14th April -Live Update.....(RIP kanta chachi)..

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with... Shaurya enters the lane and asks mahek to come out , neighbors asks to Shaurya is it Mehndi today, he tells now even world knows it's our mehndi come out. Kanta grabs Mahek hands and asks her to come with her , she takes her to room and draws a kanta Rekha , Shaurya keeps on Requesting to come her out, Jeevan and whole family comes and asks her what is this, kanta tells it's lakshman Rekha ,if you step out of this line than you have to break ties with her, PD and Jeevan scolds her , kanta tells I can't stop Shaurya..but iam taking exam as I have raised her ,if she crosses it she can think iam dead for her.She leaves from there and Jeevan tries to stop her.

Mahek thinks about chachi's words and goes inside the room, Sonal comes and tell Shaurya to go away and don't put her in more trouble, Shaurya tells no I won't go away...he was calling someone when sonal tells atleast you don't test her now...SK tells today is the decision day either our love will win today or will take last breath because of kanta chachi line .

He calls someone there, He tells you can't write my name on your hands , but I will write your name on my chest,. tattoo maker looks at his condition and tells there are lot of bruises on his body... Vicky asks not to do it, as he has already wounds on his chest and blood can come out...SK tells that he wants Mahek name on his chest... Vicky asks Jeevan to call Mahek, Kanta tells not to shout she won't come out.

SK does the tattoo...Laal Ishq song plays... Shaurya shouts coz of pain, Mahek gets worried..he tells may be you haven't written my name but I have written your name forever only chest...tells I love you ..

Blood comes out of from the tattoo and Shaurya fells down...Mahek comes running from her room crossing the lane...even she gets hurt in her leg because of broken vase pieces...she comes out and hugs him in front of everyone, koun tujhy songs plays...Sonal looks at mahek's leg and shout...

Mahek tells Shaurya that she came and he has won ...he cups her face ...koun tujhy male version plays 

Shaurya calls Vicky...he brings a mehndi cone ... Shaurya takes cone and makes a design on her palm...they look at each other...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res. Thanks Sham in advance!
Unres

Wow what a battle for love πŸ‘ She crossed the line for Handsome getting injured in the process but her only concern is for Handsome πŸ‘ Today Mahek you grew up. How sweet that the 3rd time Shaurya's name written in mehendi for Mahek is done by him  

Handsome you are crazy for getting a tattoo in your condition! You didn't study how Maa, Mahek and I will feel if something untowards happen to you πŸ˜­ Pagal. 

Wow Chachu becoming vocal about Chachi  drawing the line? 😲  

Sonal is right in telling Handsome not to cause more problems for Mahek and test her but he's also right that this is the time she has to make a decision. What a power pack episode

Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
beckieee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome! Thank u. So glued for further updates.
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now it's finally time to celebrate πŸ₯³ Woooh RIP Kanta πŸ€£ Can we see her dying now? 

Now every time Shaurya takes off his shirt, they better show the tattoo otherwise I will hunt the CVs πŸ˜† 

Thank You, Sham!! 
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Mahek crossed the line.She made her decision today.πŸ‘
Wat a scene it was.She finally came running to him pushing kc out of her way n getting injured too.
Loved the kaun tujhe both versions.😊
Waah kya yaadgaar 150th episode mila.😳⭐️
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harmony10

Now it's finally time to celebrate πŸ₯³ Woooh RIP Kanta πŸ€£ Can we see her dying now? 

Now every time Shaurya takes off his shirt, they better show the tattoo otherwise I will hunt the CVs πŸ˜† 

Thank You, Sham!! 

Even if they dont show,think of it as a temporary oneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shaurya tells thank you to her and he tells no one can break our love now...they both hug each other.

Ravi tells I will call police now...Mahek gets shocked and looks at them...kanta tells to disconnect call as police can't do anything...and it doesn't matter now...she goes inside... Shaurya cups Mahek's face and than leaves from there...

PS : Enjoy the discussion girls...I won't be online...Guest at home
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! This was unexpected! Good job laddo! πŸ‘
It's a beautiful epi I think and I can't wait to watch it πŸ˜ƒ
RIP KC! 😑

Thanku hunny bunny 😊
purvagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Episode starts with... Shaurya enters the lane and asks mahek to come out , neighbors asks to Shaurya is it Mehndi today, he tells now even world knows it's our mehndi come out. Kanta grabs Mahek hands and asks her to come with her , she takes her to room and draws a kanta Rekha , Shaurya keeps on Requesting to come her out, Jeevan and whole family comes and asks her what is this, kanta tells it's lakshman Rekha ,if you step out of this line than you have to break ties with her, PD and Jeevan scolds her , kanta tells I can't stop Shaurya..but iam taking exam as I have raised her ,if she crosses it she can think iam dead for her.She leaves from there and Jeevan tries to stop her.

Mahek thinks about chachi's words and goes inside the room, Sonal comes and tell Shaurya to go away and don't put her in more trouble, Shaurya tells no I won't go away...he was calling someone when sonal tells atleast you don't test her now...SK tells today is the decision day either our love will win today or will take last breath because of kanta chachi line .

He calls someone there, He tells you can't write my name on your hands , but I will write your name on my chest,. tattoo maker looks at his condition and tells there are lot of bruises on his body... Vicky asks not to do it, as he has already wounds on his chest and blood can come out...SK tells that he wants Mahek name on his chest... Vicky asks Jeevan to call Mahek, Kanta tells not to shout she won't come out.

SK does the tattoo...Laal Ishq song plays... Shaurya shouts coz of pain, Mahek gets worried..he tells may be you haven't written my name but I have written your name forever only chest...tells I love you ..

Blood comes out of from the tattoo and Shaurya fells down...Mahek comes running from her room crossing the lane...even she gets hurt in her leg because of broken vase pieces...she comes out and hugs him in front of everyone, koun tujhy songs plays...Sonal looks at mahek's leg and shout...

Mahek tells Shaurya that she came and he has won ...he cups her face ...koun tujhy male version plays 

Shaurya calls Vicky...he brings a mehndi cone ... Shaurya takes cone and makes a design on her palm...they look at each other...

Thanks Sham

Wow looks like a fantabulous episode. cant wait to watch online.
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarunNArshi

Even if they dont show,think of it as a temporary oneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Knowing Shaurya he won't opt out for a temporary one but a permanent one πŸ˜†