Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugivarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Beautifully written , scenes jumping from ana to geet is quite impressively done, ana and geet bond is well detailed in all episodes, maan geet convo is so cute i can reread many times, unknowingly they know each other tats love factor , superb aish, love triangle wont make sense here as kabir adore geet but i never felt he will fall for her ( so dont bring ekta drama 😭 )Edited by sugivarun - 7 years ago
malar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
NO NO NO love triangle please ! I don't want to see any of them dejected .
Please don't make Kabir fall for Geet.

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely update 
Waiting for next update 
CrystalSaya thumbnail
Awesome update as usual..
U know what now a days I don't visualize drashti n gurmeet as geet n maan in dis ff.I find my imaginary two different blurry face!!!! 
Maan is way too good as boy friend or life partner n geet is real as person n I m looking forward to experience some real human emotions in near updates!!!
Ana's story is turning out to be interesting. Waiting to see more of that new entry in her life...

N I just love kabir's character as friend in geet's life. I wud be hurt if Kabir had heart break by having slightest love interest for geet.Their friendship is too endearing...please let dem be friends.Its not necessary to make dem lovers.If u wish u can bring another person in geet's life to make her understand the value of maan in her life just by comparing to her but not Kabir please... Rest is up to u...I know u r master of depicting human emotions nicely... U will rock it as usual

Waiting for next eagerly

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update
Geet took Maan to dinner 
& he tease her 
Update soon 
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think uncle scorege will be knight in shinning armour for our k princess ana...
I love thoughts of maan being able to stand on his own...
They are in for shock...maan's family aage aage dekho hota hai kya..lolzzz...
PS I will not be hooting for love triangle between kabir maan and geet... Already invisible raj is there...It would be quadrilateral then...jeeexxxzzz...
I like Emily for kabir...
Love you...
PS went shopping today birthday tomorrow...2 may mom dad anniversary...And later on dad's retirement party... Pretty jan pack...But loving it...One dress for each occasion...
Bye
Tk
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Such a beautiful update 
Woah! Maan and geet seem to know way too much about each otherπŸ˜ƒ
Maan's family was shocked cum surprised after knowing that they both went for dinner πŸ˜†
Geet again loose in rummy! Well nothing newπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Uummm maan geet and kabir triangleπŸ˜• not very much sureπŸ˜•
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
taanee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aray wah the chemistry is in progress love the guess game
SheenGcian thumbnail
Well You know a kahawat in Urdu..
Raat gai baat gai πŸ˜†

Islye commenting on part 47 πŸ˜‰
Amazing Update... Geet remembered to give him a treat at Ellen's,, aww love the way Her boss pulled her leg πŸ˜† 😳
MSK becomes Maan in front of her.. and I really LOVE this fact.. that little rapid fire round about their likes and dislikes was too good❀️ πŸ˜ƒ
I knew it Maan will win.. he knows her better than herself,, She knows him too but not more than him.. but sometimes she understands him so well.. no words needed πŸ˜ƒ
Rummy geet will never know how to play it lol πŸ˜†
And a big NO for love triangle.. main Tujhe tallaq de dungi Aishu agar aisa kia tou 😑 😑 😲
Kabir Apni dunia me magan acha.. and who was that rude guy who made Ana to pay his bills πŸ˜†

Waiting to see another heart to heart talk between MG πŸ˜‰
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
it's grt 
pt 
 ana hiding from arjun and sat with guy table without permission and she ate fries of his  and she have payed fr meal bz the guy BM hr to hand over to arhun if she didn't pay
gert gave treat to maan their rapid fire round was excellent 
maan knows hr in and out he surprised geet with his answers
and geet sochne pr majboor ho gai  yeh banda kaise is level tak usse understand karta hai
maan family was surprisingly looking to them wen they said they having dinner 
ana than told hr story of the day