Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

this would be good choice..

may be😊
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sp108

Have always seen this guy play villain and his range of expressions seemed very limited in both Jodha Akbar and Chennai Express. I am sceptical about him playing the grown up Baji. 

liked him jodha akbar
don't know chennai express
same here
but still he may under good director turn right choice
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Interesting!  He will be suitable for Bajirao's character physically.  Don't know much about his acting though!!

Ashish Sharma?  Is he the one from Siya ke Ram's Ram?  Too soon after that serial and will look older.  Actually older Bajirao character should be around 18-19 after leap as he will become Peshwa at 19-20.

Maybe they should cast a newcomer from theatre or something.

in ja he was good
ashish sharma acted with manishji before and their pair rocked in cgm
so here also it will 
abt looking older don't think so ranveer also acted young without mustache n older with mustache in slb's bm ashish can also do that same i had seen in rama madhav marathi movie alok rajwade done the same for madhao raod peshwe role  and  instead nikitin will look mighty compare to him he might fit for nasir jung

Are we going to get 2 leaps? as we saw in RSC we have 4-5 shivaji maharaj including infant
are they going to do like that?

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

In my opinion, Rudra Soni, as the young Baji, has been excellent - finding a replacement is going to be tough!

They need a young adult who is talented and can pick up at least a few of Rudra's characteristics.

I have not watched any of Nikitan Dheer's shows - so I cannot comment on him.  However it would be inappropriate to cast him as a young adult!

lols same happened with prithviraj chauhan where rajat impressed viewer as little prithvi tht many couldn't feel grown up prithvi to his match. same happened with faisal in mp

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahankara

Niketan Dheer was approached for Akbar's role during MP leap time. I heard that Ulka Gupta was approached for the role of Kashibai. 

yeh but he din't finalised for role
another actor got the role
ulka gupta will be dark n young for kashibai's role
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Who is new Baji ..any idea???
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Interesting!  He will be suitable for Bajirao's character physically.  Don't know much about his acting though!!

Ashish Sharma?  Is he the one from Siya ke Ram's Ram?  Too soon after that serial and will look older.  Actually older Bajirao character should be around 18-19 after leap as he will become Peshwa at 19-20.

Maybe they should cast a newcomer from theatre or something.

Agree with you Maddy. They should cast some fresh and young face, would love it if it is some theater artist, they have brilliant acting skills!
DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nikitin Dheer will look old for this role.They shud approach someone younger for Adult baji's role.
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosecutie

Nikitin Dheer will look old for this role.They shud approach someone younger for Adult baji's role.

yeh he will look mighty also