Originally posted by: _SharmeenLuvsGC

Hey Miss Writer and Mariyam !!

Kahan ho??

Miss Writer Aaj bahut busy hain new thread nahi open kar payengi shayad
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Marium, take care dear. Keep your self busy with something constructive to distract your mind. It can have a great healing effect on overall body too. Try knitting, crosia, drawing, painting etc. creative activities are food for brain and you want that the steongest in this difficult time. Keep the phone aside for a few waking hours.

Try wheat grass juice. Some researches are indicating deficiency of vit found in wheat grass as a possible cause of cancer.

Get well soon dear

Thank You 😊
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please read this SLY part again
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic part. Geet helps Annie and Kabir in dance practice.  The way Maan understands Geet and her unsaid words  are appreciable. He  advises her to be alert and spontaneous in office matters or else she can't move forward or improve her self confidence. The talks between them regarding the song was entertaining. Maan's love for her is growing in leaps and bounds but when will he confess? Hope things will move in the right direction when they spend time alone  in KM. Beautifully written. Loved it. 
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update πŸ€—
Ana n kabir practicing dance for their cousins wedding... Maan too got a song to dance πŸ˜Š
Maan seeing geet working so efficiently... While she was an intern was not dedicated... But he can never hate her😎
Maan glancing towards geet during the meeting... He knew something is running in his little tornados mindπŸ˜‰
Si well he knew her... 
Geet kept a chocolate piece near Kanha... So sweet πŸ˜Š
Maan called geet seeing her resignation letter... She told him she was replacing stacy... 
Maan told geet he is dancing on pen Apple dance... Geet imagined him dancing... Me too imagined πŸ˜†
Ye arjun... Geet ka help chahiye usse ana ko wapas paane keliye πŸ€”
Geet will be with maan in the estate as others went for the wedding... 
Eagerly waiting for Maaneet moments 
Jade0001 thumbnail
Maan's feelings seems to grow for Geet but its strange that she has not felt anything romantic or have any attraction towards him
taanee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update ka Kia plan hai loogo
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
My first comment on this story. Quite late. Just want to let you know that this is like a fresh breeze, idk when but I understand the characters now. All. Antara, Maan, Kabir, Geet. Dheeme dheeme aanch ke jalne jaisa hai right now. Like the feeling when I read the updates.

'''.
Susegad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

dhage pe dhage , dhage pe dhage, dhage pe dhage milte rahe hai ... lekin romance nahi mila my lord, romance nahi mila ... mila hai toh sirf aur ek dhaga🀣

Damini dialogue modified to suit our romance needs and to instigate the writer to do the needful in the new dhaga.πŸ˜†

MrsBenedict thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dude!  
You are opening new thread πŸ˜²?