Kangana on Mahesh Bhatt's Response & Vikas Case

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Media πŸ€“:  Mahesh Batt et. al said this about NEPOTISM... now what do you have to say?? 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyAMgvU7dG4&t=11s[/YOUTUBE]

Media πŸ€“ :  What do you have to say about Vikas case???

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1hi6xVSEd0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ImagineMe - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hair on Daniel Bauer's bald head.. is the only thing I noticed.
Nice answer on the nepotism issue.
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice answer, for once balanced. But it felt like she was backpedaling here because no established industry "outsiders" Vidya, Anushka, Sid, Nimrat Kaur, Nawazuddin Siddqui were taking her side. She was the one who used the word outsider when she said in her biopic Karan would play the stereotypical director who is intolerant of outsiders and now she is saying no one is really an outsider. It's a democratic industry. πŸ˜• Decide woman.
I kind of hate how she wants to take so much credit for making "outsiders" seem cool. I have never heard Irfan, Nawazuddin or Vidya say such things and they have done so much for the industry. She is acting like she always did indie films πŸ˜† And OH MY GOD!! W*F is she saying about making non English speakers seem cool. You taught yourself English because you wanted to be just like everyone else. You struggle with English but you still speak it because you want to sound like everyone else. No one saw you and thought oh it's okay if I can't speak English. Please! Look at actors like Diljeet who don't know English and during interviews will only speak Hindi. He makes it seem like English is not everything, not you. 

Sentrynox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Nice answer, for once balanced. But it felt like she was backpedaling here because no established industry "outsiders" Vidya, Anushka, Sid, Nimrat Kaur, Nawazuddin Siddqui were taking her side. She was the one who used the word outsider when she said in her biopic Karan would play the stereotypical director who is intolerant of outsiders and now she is saying no one is really an outsider. It's a democratic industry. πŸ˜• Decide woman.

I kind of hate how she wants to take so much credit for making "outsiders" seem cool. I have never heard Irfan, Nawazuddin or Vidya say such things and they have done so much for the industry. She is acting like she always did indie films πŸ˜† And OH MY GOD!! W*F is she saying about making non English speakers seem cool. You taught yourself English because you wanted to be just like everyone else. You struggle with English but you still speak it because you want to sound like everyone else. No one saw you and thought oh it's okay if I can't speak English. Please! Look at actors like Diljeet who don't know English and during interviews will only speak Hindi. He makes it seem like English is not everything, not you. 

Kangana was on the receiving end for most of her career until her late break with Tanu Manu Weds and Queen. Before that she had to ride the wave to get something to eat. In other words, she was trying to survive, yet the big players like Karan put on her even more pressure by laughing at her English. I don't know you, but when you already struggle in life to get jobs and that a big wig laugh at one skill you don't even really need to make movies, then the only thing you can do is to answer by making the critic lie...

In other words, a chain is as strong as it weakest link. And she had to be even stronger when in fact she could have used the time and training to actually improve her real acting skills... So yeah, she had to put him in his place.

And her reference to nepotism is completely normal. As she hit his weakest link, giving him back in spades what he throws at her in her most vulnerable time. 

Kangana is therefore a true Hindu practitioner as she seeks her Moksha with anyone who disturb her path... Its why she closes the case by saying there's no dialogue, it was something between him and her... And she got what she wanted...

Sentrynox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Forgive my ignorance but who are those 3 guys? Edited by Sentrynox - 7 years ago
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So Daniel gets paid by Kangy, Kat, Anu to do ugly make up on DP πŸ˜†
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nepotism AV, she makes a lot of sense ...but she has to learn to keep it brief ...kind of gets on repeat loop.
Molestation AV, she is evasive ...very UnKangana  like 

She looks stunning no matter what she wears.
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanky1

So Daniel gets paid by Kangy, Kat, Anu to do ugly make up on DP πŸ˜†

They have the same makeup artist? How does that work? πŸ˜† Though DP needs to change her awful stylist most of all. She really doesn't do justice to her figure and looks.