Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Please reveal someday what their favourite sports are and it will be nice if they can enjoy it together
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Re-deading the last chapter again-

Kabir can't have other feelings for Geet... he is wittnessing Maan and Geet closeness.
First, Prom night he clicked thier pic and now he,like others, is noticing Maan and Geet holding hands after coming back from dinner.

Knowing Geet its possible but knowing Maan, its a great deal from him to allow a girl this close to him.
I Think his mother will know now that its Geet he likes and that what he meant by...she is not ready yet.Edited by TaranaGeet - 7 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 47
Excellent...
Ana met this guy who I think is gonna be her man soon?
Maan and Geet nice dinner...
Cont soon...
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Annie is irritated by Arjun who is following her Geet takes Mann to treat him as she got the salary
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow
mere three parts pdne hai

happydays30 thumbnail
Nice part
Rapid fire was good one
Ana met a guy while escaping from Arjun, he made her pay bill

payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Marvelous updates. Had to read the last part again. I was not done with it. Loved it so much. The way Maan indirectly motivated her to do well in her exams, the way Geet felt bad for Kabir when Emily left him, the way she persuaded Emily to stay back, the way Kabir maturely handled the break up, Ana's arduous attempts to avoid Arjun and lastly that beautiful song and the pancakes which Maan enjoyed, all were written so beautifully that I ended up reading it many times. Could see little bit of jealousy in Maan to see Kabir and Geet swaying to that soulful music. Such a lovely treat. Sorry for commenting late.
Part 47 too is awesome. Ana had a tough time hiding from Arjun.  Her encounter with that guy was hilarious. Geet and Maan 's rapid fire round was superb, it seems Maan is more aware of Geet than vice versa. On prodding he yet again shared a bit of his anxiety to her. By seeing both together Maan 's Mom might had a doubt on Geet being the girl in Maan 's life. 
Regarding love triangle with Kabir I feel the relationship Geet shares with Kabir is of a deep understanding eternal friendship and nothing else could fit between them. Loved every bit of it. 
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice part
Loving this smooth little step closer
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Damn Arjun is a pain in the ass stalker. Ana should just get a restraining order lol LMAO she ate the strangers fries! Oh man what a struggle to avoid the man!  There is more that Maan knows wish the game went on longer! Well the treat was due lol Well tmr he can fire her after he got the treat lol just kidding So the others also feel something is up! She catches on when he wants to avoid a situation!  NO dont turn Geet into a homewrecker this will ruin her relationship between everyone and she is everyones favorite! Thank you!
Rudrasiv thumbnail
Maan knew a lot about geet... very good...
Beautiful update as always..
But dont bring kabir in b/w them.. he is a great frnd of geet.. keep him as it is... 
But curious to about the mad man in the cafe.. i think he is the one for Ana...Heehehe