for tye LU πŸ€—
Mind blowing episode , finally Mehek crossed the kanta rekha πŸ₯³,and the way she pushed chachi it was worth to watch her face

But precap looks like scary ,don't what condition chachi is going to put before them.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brat2008

absolutely 
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Amulya--

I too feel that KC would ask that MehRya would stay at her house unless she accepts their relationship wholeheartedly, now if they're at SK's palace then there'll be no stop for their romance but in that small overpopulated house they'll be hardly able to unless they share a room and I don't think KC would allow that. Now the name for our next plot might be secret romance which is not so secret.

I verily hate the idea of being a Ghar Jamai they better not opt out for one. It's so cliche & I don't wanna see another Jamai Raja.. I hope whatever condition she puts forward Karuna objects it! Kanta had done enough of her nonsense. It's another ploy of her to separate MehRya. 
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

Busy now will come back with my tippani 😳
Thank you shams πŸ€—
Good Friday school closed
My house in in danger πŸ˜•

But first, let them get married. Will Kanta have the guts to say this in front of all the members πŸ˜† 
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was a 150th episode and so is a treat for all Mehriyans.
Cvs for this episode, I love you allπŸ€—

Finally... Finally mehak crossed the line.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ  You know I wasn't expecting this from her but she didn't think once when shaurya was about to faint. I just loved that Scene. I was smiling, dancing and screaming at TV screen as soon mehak crossed the line.πŸ˜†πŸ€—

As she ran to shaurya and hugged him, my mother said, "What left at your side now, kanta?"πŸ˜†

Today jeevan atleast tried to speak. So +1 for this. When sk met his eyes with Kc, I saw a faint expression of pleased triumph in his eyes. As I always say, that whenever Sk talks so sweetly, I automatically gets a doubt on him and today, I don't know why but I was remembering old episodes when he was as sweet as today with mehak n family. I am a little scared now about SK.

But they will get married for sure as per the spoilers and kc will try to separate them i think. Also, today the actress playing the character of shruti was live and she said that she'll come back soon.. When we get bored of mehrya's love.πŸ˜†

so waiting for shwetlana, mamji and shruti's comeback for more twists and turns but I want mehrya to get married first now. Also, I am excited to see sk after marriage. I mean how will he behave with her and most important how will they manage WC and MDH.. Sk will remain still selfish for his business or not.

Shit! it's friday and we have to wait for 2 days.

Edited by sharmacatty - 7 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi five !!!' 🀣 🀣
Chi !!! Chaachi why did you agree ? πŸ˜† we could have got a kidnapping & getting lost in the jungle & then jungleee romance πŸ˜›
Sab kiye karaye par paani
Dhat Teri πŸ₯±
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What a episode! Cannot wait to see it tonight! Dreading the precap, but will savor SK victory tonight...good for Mehek taking a stand at lastπŸ‘

Thanks for the LU today Shams 
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww Mahek you should have let Handsome speak to Chachi. She wouldn't think that he's doing all this to win the challenge. But what condition does she have?

What if she's telling them they will marry but never have her blessing or consider that she is dead to them after.  Chachi... what is your condition?...
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kanta says iss rishte ko mohor lagane se pehle ...baat jaroori hain
reaction was copy paste...Mehek smiling Karuna relived only Shaurya look tensed πŸ˜†

must be delay in marriage ...then try degrade Shaurya .. may be put him in tight spot... classic  choose biwi or mommy πŸ˜ˆ no work in MDH under Mehek  πŸ˜‰ maza aayega πŸ˜†

we have weekend activity guessing condition πŸ€£
Edited by blushing - 7 years ago