Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Mahi's self talk! Today he doesn't sound like twin๐Ÿ˜†. He was complaining about having face like SSO but different fate. Sounded like repeat of mahi's talk on holi episode after bhaang.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: AreYaar

@Fary: Can you remove the description about "exclusive to my posts" from the first page of the next (and any future) CC? Considering that I hardly have anything to say about the show in this CC, posts toh door ki baat hai...and waise bhi this is a general CC for IB discussions now, not exclusive to people connected to my threads in any ways.

You can add in your own references as needed.

Awww itna naraz ho   ๐Ÿ˜• I don't know what to say but I guess hold on   We will come back on track

The last conflicted shivaay scene gave me hope hehe that was what was expected of him

He goes so what if anika doesn't fit the bill it doesn't matter caz anika to anika hai and then turns around and he goes than I will lose myself if I lose my NKK and then chunana hoga kisi ek ko Chunanga hoga ya anika ya main ca He is losing one and I am sure Banda is going to lose himself in all this

Also he asked sahil kaun thay. Tumhari family main ya hain so itna toh he knows ke mummy daddy are dead phew hahah

Lol at home badhaying chadhaying whatever sahil was telling him it was like he was telling him China and he was thinking it was Japan and sahil was like the hell too. At one point when sahil said soap banane thay and bechate thay so billu Zor se told himself that's good that's great hahahahahha   Almost khushi ke maare he screamed

Mahi ki nonsense was too kuch Anne the episode was draggy

No words for pinky she is just vile Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Awww itna naraz ho   ๐Ÿ˜• I don't know what to say but I guess hold on   We will come back on track

The last conflicted shivaay gave me hope hehe

lol main naraaz  nahin hoon. I'm just stating facts...I don't think the CC should be advertised as being about my threads (on the front page) when I don't really have much to say about the show anymore. 

You guys carry on with your discussions and your hope, just please remove the line about my threads from the first page๐Ÿ˜†